At The Foot Of Mount Washmore

Yes, I have told my VA primary care Doc. :thumb:

Since I refuse chemo, laser, radiation or any VA treatment, I don't officially have prostate c., and therefore don't qualify for 100% disability and the $2400.00 a month that goes with it. This oil treatment costs me about $5000.00 a month! I would actually make money if I do what they want me to do. Plus free treatment for c.

They're trying to pay me to do their treatment.

I'm totally committed (should be to a psych ward) to the oil. I'd sure love to live.

VA Doc will think it's cool (rso) when PSA drops. I'm in a legal state and I have a prescription. They've started to accept it here in California. They know now they can't legally override another doctor's orders. I just found that out with this heart attack.....my cardiac doctor (non VA) is furious with my primary (VA) and is ORDERING the meds HE wants me to have (VA says they have a cheap alternative to the one that's $800/month.......:thedoubletake:.). They may refuse me, but they look down the big barrel of Medical Malpractice if they ignore him! I believe they are looking at PSA #'s after 3 mos oil and wondering how it's dropping! I bet anyone they call me back in to re-test!

I am very happy that they have changed their tune, at least in the smart states. I, currently, live in the drain pipe that dangles from the S.E. U.S. When they found that my Spider was using it they threatened to kick him to the curb. Meanwhile his PSA continues its march upward.

Hi HappyHemper. Please check your PM's.

By the way, Carl Sagan is a personal hero. I'm an Environmental (some say mental) Scientist by education.

Ps. Sometimes when I punch the 'like' button, I really mean that I acknowledge or understand the post, not that I like the message. I assume y'all do the same?

Ps. Sometimes when I punch the 'like' button, I really mean that I acknowledge or understand the post, not that I like the message. I assume y'all do the same?

I know I do! Sometime ya just gotta show support.

I'm excited to start my RSO. In fact, as I type this Sweetleef is working on it! He is doing 'tincture style' rso this time around. I have trouble tacking with my hands not working as they should so that's the option I went with this time around. I will start soon!

I have goose bumps for you Magic. THIS is so COOL...... Tell me, tell me, tell me how you use it.

Do you expect to get high and does that make for discomfort for you?

How long ago since you tacked or ? Have you felt the wellness that comes when you are dosing properly?

I have to be very careful about being too high. I have a lot of muscle loss and nerve damage. I use a mobility scooter to get around but even then I have to be very careful, if I am too high I haven't the strength to get up and walk even a few steps safely. A fall usually results in the paramedics having to pick me up. I'd prefer to avoid that from ever happening again! :cheesygrinsmiley: My plan is to start out slow, taking it at night. I think I will plan on heading to bed early, set up a tv in there or something, and be safe while I am learning how it will hit me. I will put it under my tongue and keep it there as long as possible. Next round we will probably make a traditional rso and I can hopefully find a way to tack. A new adventure is just around the corner! :cheer::high-five::circle-of-love:

:love:Magic, I also have to be careful of falls now with all the thinners they give you for 'after' myocardial infraction (MI) care. A sentence I swear I have never uttered to another. Wow, I get a lot more dizzy when I vape or smoke, now, combined with the meds (saves pot). Does your spellcheck HATE the word 'vape'?

Hope you get that well feeling with the oil (tincture- I had a love once, she was a Doctor of Oriental Medicine......hands of God and a tincture Goddess.....healed the dying again and again). Even very ill, it has had a big impact on raising my smile quotient. I send hopes of Peace.:Namaste:

:circle-of-love:

High Magic, might want to have some favorite drink and snacks. Sounds like a fun night, and I believe you need a lot of fun.:high-five:
On tacking, can you find an item that you can hold in your hand and attach a tooth pick with the fat flat end to hold the tack there. Once the CB1 receptors are full you can then swallow the remainder with a lot less euphoric, but you will want it to be very small as well as being in bed just in case of a sloppy tack. :drool:

Good luck Magic and I look forward to you telling us just how well the tinctures/oil is helping you. :love:

I'd like to make an oil for a topical solution. Over two decades ago, when Dale first fell ill, I developed a raging case of scalp psoriasis that doesn't respond to anything. I have a sense that a topical cannabis oil would do the trick. Now, to harvest enough to try. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm excited for you Magic, and await your report.

Just make some up with whatever you have lying around, SweetSue. Mix with coconut oil. Easy.

:love:Magic, I also have to be careful of falls now with all the thinners they give you for 'after' myocardial infraction (MI) care. A sentence I swear I have never uttered to another. Wow, I get a lot more dizzy when I vape or smoke, now, combined with the meds (saves pot). Does your spellcheck HATE the word 'vape'?

