Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Lol no you are doing great as a matter of fact. Yea you can start to remove leaves here and there not all at once though. Just take a handful at a time a day. Start with the worst ones etc. Congrats on the beautiful plant and flowers!!! Great job

Thanks so much for your help & advise, really nice of you. Will give them a trim later and do it gradually ..

It always is lol. I usually get really sad I hate to cut them down but it's life and I try and start again right away, to numb the pain lmao

Funny you say that, thought it was just me lol but also going to be gutted to chop them, after looking after them for over 3-months I'm not sure what I'll do with the spare time although I will have my harvest so I think I'll cope .. I'm going to be moving so not allowed another grow till we've moved which sucks! Hopefully won't take long, I have my next lot of seeds ready haha!

Funny you say that, thought it was just me lol but also going to be gutted to chop them, after looking after them for over 3-months I'm not sure what I'll do with the spare time although I will have my harvest so I think I'll cope .. I'm going to be moving so not allowed another grow till we've moved which sucks! Hopefully won't take long, I have my next lot of seeds ready haha!
Lol well I hope the move goes well for you and you can get another one underway asap once you've settled in

SOS!!!

Late week 6 of flower

Noticed some of my leafs looking a little tired yesterday and today it’s worse+curling and they feel dry!

Help!!!!!!

Just gave them a water incase it’s that but help! I haven’t been watering every day as guides say not too. Normally every other day they get 3-litres between them. PH levels 6.2-6.6 (I let it vary slightly).

Temps around 22c during daytime and 15c at night or as warm as I can get it.

Air flow intake, exhaust and 3x fans aswell.

Humidity between 35-45%

420-magazine-mobile1009089142.jpg

i see N excess ... dark green leaves and curling under (the claw)

You can drop anything with N at this point and let her get her n from the leaves. Not sure what nutes you're using but in my setup it's possible lol

I'm using BioBizz Bloom and I was using Big Bud as a extra supplement but switching to there Overdrive formula. I'm presuming there ok? I upped the dose in there last feed from 2ML to 3ML in 3-litres of water. I guess that's too much for them :( my bad

Sure would!

And aspiegeek that's like 1/3-1/2 strength, def not too much, nor does it have a lot of nitrogen so that's not an issue.

Wonder why there looking like they have darker leafs then. The overdrive nuts ingredient says N is on the list but not much? Maybe I should give a lesser dose of that? Advanced is a good recommend brand so I trusted there dosing
420-magazine-mobile696143494.jpg

How do you do that with your AN 3 part? I can't really cut out my micro especially in coco. But I've replaced part one (1 0 4) with TERPINATOR. Which is 0 0 3. Maybe 0 0 4. But the bloom is 1 3 4 and the micro 2 0 0. So at equal parts I'm still 3 3 7-8.
I've been doing 8 ml micro 15 bloom and 10 to 15 TERPINATOR

Directions call for 2ml/liter so a little less than 8ml per gallon. I don't go that high. Are you in soil? Are you using AN calmag extra? Lots of n in that. Most likely not from your bloom nutes more likely to be from when you were in the veg state. How close to chop are you?

That's the dose I went for actually less as only put 2ML in 3-litres! So less than what I could give them.

There in soil (Biobizz all mix soil). No haven't given Calmag supplement. I did give them some seaweed kelp (organic) after transplanting for a couple of weeks to reduce stress.

2-weeks from chop, at most. They may finish early.

Directions call for 2ml/liter so a little less than 8ml per gallon. I don't go that high. Are you in soil? Are you using AN calmag extra? Lots of n in that. Most likely not from your bloom nutes more likely to be from when you were in the veg state. How close to chop are you?

Do you think it's cause I'm not giving a large enough dose? In that I'm only giving 1 Litre dose into 3-litres of water

Few more pics of it today but with flash on

420-magazine-mobile481369818.jpg
420-magazine-mobile760033881.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1319952125.jpg
420-magazine-mobile645828107.jpg

How do you do that with your AN 3 part? I can't really cut out my micro especially in coco. But I've replaced part one (1 0 4) with TERPINATOR. Which is 0 0 3. Maybe 0 0 4. But the bloom is 1 3 4 and the micro 2 0 0. So at equal parts I'm still 3 3 7-8.
I've been doing 8 ml micro 15 bloom and 10 to 15 TERPINATOR

You don't want to cut down on anything I honestly think the n is there still from too much during veg. TMD I wouldn't leave the micro out, it has important stuff in there. Terpinator doesn't replace the Grow but if you look at the old formula that isn't ph perfect they have the Lucas formula that doesn't use the Grow part.

As far as aspiegeek I would at this point rely on a good flush to get those leaves drained of all that chlorophyll

Whrn you use advanced nutes ph perfect 3 part m g b you always get excess N in plants. Thats why i switch my flower base nutrient to ionic coco blòom or hydrobloom. This is a 1 part nutrient that is very simple to use and mixes well with pk supplements. Simply pour in until required ec is required. Very simple, effective 1 part nutrient that works.

Not once has EC or ppm been mentioned. MLs per litre mean nothing reaĺly when tryin to diagnose issues.

Id start the plants on plain watér and bègin flush now. The flush will help rid the excess nutes and the plant wiĺl feed on its stored nuttients, cleaning the plant out and forcing it to finish. You will get extra yield and better quality if you do this right. PLAIN WATER, dont ph and you dojt need any product to help clean media. In coco water ever single day. In soil water then allow to dry then water and repeat.

Hey cult, is this the ionic bloom that you use. I think it says soil or coco. I'm using Advanced Nutes right now but I was thinking about ordering the ionic bloom for flower and I just want to make sure I order the right stuff lol...️
255c08b8afc4447a6eabda60fcd43189.jpg

Back
Top Bottom