Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Thank you BudBoy I apriciate the help! Actually I gave it a gallon 3 days ago with 5 ml of A.N. flawless finish and that was my first time not giving it any other nutrients so I consider it the start of my flushing. I wish i would have flushed my plant with 9 gallons this morning but i only used 2 gallons next flush i will defiantly flush with at least 6-9 gallons. Unfortunatly i do not have a ppm meter I was wondering if there is a cheaper way to test the ppm like the cheep ph test kit I use from general hydroponics just add 3-4 drops of the liquid to a sample of the water and it shows the color it should be for the correct ph.

Cultivator, so nice to know my thinking is correct.
Buds420, Nebula Haze says 3 times the amount of water you usually use for a flush not 3 times the pot size. Im getting ready to flush mine and glad I read this. Just in time. In fact the Bubbas might get one more feed then flush twice and pull. I have such a good crop with FF I cant see changing. Ive never had any harshness or chemical taste. My ash burns grey!
Happy New Years 420!

Cultivator, so nice to know my thinking is correct.
Buds420, Nebula Haze says 3 times the amount of water you usually use for a flush not 3 times the pot size. Im getting ready to flush mine and glad I read this. Just in time. In fact the Bubbas might get one more feed then flush twice and pull. I have such a good crop with FF I cant see changing. Ive never had any harshness or chemical taste. My ash burns grey!
Happy New Years 420!
4Dutchess that's awsome man I'm harvesting in 3 days today is my last flush and the white widdow is super frosty I've been flushing for about 2 weeks I'm at the end of week 9 and it's hard to get the nutrients out of Fox farms I'm going to make the switch to coco

4Dutchess that's awsome man I'm harvesting in 3 days today is my last flush and the white widdow is super frosty I've been flushing for about 2 weeks I'm at the end of week 9 and it's hard to get the nutrients out of Fox farms I'm going to make the switch to coco
Happy New Year's everybody!!!

Looking for some single pot(7 gal) SCROG ideas...ran SCROG my last grow and the benefits are undeniable, however my tents cornered so I lost access to the back corner...made it very difficult when it came to tending to the plants...so wanna make something that'll fit over the pots individually so I can still move around

420-magazine-mobile1451016453.jpg

420-magazine-mobile794880472.jpg

Hello and thank you for any help in advance. I am currently running blue cheese under 200w CFLS
Temps - 68-74
Humidity - 30%
Probably about 3 months of veg.
I have had various nutrient and watering problems which I recently tried to resolve with a flush. It seems to have helped but the plants still show signs of nute problems. I need to flower them as soon as possible as I am running out of space. Will these problems sort themselves out in flowering? Any advice appreciated. Thank you

420-magazine-mobile1451016453.jpg

420-magazine-mobile794880472.jpg

Hello and thank you for any help in advance. I am currently running blue cheese under 200w CFLS
Temps - 68-74
Humidity - 30%
Probably about 3 months of veg.
I have had various nutrient and watering problems which I recently tried to resolve with a flush. It seems to have helped but the plants still show signs of nute problems. I need to flower them as soon as possible as I am running out of space. Will these problems sort themselves out in flowering? Any advice appreciated. Thank you

Sorry what are you growing in. What is ph at ?
Are you going buy ec or ppm readings I find a ppm reader saved my life .

If I was to guess I see excess nitro by my guessing with those super dark green fans .

Again this is my best educated guess.

I see claw issues like your fans are curling downwards and inwards .

Have you inspected for pest ? It could be due to not enough lights for it needs more mate. Look at a mars hydro 300 watts off eBay cheap lights but do good .

Also what distance out your lights at from tops ?

