At The Foot Of Mount Washmore

I am so over the heat. I used to love a hot summer day but it zaps my strength so quickly and so completely now that it is not enjoyable for me. It is rather beautiful out there but it won't be for too much longer if it stays so dry. And there have been so many fires already and we haven't even really gotten into fire season. Enough grumbling about the heat, it isn't going away anytime soon!

I am hoping these autos take off! Kopi in particular, just because she may start flowering so soon. But who knows, huh? She may stay just the size she is now...(I don't really think so) Perhaps she'll get 4 feet tall and 4 feet wide! Sweetleef had that insane Hobbit auto...I don't think she will go that route either. Whatever she does will be wonderful. They give so much more than just meds!

Hope you all have a beautiful day!! :green_heart::blunt:

Ditto! I know exactly what you mean.

Heat takes my strength. we've had 85-90s so I've been doing stuff early morning/night I have weather/fire alerts on my phone for Oregon now because that's where my son and his wife are aiming to go :thedoubletake: I've been thinking of all you guys out there [and I guess now you too BAR :peace:]

We have been lucky as temps have not gone much above the low to mid 90s but then the humidity has been in the mid to high 90s. The air is so damp that you can't even sweat :smokin: O well, it has been raining once or twice a day in my area which really helps deal with water issues.

Nanners!!! We have nanners!!!

We do indeed have nanners on the beautifull Toni, henceforth known as Tony. The time has come for Sweetleef to flip the HarleSin to flower and haul her on over so we can make cute little seeds! More fun!

DSC0014513.JPG

Magic, do you know what caused her to hermie?

Magic, do you know what caused her to hermie?

I caused it! It's my fault. This is the clone we're spraying with colloidal silver so we can pollinate another HarleSin clone. I will also try to pollinate one limb of Sammy so we will have a HarleSin back crossed with a Harlequin. C'mon seeds! These plants will be used for my RSO so it is no problem to pull them apart for seeds. Although, they do make really nice smokeables!

Sorry about that, I get lost some time following so many threads. Promise I'll pay better attention, after all we were a Thursday night dating couple over by Lester's. No wonder you stopped going out with me. Lol

I hope you get a good amount of viable feminized seeds. This is one of the first things that I would like to do once I am in a position to grow again. Congrats again Magic on your successful nanner production, may Tony's pollen be potent. :bravo:

Unrelated to the conversation but I had the idea to grow a female outdoors to see if it got pollinated, in other words are any of my neighbors being 'naughty'? My curiosity is not worth the felony charge though.
Side note: a song by the band "War on Drugs" just started playing :thedoubletake:

Sorry about that, I get lost some time following so many threads. Promise I'll pay better attention, after all we were a Thursday night dating couple over by Lester's. No wonder you stopped going out with me. Lol

It's not you...it's me. :loopy: I just never got back into my groove after I had so much trouble with my back and sciatica. Mr. Freeman is still putting out some gorgeous plants though, huh? Also, I'm just happy you find the time to stop by, there will be no quizzes! :dreamy:

I hope you get a good amount of viable feminized seeds. This is one of the first things that I would like to do once I am in a position to grow again. Congrats again Magic on your successful nanner production, may Tony's pollen be potent. :bravo:

Unrelated to the conversation but I had the idea to grow a female outdoors to see if it got pollinated, in other words are any of my neighbors being 'naughty'? My curiosity is not worth the felony charge though.
Side note: a song by the band "War on Drugs" just started playing :thedoubletake:

Thank you Happy! I hope it is potent as well. It will be interesting to see how we do with the seeds. I don't really know what to expect. My first seed project came to an abrupt end when the mother plant died. I got 1 viable seed and that is my big girl Sammy. It wasn't a total loss but I am hoping for more than 1 seed this time around! :bitingnails:

No felony charges! It would be fun to see if an outside girl would be pollinated! :high-five:

hey mediwanna wazaa! Great plants you got there! What kinda soil are you using mate?

Great to see you around James! I am using a no-till Living Organic Soil. It is basically a Clackamas Coot recipe. I don't use any bottled nutes, only sprouted seed teas and beneficial teas to feed the soil and keep it thriving, which in turn feeds the plant. I suppose technically only the HarleSin is currently no-till. Once the Harlequin is done we will use her soil and put it in a large cloth pot and then the no-till will begin for both pots. Both of the baby girls are in recycled TGA Supersoil because I didn't have enough of 'the good stuff' and I didn't want to wait to start the babies! :blunt:

I am putting up a couple of baby pics we took yesterday because...they're babies! And really cute too! Francis Bean is doing well, rocking right along. Kopi was stalled some after her re-pot. Her color is still decent, although a couple of leaf tips are not perfect. She had a bit of a rough re-pot so I expected her to stall out for a while. I also expect that she will bounce back and pour on some growth here fairly soon. I will pull them out of the tiny closet this afternoon and 'check' them again, mostly because I enjoy starring at them and telling them how lovely they are. :dreamy:

Kopi Luwak - Sweet Coffee Ryder

DSC0015314.JPG

Francis Bean - Nirvana Sky Super-Auto

DSC0014812.JPG

May your days be glorious and your gardens be green! :love::love::love:

We have finished week 3 of flower. The girls had a rough couple of days with the heat. I had some trouble with the ac in my room so the grow tent got really hot, upper 90's. The first of the hottest days, I was unaware of the a/c issue for several hours and Sammy really drooped. At first glance I thought maybe she was a goner. She did recover but it did damage some leaves. :bitingnails: Tony powered through it pretty well. Nanner production seems to be in full swing!

Here they are!

Tony!

DSC00163_-_Edited.jpg
DSC0016010.JPG
DSC0016713.JPG

Sammy!

DSC00168_-_Edited.jpg
DSC00171_-_Edited_1_.jpg
DSC00176_-_Edited.jpg

This last picture of Sammy I was trying to show all of the numerous little bud sites. I just didn't do a very good job of it!

And here is a picture of each of the babies!

Frances Bean - 19 days old

DSC0017815.JPG

Kopi - 20 days old

DSC0018116.JPG

:cheer:As a world class nanner owner, GO TONY !:cheer:

Best stories I've had for a while! (not these jokes). Feeling better every day, I mean.

Why did the banker quit his job? He lost interest.
A jumper cable walks into a bar and orders a drink. OK, says the bartender, just don't start anything.
How many ears does Captain Kirk have? Three. His right ear, his left ear, and his final front ear.

:love:Hi Magic and SweetSue,:love:

The thing is, I thought I was really weak because of the prostate c.:volcano-smiley:

Who knew? c. is a big pussy next to a heart attack. Now I'll have massive personal power (Hydro's my hero too w/pp) to kill c., along with the first oil batch from my Sour D or my Sour D x Sour OG (Sour DOG) last harvest that's 2 mos cured now. Sorry abt that sentence structure. (Don't let Cannabelle see!):thumb:

VA silent abt the results of the PSA test I took AFTER 3 mos on oil. They usually send them in the snail mail before now. Bet they don't understand how it's going down!!!!!!!!!!:thanks::rofl:

:circle-of-love:

Sorry to hear about the PC but I can relate to the heart attack as I have the T-shirt myself. Anywho, you probably know not to ever mention your herbal treatment to the VA. A friend made that mistake and the result was not positive at all.

Back
Top Bottom