At Almost 4 Weeks Old

20190613_082011.jpg
20190613_081953.jpg
20190613_081834.jpg

She's a happy & healthy girl :morenutes:Looking great Optimus

They're looking good @Optimus913! :bravo:

I remember reading one of @Ganjagrandaddy's journals i think he added some breastmilk into his feedings throughout the grow! :passitleft:
Viva Sativa: Knockout, Red Diesel, Purple Envy & Honeysuckle Shoot Out - Powered By Breastmilk & Plagron
My crop loved both the fresh leftovers and also the aptimil replacement. i used it in coco and had no issues . would want to try a higher mix next time i do it and less plagron.
Freah milk at a 20% milk/water ratio can inceease yield for farmers of commercial crops that use it. it kills any soft bodied soil pests too.

Doesn't have time to go sour, these grrls are piggies..!
Milk to water ratio makes it less likely as well.
Going to experiment with these too, have always loved flavoured bud.
20190620_141242.jpg

Definitely Pineapple Maui Waui, maybe Strawberry Kiwi Banger.
Coconut kush sounds good too.

Doesn't have time to go sour, these grrls are piggies..!
Milk to water ratio makes it less likely as well.
Going to experiment with these too, have always loved flavoured bud.
20190620_141242.jpg

Definitely Pineapple Maui Waui, maybe Strawberry Kiwi Banger.
Coconut kush sounds good too.
Like adding flavouring to the feeding?

@irie lion, thank you for the research. Never had to buy seeds before, people just give me a few to play around with. I figure they are hoping that I get something interesting and share with them.

But, the plant that @Optimus913 photographed looks like a perfect example of what I could use for the height restrictions I have, especially in the dark/flowering cabinet where they will spend their last 8-10 weeks.
If your low on height and time go Lowryder. I'm growing 2 right now. My buddy @carcass got 3 oz off of 1! Im Growing the Dr. Seeds version and their genetics are GOOOOOOD!

Back
Top Bottom