Ive thought of CoCo. I dont know much about it. I think I might be following Cultivator, subbing up. I think my harvest just got moved up to weekend after next. Im scared about residual nutes but I havent had a problem yet. If you can use strait water 3 times before harvest.
Congratulations Buds420!!
Heres my 3rd tent grow ever and I fought off the Russets!!!
20171227_070619.jpg
20171227_070729.jpg
20171227_070647.jpg
20171227_070700.jpg

Ok this is a auto purple. It's cold in my garage I'm talking in the 30s. Inside my tent its 74 with humidity on about 20 Trying to keep up the humidity. Will this work out do I need more air flow?
9882218e90c33fae96b8e90bce1b4d61.jpg
082d0d506f7651514b9db106e2558161.jpg

Ive thought of CoCo. I dont know much about it. I think I might be following Cultivator, subbing up. I think my harvest just got moved up to weekend after next. Im scared about residual nutes but I havent had a problem yet. If you can use strait water 3 times before harvest.
20171227_070619.jpg
20171227_070729.jpg
20171227_070647.jpg
20171227_070700.jpg
That's a nice looking grow I can't wait to get to that size tent right now I'm on my first grow and just have 3 plants, white widdow, cookies, and blueberry. I'm also going to sub to cultivator for the coco switch!

20171227_070619.jpg
20171227_070729.jpg
20171227_070647.jpg
20171227_070700.jpg
Yeah i have flushed over 4-5 times at least during these last 2 weeks, each time using about 3 gallons only except for my last flush yesterday witch was 6 gallons and I was able to get pretty much all the nutrients out now the runoff water is almost completely clear

SOS!!!

Late week 6 of flower

Noticed some of my leafs looking a little tired yesterday and today it's worse+curling and they feel dry!

Help!!!!!!

Just gave them a water incase it's that but help! I haven't been watering every day as guides say not too. Normally every other day they get 3-litres between them. PH levels 6.2-6.6 (I let it vary slightly).

Temps around 22c during daytime and 15c at night or as warm as I can get it.

Air flow intake, exhaust and 3x fans aswell.

Humidity between 35-45%

420-magazine-mobile1009089142.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1521052139.jpg
420-magazine-mobile14347722.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2126820180.jpg
420-magazine-mobile845508076.jpg

SOS!!!

Late week 6 of flower

Noticed some of my leafs looking a little tired yesterday and today it's worse+curling and they feel dry!

Help!!!!!!

Just gave them a water incase it's that but help! I haven't been watering every day as guides say not too. Normally every other day they get 3-litres between them. PH levels 6.2-6.6 (I let it vary slightly).

Temps around 22c during daytime and 15c at night or as warm as I can get it.

Air flow intake, exhaust and 3x fans aswell.

Humidity between 35-45%

420-magazine-mobile1009089142.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1521052139.jpg
420-magazine-mobile14347722.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2126820180.jpg
420-magazine-mobile845508076.jpg
Is that an 8 or 9 week flowering strain? Looks like to your plant is going through the last stages in its life.. your flowers are extremely beautiful btw

Thankyou very much. This is my first grow so I'm not sure what to expect. Is this normal then? Yes it's a 8-9 week flowering strain. We're almost hitting week 7 now.
OK you are getting near the end. Start a light defoil on the dying leaves. It will save you some time cleaning your plant for harvest. While still allowing your plant to focus on the flowers instead of wasting energy where it's not needed

OK you are getting near the end. Start a light defoil on the dying leaves. It will save you some time cleaning your plant for harvest. While still allowing your plant to focus on the flowers instead of wasting energy where it's not needed

Phew ok long as it's not something I've done to them. Is it ok to defol leafs nearer the top too now? As I done a major defol at week 3 of flower of most lower leafs and left the top ones.

If that's ok I'll get on that later today. I was proper panicked I'd screwed something up.

Phew ok long as it's not something I've done to them. Is it ok to defol leafs nearer the top too now? As I done a major defol at week 3 of flower of most lower leafs and left the top ones.

If that's ok I'll get on that later today. I was proper panicked I'd screwed something up.
Lol no you are doing great as a matter of fact. Yea you can start to remove leaves here and there not all at once though. Just take a handful at a time a day. Start with the worst ones etc. Congrats on the beautiful plant and flowers!!! Great job

Back
Top Bottom