Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Ok tinnitus is my first feedibg with advanced nutrients big bud. Does anyone know the mixing ratio for a gallon. My math tells me its 1.68 teaspoons per gallon. Do I mix it full strength, is that to much, enough ect. I don't wanna burn them I've worked to hard,lol.

Ok tinnitus is my first feedibg with advanced nutrients big bud. Does anyone know the mixing ratio for a gallon. My math tells me its 1.68 teaspoons per gallon. Do I mix it full strength, is that to much, enough ect. I don't wanna burn them I've worked to hard,lol.
It is 2 tsp to 7 gallons if you're using the powder.
I'd go 1/4 strength to start

I'll use 1 teaspoon per gallon. Ive got my plants in the green bags from walmark, id say its 4 gallon of dirt. How much of that gallon should I use. And thanks for helping us dummies out.
I would say use 1/4tsp in the gallon and you will start getting run off around a half gallon, I'd imagine.

Not dummies man lol

My plant isn't doing bad but it's also dropping a ton the bottom half. The temps and hum do pretty well to stay in range and besides maybe calmag def not sure what could be wrong. Maybe 7 weeks old
420-magazine-mobile77608008.jpg
420-magazine-mobile19360815.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1182884058.jpg

Thats the droop you want before you water. Overwatering is the most common mistake.

Start flushing and salvage what you can?
It's almost to the point, she has no leaves to process light.
Not a whole lot you can do unfortunately. Unless anyone else in here has a better suggestion. Wait for some other feedback.
I can't claim to know everything so there may be someone that can help

Get a scope and get used to using it. You need to scope all to see if its a pest problem

I'll use 1 teaspoon per gallon. Ive got my plants in the green bags from walmark, id say its 4 gallon of dirt. How much of that gallon should I use. And thanks for helping us dummies out.

Im trying to standardize my volume of fluid. I dont want lots of fluid in the pan in flower. So I just get it to run through in flower. It seems 48 fl oz is perfect for flower and another 12oz in veg. The last 62oz took 5 days for needing water again. The fluid stayed in the pan 2 days. Also the bigger the plant the more fluid so im still standardizing it. What fuckin fun eh!

Im trying to standardize my volume of fluid. I dont want lots of fluid in the pan in flower. So I just get it to run through in flower. It seems 48 fl oz is perfect for flower and another 12oz in veg. The last 62oz took 5 days for needing water again. The fluid stayed in the pan 2 days. Also the bigger the plant the more fluid so im still standardizing it. What fuckin fun eh!
Sounds like you have a plan for sure. I'm gonna feed about a half gallon each, drain then put them to bed. Temps finally down her there running about 80 degrees and 41% humidity. From what I've read that's tolerable. Also I'm not sure how to check my temps and humidity with the lights off. Can I turn the lights off and shine a small light through a window

420-magazine-mobile896708454.jpg

What do you guys think about this lighting I don't really care about the lighting on the sides I know it's bad and I'll have a tent and 1000 watt led grow light in 2 days from Amazon but for now contour guys think 4X 36 watt grow bulbs hanging from my roof are good for a grow?

In the 16x 12 liter pots, I feed 1,6 liter to each plant about once a week. Think I will have to do it more often now since they're flowering. Also trying to avoid too much run-off. Anything to keep humidity down

In the 16x 12 liter pots, I feed 1,6 liter to each plant about once a week. Think I will have to do it more often now since they're flowering. Also trying to avoid too much run-off. Anything to keep humidity down

with 16 plants ... goodluck on the humidity control hehe ... they will blow out liters per day .... to control that u need either dehumidifier or vent to outside

420-magazine-mobile896708454.jpg

What do you guys think about this lighting I don't really care about the lighting on the sides I know it's bad and I'll have a tent and 1000 watt led grow light in 2 days from Amazon but for now contour guys think 4X 36 watt grow bulbs hanging from my roof are good for a grow?

lower the top cfl to as low as ye can get ... prefferable 2inch from plants top ... thats will prevent them to stretch towards it and keep the lux maxed ... untill you get the leds .. the leds need to go as high as possible 3feet+ and lower gradually till you hit the sweet spot

Back
Top Bottom