At The Foot Of Mount Washmore

OK, There's something going on with those emeralds and something called 'Rep' points. I hear the snickering in the background. You guys are holding out. Spill the beans.

Why did the pot leaf cross the road? It was stuck to the chickens foot. (adapted from Alexa)

What do you call a stingy pot head with a straight back? Humpfree Bogart. (adapted from Alexa)

Chow

OK you guys, now I'm having Bong envy :straightface:

Hope the RH isn't getting you down Ms Magic - Hang in there! :cheer:

Hey, TopCat! Glad to see you today! Bong envy! :rofl::rofl: The pm is a bummer for sure... but it could be worse. She looked like a drowned rat last night after the worker bee sprayed her. Today she has picked herself back up again and I will expect the best. She knows I love her and need her so I think she will work hard to help. ( Anthropomorphism in full swing over here and I have no regrets! :cheesygrinsmiley: )

Hey, TopCat! Glad to see you today! Bong envy! :rofl::rofl: The pm is a bummer for sure... but it could be worse. She looked like a drowned rat last night after the worker bee sprayed her. Today she has picked herself back up again and I will expect the best. She knows I love her and need her so I think she will work hard to help. ( Anthropomorphism in full swing over here and I have no regrets! :cheesygrinsmiley: )]

We're all guilty. No stones to throw over here. :rofl:

:love:Well then, you truly are cool.:love:

New signature over the top?:riskybusiness:

Anthropomorphism in full swing over here

I disagree with this statement. I believe you were correct in saying she know you love her and need her. Plants are absolutely sentient beings.

Think about it. We spend time with these plant ever day(most of us, anyway) You know when they are happy, unhappy or somewhere in-between.

There have been a bunch of recent studies and this page will site some of them for you better than I can Research Shows Plants Are Sentient. Will We Act Accordingly?

:):):)

Magic, have you pulled up any Joe Bonnamassa and Beth Hart? A lethal musical combination. My recent favorite, "I'll Take Care Of You" (Live version). Sweet.

Dennise is gonna think I'm really coo coo after this:

One of my majors in college was Environmental Sciences. We did all kinds of crazy stuff, it was the early 70's after all!

We set up an experiment to see if plants could respond to any of a series of stimuli.

We tried and tried and tried, but when we produced the stimuli.....nothing! So sorry to burst your bubble Sweetleef, but nothing at all over and over. Weeks went by and nothing. We kept coming up with new ideas, but all was lost. Until. What? Check that again, that can't be right. Our calibrations are off or something. That timer thingy, where'd you get that? What about Toni, was she here? Somebody get the teachers aid, this isn't right. Hey, bring that over here. We'll have to run it again. No, again! Again!

Nobody gave any attention to the findings. Except hippies. Seemes people who did LSD knew this all along.

Spoiler alert!

The plants reacted to the stimuli, without exception, when we thought up the experiments. Before we even talked about them to each other.

SweetSue, most of Joe's music is on you-tube for free. Beth and Joe do that song there.

Listening to "Happier Times" by Bonamassa. Gives me goose bumps.

:circle-of-love:

I disagree with this statement. I believe you were correct in saying she know you love her and need her. Plants are absolutely sentient beings.

Think about it. We spend time with these plant ever day(most of us, anyway) You know when they are happy, unhappy or somewhere in-between.

There have been a bunch of recent studies and this page will site some of them for you better than I can Research Shows Plants Are Sentient. Will We Act Accordingly?

:):):)

I would agree that they are sentient beings. I do think Sammy knows she is loved and lovely. But I don't want to really assign them human characteristics. I'd really would rather they be seen for their own amazing-ness. And I suppose, whether you believe in a creator or in evolution, plants were here first. Maybe we are Planthropomorphic!

Magic, have you pulled up any Joe Bonnamassa and Beth Hart? A lethal musical combination. My recent favorite, "I'll Take Care Of You" (Live version). Sweet.

SweetSue, most of Joe's music is on you-tube for free. Beth and Joe do that song there.

I have not, Sue. I will put it the list though! Today I pulled up The Ballad of John Henry. I enjoyed it! :circle-of-love:

Thank you John. That was great listening fun. :love:

Miss Toni got her silver treatment tonight. Both of the flower girls and the 2 babies in the tiny closet got wheat berry sprouted seed tea. I think they will like it. We have also named the Sweet Coffee Ryder seedling. I know that some growers think that is ridiculous, but I enjoy giving them names. It pleases me, and life is short! Anyway, Sweet Coffee Ryder, will now be referred to as Kopi Luwak, or Kopi. Kopi Luwak (cat's ass coffee, or civet coffee) is the coffee cherry that is eaten by the civet cat, digested, passed, and then collected and sold as rare and exotic.. People in the US pay up to like $600 a pound for it! :rofl:

Kind of a weird little update, but there ya have it! :love:

Back
Top Bottom