Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

It's more important to pull the RH down for the second half of flowering when there are many large buds and many leaves that all sweat constantly.

Kind of what I was thinking. To prevent mold and such. Just didn't know if it was slowing them from showing sex with high RH

How high is your RH? 60% and higher is good for veg, 40% and lower is good for bloom.

You better increase your ventilation or you'll run into severe problems.

yes

I just switch to flower and my rh is at 60% right now should I bring it down
Im Always trying to keep Mine arround 55-60% in veg, and then drop it to 45% in flower. I have read that Low humidity slows down General growth even in flower, but that 45% is a good compromise for trichrome buildup. Anyone can confirm that?

Im Always trying to keep Mine arround 55-60% in veg, and then drop it to 45% in flower. I have read that Low humidity slows down General growth even in flower, but that 45% is a good compromise for trichrome buildup. Anyone can confirm that?

I read that a lot about the humidity levels so your right there .

Yesterday I added asus beneficial bacteria & Rocket fuel from fearless gardener. Today the plants are looking like they're thriving, but what a smell. It stinks in the tent after I added those. Is that normal? Media is soil

didn't figure out why it stinks, but have an idea it was the run-off water left in the autopot's trays. So I emptied them. Just to be sure I gave both plant 10 liters of clean water to get out any shit of the soil. In theory some water shouldn't hurt the beneficial bacteria

Yesterday I added asus beneficial bacteria & Rocket fuel from fearless gardener. Today the plants are looking like they're thriving, but what a smell. It stinks in the tent after I added those. Is that normal? Media is soil

Did you ever try with and without the canna boost? I have been using that as well, but I am out and the hydroshop is almost 2 hour drive. I am sitting here wondering if it's worth it or not. I do have the pk-13/14 though. Those two belong to each other like a hand fits a glove, so I guess I won't have much benefit from one without using the other. Anyone knows?

Yeah I only got the boost this week and had no problems I ordered mine off amazon I know I shouldn't of but I needed more nutes so bought ionic bloom 5L and canna boost came to £50

It's just. I do all these "fancy" things and yes indeed - I do get phenomenal quality buds to smoke and life is good and all that crap. Then I have this friend who grow in autopot like me. He doesn't do anything except filling the tank with water and let them grow. Then I think he feeds one time with bloom nutes (canna flores - same as I use during bloom) and that's it. And his buds are phenomenal too. So I some times do wonder if I am making too much work for myself.

He has a completely different method of growing. He just flowers 2-3 plants at once and keep putting in a new one when he chops one down. No scrog or training or anything. When I did that - I only did that once in my life and that was my first journal in here. I always scrogged before but this time I were in such a great rush. So I grew for speed only, not quantity. And that run our yields were very much comparable. I got around 80g per plant without any training. So does he. so yes, I keep wondering if I am making too much out of this. But I am getting "better" I only use a few products now compared to the first years. Then I had to try everything

Yeah I only got the boost this week and had no problems I ordered mine off amazon I know I shouldn't of but I needed more nutes so bought ionic bloom 5L and canna boost came to £50

Personally I have found that the most important things you can do if you want to increase yield are:

- Scrog/sog
- Give them lots of light

The rest is just helping a little tiny bit, if at all

But maybe my buds are more potent than his? Don't have anything to test with

Personally I have found that the most important things you can do if you want to increase yield are:

- Scrog/sog
- Give them lots of light

The rest is just helping a little tiny bit, if at all

But maybe my buds are more potent than his? Don't have anything to test with

Check my journal and keep posted in it al let you know my harvest mate with just ionic bloom £20 amazon and canna accelerator £20 and tenner shipping and do smoke report and then if it's near your target area try it your self and then compare from each your grows if you get me abit of experimenting with plants on nutes ..

Prototype
420-magazine-mobile831442287.jpg
420-magazine-mobile240838576.jpg

Back
Top Bottom