Aurora Indica Feminized - Mars 300 LED - 1st Grow

kaivorth

Hello all! I've been vegging my plant for the last 2 months, and for whatever reason the plant is not growing as big as it should be by now...I had a couple issues awhile back (PH levels & Cal Mag Def) but I fixed all that now. I just started using some nutes lightly. I want to flower soon, but I want a big plant!

PH about 6.1
Light about 18" from plant
Temp at 73F right now
40-60% Humidity
EJ Grow
EJ Cal Mag
EJ Catalytic

I don't bubble yet. Water from house comes in at 7, small dose of each puts me in the 6.1 range. If I want to use more nutes I would have to bubble.

I took some pics, is this single Mars300 Light enough?

IMG_20160514_153438.jpg
IMG_20160514_151746.jpg
IMG_20160514_151735.jpg
IMG_20160514_151728.jpg
IMG_20160514_151717.jpg
IMG_20160514_151712.jpg

I believe it's root bound. Is this the only pot it's bee in? How long ago was your last transplant? If you put him in #5 or #7 he would probably double in size in a couple weeks after transplant shock. Older plants get take more nutes to, if you've been giving her some and she's not showing signs of to much then keep increasing amounts until you reach recommended dosage. Hope this helps

Sent from my SM-G900V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I believe I'm in the 5 gallon right now. I've transplanted her 3 times already. I've seen suuuuch larger plants in this size pot though!

I just noticed the leaves are kind of shaped odd. They have a long tip, and are just shaped not very symmetrical it looks like. Any ideas?

IMG_20160526_235115.jpg

She's looking lively once again! Loving her larger pot now. I didn't realise it was only a 3 gallon pot, she's loving the 7 gallon. I'm consisting topping her again on her 2 main shoots and attempting a SCROG, Thoughts? Or just let her grow? She's peaks at about 1.5ft tall

Anyone know if it's worth topping the 2 main shoots on the sides and SCROGGING? I can veg for another month if it's worth it.

Last picture before I SCROG her. I know I'm super late to be doing it, but I want to expose as many bud sights to the light as possible. Still debating on topping, we'll see how she looks settled in the SCROG before I decide.

I've been neglecting the humidity, and you can see a leave with "spider mite." It's been up to 73% humid, I've since toned it back down to 50%.

I've looked up and down the plant and haven't seen any of these mites yet. Will mist her with a alcohol/water solution or try something at the store to keep them at bay.

With that being said, I have slight nutrient burn it looks like as well. Will ease on the EJ Grow, and maybe add more EJ Catalyst, as well as EJ Cal Mag.

2-3 weeks and she'll be ready to flower me thinks.

IMG_20160530_104134.jpg

Did some serious pruning today. I'm thinking 2 weeks until flower. I know I'm super late to SCROG, but I thought for the final 2 weeks why not let the top of the plant even out horizontally. Am I supposed to keep "tucking" and when it flowers let it grow vertical then?

Did I prune too much or not enough? The closet isn't very deep so I'm limited to growing more left to right then up and down if that makes sense.

IMG_20160605_223930.jpg
IMG_20160605_223934.jpg

grower need to take care of everythings even before the seedling.:high-five:
You should really start your own thread, but I'll give my input.

That soil uses micronutes? I'm not a fan of those because if you run into deficiency issues it might be harder to pinpoint. Do you plan on using bottled nutrients as well? The rule of thumb I seem to keep running across for soil is:

1. Make your own supersoil, many guides online. These will require absolutely no additional nutrients unless you see signs of something.
2. Use Fox Farm Ocean Forest, nutes as necessary.

These are just the 2 options I see the most used.

I have an issue guys! The oldest leaves are turning yellow, which leads to me that I have a Nitrogen deficiency.

My nutes are EJ Grow, EJ Catalyst, and EJ Cal Mag.

My water PH is 7.5ish. 1tsp of Grow + 1tsp of Catalyst brings it down to 6.2 Cal Mag doesn't really affect the PH.

I don't want to bubble right now, so am I forced to buy another nitrogen nute? Or should I not give her any Catalyst, and use 2tsp of the EJ Grow?

Been using 2tsp of ej grow, still getting yellowing of leaves from the bottom :(

I might have to switch nutes or something. Just went into flower lady night, so I'll be using the ej bloom I guess. Raised the light and the scrog a bit today.

Any advice on what I'm doing wrong nute wise?

I'm back! I flowered this thing on June 13th, changed the lights to 12/12

No more dying leaves. I've learned that if you let your nutrient water solution sit over night, the PH will rise without the need to bubble. I've been using 2tsp of Bloom, and a 1/4tsp of catalytic. This brings my PH to where it needs to be.

Few questions.

How late can I keep tucking the plants?
Can I continue to trim fan leaves that are blocking light? How long into flower can I do this?
When will I start to see buds!?!

IMG_20160622_221525.jpg
IMG_20160622_221507.jpg
IMG_20160622_221457.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom