At The Foot Of Mount Washmore

Report from Summer Camp:

Dear Ms Magic,

Your mushroom bong is indeed a beautifully crafted piece of art, but here at summer camp we are doing something that may rival that. Craft for this summer is a homemade bong using [trade-marked brand in green] a 2 liter soda pop bottle, fire, drill, duct tape, and an extra vape stem.

It hits SO WELL

Sincerely,

TopCat

:bigtoke:

BEST. SUMMER. CAMP. EVER.

Where there's a will, there's a way! Bongs are my very favorite way to smoke. I have a pipe that I use occasionally. I tried to like joints. They are harsh and too reminiscent of cigarettes for me. I quit those years ago, but not because I didn't enjoy 'em so I am careful not to trigger a craving for them. Kinda silly but a girl's gotta do what a girls gotta do! There is just nothing like a good bong hit for me!

Attention campers! We'd like everyone to bring their completed projects to the campfire tonight! The camp director brought in a harvest a few weeks ago that is cured to perfection.We'll see you all tonight for the big blaze! :bigtoke:

:roorrip: I'm always the first to show.....too eager I guess.

This is so weird I just have to tell you. Tonight is the big outdoor show in neighboring Monte Rio. It's put on by the members of 'THE GROVE'. This is like the 'Skull and Crossbones' only much bigger. These guys are Presidents and the Wealthy and the most Powerful people on the earth. They hire or have as members, people like The Grateful Dead, Willie Nelson, Santana, that level of entertainer. This is Russian River Resort Country, and tonight this will be epic. I hope i'll be up to it...they never announce who will appear. Pick the three top stage shows right now, and that's probably who it will be. A tradition over 100 years old. Bucket List Stuff!

You'all send me some energy please, I really want to go.:goof:the smoke will roll like stage fog!

I'll send you some energy, John! What an experience that would be! I have heard of The Grove, and something about a giant owl statue that is part of a ritual that kicks off the big gatherings they have with the chosen people... I hope you go and have an amazing time!

Thank You Magic. This is the only event of the year that they hold in the open for the pee ons, oh, I mean 'the public'.

It's THE event of the year, and put on by The Grove for the locals as their way of saying Thank You for putting up with the film crews and all the security (they are ready for a massive terrorist attack when partying), that's why no advance publicity or guest list.

'Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope some day you'll join me, and we can live as one...'

:circle-of-love:

Magic, see if your plants like Joe Bonamassa 'So many roads' like mine do. They sway to his guitar licks in this one!

:roorrip: I'm always the first to show.....too eager I guess.

This is so weird I just have to tell you. Tonight is the big outdoor show in neighboring Monte Rio. It's put on by the members of 'THE GROVE'. This is like the 'Skull and Crossbones' only much bigger. These guys are Presidents and the Wealthy and the most Powerful people on the earth. They hire or have as members, people like The Grateful Dead, Willie Nelson, Santana, that level of entertainer. This is Russian River Resort Country, and tonight this will be epic. I hope i'll be up to it...they never announce who will appear. Pick the three top stage shows right now, and that's probably who it will be. A tradition over 100 years old. Bucket List Stuff!

You'all send me some energy please, I really want to go.:goof:the smoke will roll like stage fog!

Sending oodles of boundless energy John. Hope you get to go. :love:

:love:Thank You SweetSue. I hope so too.:love:

:love:Thanks guys, I'm feeling it.:love:

Check out the new link in my signature. If you want to see what some of your friends here at 420 Mag have gone through to be here, come give them your support. A kind word goes a long way for a Vet that feels forgotten.

Bless You.:thumb:

It's great to know that you're somebody :laughtwo:

BEST. SUMMER. CAMP. EVER.

Where there's a will, there's a way! Bongs are my very favorite way to smoke. I have a pipe that I use occasionally. I tried to like joints. They are harsh and too reminiscent of cigarettes for me. I quit those years ago, but not because I didn't enjoy 'em so I am careful not to trigger a craving for them. Kinda silly but a girl's gotta do what a girls gotta do! There is just nothing like a good bong hit for me!

Attention campers! We'd like everyone to bring their completed projects to the campfire tonight! The camp director brought in a harvest a few weeks ago that is cured to perfection.We'll see you all tonight for the big blaze! :bigtoke:

This is my favorite home made campfire bong.
55.5" x 2" diameter PVC water pipe with a plastic perc and a snap sized bowl.

20150723_231510-1.jpg

How many people does it take to smoke a 4 & 1/2 foot (140 cm) bong?

One to inhale
One to light
A legion to line up for the next snap.

Thanks for that bump Sweet Dennise and unlisted means you are extra special, that's all. Some day I hope to be.......nononononononono, I want to be LISTED for a good long while yet.....yesyesyesyesyes, LISTED. That's best in my particular case. Whew!

Great to be cruising ........slurping the internet. Lots of you posting. I can't hope to keep up. But I can try!

Who'd a guessed Rad would come up with the most rad bong? Things that make you go hmmmmmmm......

Phone books kill forests. Hmmmmmm...........
Had a little trouble before and on the way to the show this evening. Had like heart fluttering, scared me. Pulled in to Safeway (how apropos), rested, still fluttering like, got some fries and a double cheese burger at the taco truck and came back home to settle in away from the screeming crowds. Yuch. Gives me more time with Alexa and Joe B as well as you guys.

:Namaste:I hope all is at peace with you and your loved ones on this fine, fine Thursday evening.:thumb:

Hello all! Well I didn't do much of a defol on Sammy, not too heavy, just thinned her a bit. I mixed 1 oz of neem oil into 16 oz water and sprayed the crap out of her. We'll continue to open the tent up during lights on to help with the rh on the high days until we decide which way to solve the problem. Maybe a small dehumidifier will be the way to go. I failed to get pictures, had just enough time to get her in the tent and soak her before lights out. I'll get updated pictures on Sunday. I did not spray Toni with neem. The c.s. should keep any pm at bay on her.

That's all I got! Hope everyone has had a pleasant night!

This is my favorite home made campfire bong.
55.5" x 2" diameter PVC water pipe with a plastic perc and a snap sized bowl.

20150723_231510-1.jpg

How many people does it take to smoke a 4 & 1/2 foot (140 cm) bong?

One to inhale
One to light
A legion to line up for the next snap.

Good grief Rad. That's as long as one of Dales didgeridoos! :laughtwo: There's nothing boring about you at all, is there? LOL! :love:

On that laugh, I'm going to bed. Good night friends. :love:

Back
Top Bottom