Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

I'm kinda disappointed this time I thought they would take off like my purple amnesia lemon kush or Afghan but this is the first time with these new strains super silver kush platinum kush and girl scout . i had some issues during transition to flower and in paying for it

420-magazine-mobile1576700125.jpg
420-magazine-mobile356679320.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1008743874.jpg

420-magazine-mobile560433989.jpg

Just wanted to share an update. My friend suggested I had PH lock. I hadn't checked my water run off in 2 weeks. I had a lot going on, dad was back in the hospital (3 time lymphoma survivor) he's good had a damn concussion. Shit you not.
So after getting a calibration solution for my pH meter I flushed with 5 Gal of 6.6 pH and got a run off of 5.4
I did 5 more gal at 7.5 and ended up with run off of 6.1 I double checked with the 3 drop test too.
Also at start of flush water was very yellow, at end it was mostly clear. I hope she turns around in the next couple days. We will see.

Good day all

I need some help please not sure what or if anything can be done

I have two plants unknown strains growing in soil , one is almost done and i will start flush over the weekend and the other is a bit behind i would say it has about 3 to 4 weeks left

The one which has longer to go just overnight decided to herm on me and has nanners on a couple of bud sites .

What can be done about this and will it pollinate the female growing next to it ? and if it will how long does it take before pollen gets released .I really dont want to chuck the plant as its so close to done and the other will be chopped in about two weeks

420-magazine-mobile1151513931.jpg

420-magazine-mobile938782802.jpg

This is the one i will be starting flush on in a few days ....What do you guys think is se ready to start flush ?

420-magazine-mobile1521312216.jpg

420-magazine-mobile846036534.jpg

Thanks for any advice ....
. From Africa
Bump ...

Any one else ? will plucking them off not just release the pollen

You can spray them with a small spray of water right before you remove them if you are unsure of your nanner plucking skills. I wouldn't wet them too much and I would put a fan directly on them to dry them out after to prevent budrot, wet pollen is inactive.
If they still look like the pic and haven't opened yet they should pop right off without spreading pollen.

Streze420, I'm no expert but I have read on here quite a few times that people feed nutes every other watering. Or just watch how she does every time you feed her. Watch for nutes burns n shyt

I use big bloom with liquid seaweed and cal mag to feed and wanting to added molasses to the mix... is this to much nutrients for my plant??? I use half strength with all my nutrients...

It is not a clone. It is a bagseed .. was neglected for 3 weeks with cappy soil bark stems n such.. It is 4 weeks old now and has been Repotted with Scotts soil haven't added any nutes but do have organics something lol . It's due for water tomorrow tho should I add nutes? I also have mag/cal nutes coming in soon cuz I think it has a mag def. It's my first grow guys so I'll do whatever it takes to keep it going lolz.. I have auto cheese, fem nyc desiel, and pineapple express auto ordered so hopefully this won't be my last

It is not a clone. It is a bagseed .. was neglected for 3 weeks with cappy soil bark stems n such.. It is 4 weeks old now and has been Repotted with Scotts soil haven't added any nutes but do have organics something lol . It's due for water tomorrow tho should I add nutes? I also have mag/cal nutes coming in soon cuz I think it has a mag def. It's my first grow guys so I'll do whatever it takes to keep it going lolz.. I have auto cheese, fem nyc desiel, and pineapple express auto ordered so hopefully this won't be my last
Yeah feed her... she looks hungry... and to me looks like she might have a nitrogen deficiency....but i might be wrong.. .. but magnesium deficiency .. the vains of the leaves stay dark green... while the rest of the leaf yellows or lightens up ...and one of my favorite nutrients to use is liquid seaweed extract my plants love it... ill never grow without it again..and its good u got cal/ mag ..because autoflowers usually need more cal/mag than regular plants... hope this helps... keep me updated...

Bump ...

Any one else ? will plucking them off not just release the pollen
I read that some pollen starts spilling early. Perhaps it won't have time to create seeds since you're so close to harvest. A week or 2 away from harvest, I had too many nanners to pluck, and was advised to harvest right away. Now I'm enjoying nice cerebral hits, so not much lost. After the fact, another experienced grower said that I could have another week or 2. imo pluck a few as they appear, but if too many show, you still may have days or a week.
Streze420, I'm no expert but I have read on here quite a few times that people feed nutes every other watering. Or just watch how she does every time you feed her. Watch for nutes burns n shyt

Back
Top Bottom