Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Ok I have 4 3 gallon Dwc plants at the 2 week mark. I put pebbles upto the leave sets does anyone have suggestions on lighting, I'm running 24 on and 6 off. Like I said I'm new at this any want to learn this go around I'm not expecting much

Good day all

I need some help please not sure what or if anything can be done

I have two plants unknown strains growing in soil , one is almost done and i will start flush over the weekend and the other is a bit behind i would say it has about 3 to 4 weeks left

The one which has longer to go just overnight decided to herm on me and has nanners on a couple of bud sites .

What can be done about this and will it pollinate the female growing next to it ? and if it will how long does it take before pollen gets released .I really dont want to chuck the plant as its so close to done and the other will be chopped in about two weeks

420-magazine-mobile1151513931.jpg

420-magazine-mobile938782802.jpg

This is the one i will be starting flush on in a few days ....What do you guys think is se ready to start flush ?

420-magazine-mobile1521312216.jpg

420-magazine-mobile846036534.jpg

Thanks for any advice ....
. From Africa

No probably not. Nute burn damages from the tips backwards and that doesn't look to be the case. It looks like a deficiency, maybe nitrogen or phosphorus. Where abouts were those leaves on the plant and is the plant otherwise healthy?
It's only the bottom leave under the canopy that are really bad some of the top leaves have some clawing going on but it's still growing every day and drinking a lot of water

Good day all

I need some help please not sure what or if anything can be done

I have two plants unknown strains growing in soil , one is almost done and i will start flush over the weekend and the other is a bit behind i would say it has about 3 to 4 weeks left

The one which has longer to go just overnight decided to herm on me and has nanners on a couple of bud sites .

What can be done about this and will it pollinate the female growing next to it ? and if it will how long does it take before pollen gets released .I really dont want to chuck the plant as its so close to done and the other will be chopped in about two weeks

420-magazine-mobile1151513931.jpg

420-magazine-mobile938782802.jpg

This is the one i will be starting flush on in a few days ....What do you guys think is se ready to start flush ?

420-magazine-mobile1521312216.jpg

420-magazine-mobile846036534.jpg

Thanks for any advice ....
. From Africa

Pluck them off gently with your fingers or tweezers.

Mixing your nutes in a spray bottle and watering leaves buds all but you have to spray with straight phed water before lights come back on to dilute the dry left overs from burning spots on leaves

I have this purple kush plant that is about a week or week and a half old in ffof soil with plain pH water. It's been going pretty good but over the last two days I have noticed this weird stuff on the Leafs kind of wondering if anybody on here might know what it is or what causes it. Thank you for any help
420-magazine-mobile204510147.jpg
Any advice?

Have you added any nitrogen because fox farm ocean forest I believe is a time release for like 3 mounts a lot of times I see it being to sting of soil for seed starting I would use happyfrog until plant was ready for transplant
I have not added anything but regular water to it. I also have 5 other seedlings that are doing just fine I the same soil one of which is also a purple kush...

I'm not saying they won't just in my experience and the strains don't really make a difference because you capsules have 5 purple kush and it only happin to one each grow is different even with same set up same strain

Back
Top Bottom