Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Hay guys have a girl who's been in flower for over 10 weeks her buds are tiny all of them she seemed to be rootlocked and I put her in a bigger res can anyone give me a clue as to why this happened?could it be the rootlock?
She has ample lighting 600 w cob led Thanks :)

Got any pics? Has she been flowering for 10 weeks or just growing vegging included? Some strains just naturally produce smaller buds and unfortunately sometimes those same strains can also take a long time to flower (11-13 weeks) just depending. So we need to actually see what you are talking about.

Got any pics? Has she been flowering for 10 weeks or just growing vegging included? Some strains just naturally produce smaller buds and unfortunately sometimes those same strains can also take a long time to flower (11-13 weeks) just depending. So we need to actually see what you are talking about.
Hay she vegged for 8 weeks then flipped to 12/12 for 11 weeks so 19 weeks total I'll post up some pics now

20171116_2125411.jpg
20171010_203304.jpg
20171116_212541.jpg

Looks fine and you have plenty of perlite which is always great .

Don't worry about the purple lots of people myself included get tons of purple stems too... Hell most of not all of my stems are part purple lol.. my first bagseed I grew had very bright streaks of red and the stem looked like candy canes almost. That dark brown woody color with red uniformly running through it.

red streaks on the main stems indicate Mg def .... but with leds and coco they never ever get enough Mg heh

I may have a huge problem,im in week 8 second day and lat night after my lights came on some time last night my breaker tripped and my plants didn't have mu h of a change to get in life. What do I do cut my losses and take her down ir do I do 12/ 12 for the other 5 days. Im not dure she will be even ready then that's just when the 8 week's ends. My pocket microscope will be here monday ir Tuesday. And do I scrape my younger plants and start over. Thanks in advance

I may have a huge problem,im in week 8 second day and lat night after my lights came on some time last night my breaker tripped and my plants didn't have mu h of a change to get in life. What do I do cut my losses and take her down ir do I do 12/ 12 for the other 5 days. Im not dure she will be even ready then that's just when the 8 week's ends. My pocket microscope will be here monday ir Tuesday. And do I scrape my younger plants and start over. Thanks in advance

As long as you have fixed the light issue I'd just keep going... Power outages aren't really anything that harmful to the plant just make sure you reset the timer.

That's the worst quality pic of 2017 lol... From what I can manage to see it looks like you still have time to go... So she definitely has the opportunity to bulk up some. There is no light coming in when she is in the dark right? That's an awfully long flowering time lol but be sure to let her finish out quality is always important.

As long as you have fixed the light issue I'd just keep going... Power outages aren't really anything that harmful to the plant just make sure you reset the timer.
I thought do too but my wife said she reset the breaker a couple times herself so it was light on for a little while about twice. I worry about hermis. Is all.

I thought do too but my wife said she reset the breaker a couple times herself so it was light on for a little while about twice. I worry about hermis. Is all.

I wouldn't harvest early because of it personally. Usually takes a few interruptions to cause hermies though it does of course vary. Just be cautious going forward and extra darkness is fine but try to reset timers too.

Ive decided to swallow my pride and ask for a second opinion. I've definitely got something going on that's obvious. I was trying to diagnose it myself and I think I've narrowed it down to Calcium and or Magensium deficiency. I'm looking for someone else to say "YUP, GOOD CALL", lol. This grow is sort of an experiment to see from seed if 2 gallons of FFOF can sustain an auto to term.....guess not, lol. Ive added Dolomitic lime and Epsom salts to the last water and also done calcium nitrate and Epsom salts through foliar spray last night. Water PH is 6.5. My new growth is looking better.... Take a look please......
420-magazine-mobile1434658953.jpg

Try and bring the ph up a few points, it may help her take up more of what she needs. Could be mag, is it showing on the uppers only or the lowers first and then the uppers?
Sounds good Growch. Lowers are affected first then uppers. Little to nothing on the new growth. I try to keep my water at 6.5 as much as possible, I thought that was optimal for uptake of all nutrients and Trace elements? Oh shit... here we go with all that learnin' stuff again LMAO.

420-magazine-mobile764286234.jpg

What isss?
I had a few leaves do this and when I barely touched them they fell off.. Plant did this to 5-10 leaves and stopped never did it again. I assumed it was a deficiency in some move-able resource and she just took it from those leaves essentially eating them.. But I never asked about it.. Would like to know what actually happened.. Almost seemed like lack of light for me. They were low and under the canopy. Maybe nitrogen related because of the yellowing

Sounds good Growch. Lowers are affected first then uppers. Little to nothing on the new growth. I try to keep my water at 6.5 as much as possible, I thought that was optimal for uptake of all nutrients and Trace elements? Oh shit... here we go with all that learnin' stuff again LMAO.

My advice is incomplete sorry, what's runoff? I just assume your ph is stable with no swings. Can be strain dependent but typically that's a good spot. You can smile at a 6.8 though .

Back
Top Bottom