Hope you get that well feeling with the oil (tincture- I had a love once, she was a Doctor of Oriental Medicine......hands of God and a tincture Goddess.....healed the dying again and again). Even very ill, it has had a big impact on raising my smile quotient. I send hopes of Peace.:Namaste:

Please be careful, falling sucks!!! :rofl: I wanted to attend the Oregon College of Oriental Medicine for their Herbal Medicine program, I just never made it! I will just learn my tinctures from home! My spell check does not mind the word vape at all. I may have "added it to dictionary" though. I thank you for sending me hopes of peace, I am open to receive all the good stuff there is! I send them right back to ya! I'm glad you are feeling better! :circle-of-love:

High Magic, might want to have some favorite drink and snacks. Sounds like a fun night, and I believe you need a lot of fun.:high-five:
On tacking, can you find an item that you can hold in your hand and attach a tooth pick with the fat flat end to hold the tack there. Once the CB1 receptors are full you can then swallow the remainder with a lot less euphoric, but you will want it to be very small as well as being in bed just in case of a sloppy tack. :drool:

Good luck Magic and I look forward to you telling us just how well the tinctures/oil is helping you. :love:

Hi RS! :ciao: I really could use some fun, that is for certain! My son and I figured it out the other day, and besides a few times going to the store on my mobility scooter I haven't gone anywhere since the end of January! Pretty sad! My goal is to be strong enough to be able to go to the hospital when my first grandbaby is born! I've got about 3 months. I have to get the van running and be able to get in and out of it, even if I need help. I'm excited about the future, even if I don't really know exactly what it will look like. I guess none of us do, I just trust it'll be good!

I think a snack and a drink are a great idea. :popcorn: I will start out really small and for the next batch I think we will do a traditional rso and I will order a box or two of the flat end toothpicks and see what I can make work. Sweetleef may be able to make it up this weekend with the oil! We'll have to see what his schedule is like but it won't be long! :green_heart::green_heart:

I'd like to make an oil for a topical solution. Over two decades ago, when Dale first fell ill, I developed a raging case of scalp psoriasis that doesn't respond to anything. I have a sense that a topical cannabis oil would do the trick. Now, to harvest enough to try. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm excited for you Magic, and await your report.

Hello, Sweetest of Sue's! You could pick Sweetleef's brain. I know he has made some lotion/pain cream. The ingredients may be different but I'll bet the process is similar. I would think coconut oil would work. I have made some tinctures with vegetable glycerin, that alone might work actually! Ah, new skills to add! Thanks for the excitement Sue! I am excited too!! :circle-of-love:

Before joining 420 I only saw weed as a "get high" plant & only had heard of it's medical use through the media. Now I have so many cyber friends (meaning my 420 co-members & a lot of you I'd call my friends before some of my real world associates) that indulge for medical reasons. When they say "cannabis awareness" I get it now.

Good morning Magic

I have seen you peeping in on my journal a few times and I always try to visit those who visit me :) Took awhile but here I am to say HI

You have some since looking girls there, and very good help from family by the sounds of it.

Now that I am caught up, I will be popping in more often ;)

Before joining 420 I only saw weed as a "get high" plant & only had heard of it's medical use through the media. Now I have so many cyber friends (meaning my 420 co-members & a lot of you I'd call my friends before some of my real world associates) that indulge for medical reasons. When they say "cannabis awareness" I get it now.

It actually made me angry for a short time when I realized the benefits I could have offered Dale, but I, like you, saw it only as a way to get high. Being a member here has been an eye-opener for sure.

:love:Magic:love:,

You were up very late last night (this morning).:volcano-smiley:

I thought you were taking the tincture last night. :thumb:

Did you? Why no mention today?:passitleft:

It really is amazing what this plant can do for people. We joked for a long time about getting my medical card but then Sweetleef and I started to actually do the research and we were blown away. That's how we ended up here. I continued to read up on what kinds of mj might help me and how to best use it. Sweetleef set out to figure out how to grow it. We ended up here with you all, talk about being blessed! Sweetleef has a best friend (for almost 30 years, Sweetleef! You're getting old!)who's grandma has MS. The only thing that has helped to relieve her pain is Sweetleef's pain cream!

It actually made me angry for a short time when I realized the benefits I could have offered Dale, but I, like you, saw it only as a way to get high. Being a member here has been an eye-opener for sure.

I can completely relate to that, Sue. Cancer took both of my parents. My mom in 2001 at 55 yrs old, and my dad in 2011 at 67 yrs old. If we had only known there was a chance or an option! I try not to spend much time there because it doesn't move me forward. I do know that if we had known, Sweetleef would have talked my mom into trying it in a heartbeat, and if my dad had lived he would now be growing in his workshop. There isn't a doubt in my mind.

Good morning Magic

I have seen you peeping in on my journal a few times and I always try to visit those who visit me :) Took awhile but here I am to say HI

You have some since looking girls there, and very good help from family by the sounds of it.

Now that I am caught up, I will be popping in more often ;)

TheCelt!! Thanks so much for stopping by! The more, the merrier! My girls are not quite as grand as your girls but I love them! And yes, I have an extremely helpful and supportive family, thank you for saying so. Stop by any time. I should start plucking nanners very soon and then...SEEDS!! :woohoo:

:love:Magic:love:,

You were up very late last night (this morning).:volcano-smiley:

I thought you were taking the tincture last night. :thumb:

Did you? Why no mention today?:passitleft:

:love:Afternoon, John!!:love:
I was up late last night, but I haven't started the rso yet. Sweetleef will finish making it today and then, if his schedule allows, he'll drive out here probably Sunday. He will also bring the other HarleSin clone that I will pollinate for fem seeds! There is lots going on! How about you? Do you have good helpers for your trees?

Back
Top Bottom