Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

PH normally between 6 to 7. Other plants have same water and same soil and didn't have this? Will double check ph tomorrow tho as due watering.

They do look pretty gnarly. Could be Gerbil wang mosaic, maybe quarantine the gnarly ones, you could always take clones early from the fastest growing normal looking one to make up for them if they're no good. Just don't want it to spread to the others if it is something more sinister than a lockout or something. You don't have any bugs right?

I'm using the tresials for support
okay so the earliest it makes sense to me to flip would be when you're nodes begin to alternate. Quick 3.5 week veg periods can crank out some quick plants. If you're worried about height you don't have to veg for long or if you have plenty of head room you can always keep her going and try some training techniques.

They do look pretty gnarly. Could be Gerbil wang mosaic, maybe quarantine the gnarly ones, you could always take clones early from the fastest growing normal looking one to make up for them if they're no good. Just don't want it to spread to the others if it is something more sinister than a lockout or something. You don't have any bugs right?

No bugs as other 2 plants which are a different strain are super healthy and growing very well. Sadly your the 3rd person to think it maybe GWM so I'm burning these 2 autos tomorrow. Not worth risking my other 2 healthy plants.

That's thinking with your wang cap on brother, they looked like dandelions lol without the pretty part. Unless it's a rare strain I wouldn't risk it either. I thought I had it once and freaked out but I just have a habit of growing too tall and cooking the fans .

Ha ha, yeh for sure they do look super off! Def not a rare strain, just a pain in the ass! I'am freaking a bit but can't do anything till the morning as my healthy girls are sleeping and won't disturb them. But first thing tomorrow there coming out and going on the fire, and will anti bac wipe the inside of my tent. Sadly can't disinfect fully until my other two girls are done. Any pots they've been in tho will also be going into the recycling. Think the seeds must of been dodgy as there both like it and came from the same place. .

Maybe you'll luck out and it will turn out to be a badly bred pheno with heavy ruderalis genes and a ph imbalance. What breeder did the autos come from if you don't mind me asking

Hope your right bro, and that is the case. But just incase will not take the chance. It's Paradise seeds that they came from (I believe they breed them). They where free with my order.......I now know why! I found looking through 420 another member with exact same issue with these Auto jack seeds. He burned it aswell incase. Shame we can't prove it as maybe they then wouldn't sell them....

I'm 3 weeks in and will start bringing in my bloom at 1/2 of recommendation dose of nutes just not sure there. There is some open spots do I wait for them to fill in or will it naturally

I'm afraid I'm going to lose this girl. Today's leaves are a little bit worse. My run off is 6.3, and the water I fed was a 6.7 as I increased it by 2 points as per your advice Growch. I have another Snow White Auto, sitting literally inches away from her under the same light getting fed the same water and the same treatment all around. She looks a hundred times better, way more full although she does have very similar symptoms just not as advanced. My other plant in the cabinet, also getting the same is thriving. This example isn't too bad, she was just right up front where I could get her easily.
420-magazine-mobile848618551.jpg
Hahahaah my dude I got you!!!! Any of my subs will remember I had this same exact issue with one of my girls...lol well he was a boy but... Here is what I did and it worked...
So funny how one plant is fine and the other isnt right... Looks like calcium acts like calcium but giving it calcium isnt fixing it?
Calcium is immobile so the plant "cant" move it..(I figured out a way) and it probably got some lock out on the calcium at some point for some reason...( a whole new investigation) but not the other plant..
...Here is how i fixed it..
I got a dehumidifier and dropped my humidity to dangerously low levels (and kept a very close watch) and this causes transpiration in the leaves. as the room pulles the moisture from your gals leaves , it creates a suction effectivly pulling calcium through the plant. and bam your calcium is now moble. This is hard on her. And keep in mind its faster/easier to drop humidity than it is to gain it back.. Close watch.
Other than my one experience I have nothing to back up what I'm saying would love for some other growers to chime in.
Here is a link to my journal in case you want to read through this issue was a fairly large portion of it.. I fought it for weeks.. Slowly getting worse.
Good luck brotha and dont give up on her!!!
Here is that link- Quick's First Everything Grow - Hydro Journal

I'm 3 weeks in and will start bringing in my bloom at 1/2 of recommendation dose of nutes just not sure there. There is some open spots do I wait for them to fill in or will it naturally
If I'm understanding correctly your asking if you should let the spots fill in before you flip to bloom cycle? And yes I would. As stretch typically is up not out
In my opinion the roots tell you more than the plant up top (im hydro so I can see roots whenever I like)
To me veg is just me getting a big enough root ball to sustain a plant large and strong enough to achieve its max or close to its maximum potential yield without too much stress on the plant.(in a timely manner of course..obviously you could grow a tree for a year and flower and it would produce more, but thats a waste of time as you could roll several grows in that time and added together yields is more than the gain of the longer veg time on the other)
Bleh efficiency calculations
Anyway. Just get her as big as you want her . stretch will go from a third to 50% taller so I just flip at 1/3rd the distance of my max light height...Hope that was helpful
Also the plant will tell you when she is ready by alternating node leaves.. And shooting pistols. Like only one leave per node and the stem grows a little and then the other side .. Like a zig zag almost..

Ok I need a little advice, my pocket microscope was delivered today apparently to the wrong home. Im in week 8 of flower of a bag seed. Can any of you more experienced folks tell me what you think.
420-magazine-mobile468252567.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1554258751.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1515643658.jpg
420-magazine-mobile255045031.jpg

Hope your right bro, and that is the case. But just incase will not take the chance. It's Paradise seeds that they came from (I believe they breed them). They where free with my order.......I now know why! I found looking through 420 another member with exact same issue with these Auto jack seeds. He burned it aswell incase. Shame we can't prove it as maybe they then wouldn't sell them....

All pots cleaned and disinfected tent as much as possible whilst my other 2 plants are in there. Auto jacks fire funeral

420-magazine-mobile926557371.jpg

Big girls thankfully seem unaffected

420-magazine-mobile967526140.jpg

Back
Top Bottom