Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Thanks a lot. I think I'll skip one or two nute feedings in exchange for just PHd water. I have given it nutes the last two times I watered. She obviously didn't like that. Nutes every other watering from now on

Ok.Thanks for all your help.I have one last question concerning the lights.Now that I have this supplemental 40w of full spectum,I should take more cfl or led?And how much w I need so I can cover perfectly that 1.5m2 space?I was thinking at around 500w of cfl in medium side bulbs like ~47w each couse I think Ill get better results than with 3 bigger like ~150w cfl.

..."Whoever sad best things in life are free...obviosly grew their own bud."...

I was planing on starting seedlings in 150w and after some time go to full power is it Ok?

Hi Stinky. I was wondering?.. The Cannabis Strain "Hemp" used for rope etc... I am under the impression that it is not uncommon to have a THC content of 1% or I may be mistaken , could be .1%...anyway if you were to "selective breed plants only from this strain..without adding any other genetics... Could you improve on or in fact restore larger potency...?. I have also heard that this type of Cannabis can indeed be strengthened after 4successive breeding seasons. Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks .Stephen

Sent from my 5017A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Snid I got a question i'm running six 1000 HPs lights in a 3x3x2 meter tent from start to finish how far should I keep the light distance

I love my green girls

Hey...I must be learning , because I thought those looked a lil too dark, but fine to me also. But that's a great camera. Was that picture taken with an iPhone. One drawback is I could probably scan your fingerprints using that pic, and if you've ever been fingerprint.......just kidding. Top of the morning to ya!!

Can you can grow indoor strains, outdoors???

Yes you can but if you grow a strain that is recommended to be grown indoors what that means is that when grown outdoors it may not grow to its full optimal potential because most likely the parents were grown indoors making the plant and that plants offspring accustom to that environment. An indoor can be grown outdoors and vice versa it may not look like the exact plant they advertised because if it's an indoor strain the pictures taken of it are from the indoor environment and vice versa so this is why it's good to follow the recommended environment.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have another question for this beautiful thread.

I have some Atomical Haze (80% Sativa photo plant) i harvested mid NOV. I noticed it starts to make me anxious and a bit confused in the last few days. Even at lower doses

Now i am asking if this is due a CBN buildup or its just me. I dont know much about CBN... But i remember its a weird and confusing high.

Edit: i read CBN is calming and anxiolytic. Maybe itbis another canabinoid that could trigger anxiety besides thc.

I am a person that has anxiety problems, but i never had it with Atomical Haze

Current Grow SeymoreNuggets Flowering Journal - Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2x3 - 420W DIY COB

My journey seeking the light. Found some
SeymoreNugget's DIY talk - Building lights - Sharing ideas

I have another question for this beautiful thread.

I have some Atomical Haze (80% Sativa photo plant) i harvested mid NOV. I noticed it starts to make me anxious and a bit confused in the last few days. Even at lower doses

Now i am asking if this is due a CBN buildup or its just me. I dont know much about CBN... But i remember its a weird and confusing high.

Edit: i read CBN is calming and anxiolytic. Maybe itbis another canabinoid that could trigger anxiety besides thc.

I am a person that has anxiety problems, but i never had it with Atomical Haze

Current Grow SeymoreNuggets Flowering Journal - Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2x3 - 420W DIY COB

What color are the trichomes and I recommend month+ long pause sometimes for the recreational use. Cannot hurt.

What color are the trichomes and I recommend month+ long pause sometimes for the recreational use. Cannot hurt.
Weed: pale green with beige touch Trichomes: in the sun they look golden

I try to make a makro later.
Recreational pause is important but It really helped with a neural damage/pain.

I am both, medicinal and recreational user i guess :)

Weed: pale green with beige touch Trichomes: in the sun they look golden

I try to make a makro later.
Recreational pause is important but It really helped with a neural damage/pain.

I am both, medicinal and recreational user i guess :)

For other health problems I recommend more living food into everyday diet. Fruit and nuts before noon vegetables/sprouts afternoon. It gives person a lot energy. Also good water and B12 is good for brain and nerves. You really need some good magnifier to see trichs. It can be related to them but many things can make this happen.

For other health problems I recommend more living food into everyday diet. Fruit and nuts before noon vegetables/sprouts afternoon. It gives person a lot energy. Also good water and B12 is good for brain and nerves. You really need some good magnifier to see trichs. It can be related to them but many things can make this happen.
Hey, you are completely right. In fact i eat lil to no junkfood and a lot of healthy food, vitamins and stuff.

I have a good usb microscope at home, but i am out for some days. Have to check the feel when i am back home, but i notice this shift in the high for quite a while. They really look all golden/amber to the bare eye.

Thanks Tomula, you seem like a very nice person to me since i joined the 420 community. Always helpful

Hey, you are completely right. In fact i eat lil to no junkfood and a lot of healthy food, vitamins and stuff.

I have a good usb microscope at home, but i am out for some days. Have to check the feel when i am back home, but i notice this shift in the high for quite a while.

Thanks Tomula, you seem like a very nice person to me since i joined the 420 community. Always helpful

You are on a good way to stay healthy. You might find something interesting under microscope. I want the USB one too it makes nice photos straight to PC :love: I can watch the wildlife all day under scope :)

You are on a good way to stay healthy. You might find something interesting under microscope. I want the USB one too it makes nice photos straight to PC :love: I can watch the wildlife all day under scope :)
Grab one from amazon. I was lucky to get mine for round 22 euro or so.

420-magazine-mobile395826096.jpg

Thats one hair of my beard lol. Its huge on the screen and not even the highest zoom. Up to 800x

Its great for pest control to determine what bugs are on the plants. At nearly 800x nothin can hide

Back
Top Bottom