Auto flowering super early

I had 4 Green Crack autos that started flowering around day 25, but flowered 11 weeks and tripled in size from the first sign of pistils.

Confusing little bastards.

One thing I have found 100% true with the autos I've grown... the breeders "expected flowering time" is never accurate.
I agree with u so il wont stress it its a 70 80 day auto so hope she tripple but i never ever listen to wat website's say never acurate

This is my current Amnesia Haze auto, about 20" tall:

But she was only about 8" tall when she started flowering.

I'm surprised she didn't stunt worse, because she has been attacked by a bunny, survived a tornado, and 2 fucking monsoon style rain storms. But, for an example of stretch, she definitely stretched. She started flowering at day 21... now she is week 5 of flower.

Looks good man here a lil peak on my stuff only one auto thoe

I say that's a myth. So if I had an infinitly deep pot, and the roots never hit bottom, then the plant would never bloom. Royal Queens website says flowing time is in the genetic makeup and it will flower somewhere between 2-5 weeks depending on the strain.

I wouldnot say its a myth. If you start autos in small coffee cups, they will start flowering very quickly ! It happened to me. You cant really transplant them. They have to start in their final pot.

I wouldnot say its a myth. If you start autos in small coffee cups, they will start flowering very quickly ! It happened to me. You cant really transplant them. They have to start in their final pot.
That's fairly inaccurate

Idk but will prve that myth
LoL.... I see this conversation on here a bunch. I dunno.... I've just seen nearly root-bound autos in a small container that hadn't started flowering, as well as an outdoor auto I have right now that flowered in 21 days with 24" of fluffy, tilled soil beneath her.
I've never seen any evidence that is consistent enough for me to buy into it.

But.... I always jump in on the conversation because I want to see it proven true or false...

-P :ganjamon:

Same here brp so if u have a pot here to China would never flower makes sence its all in genetic
Everything I have read (legit studies) says it is genetic make-up only. Each is different by strain, but nevertheless genetic only for that certain pheno

I totally defer to experience, Preston’s grown 40, I think he knows a lot more than I. A lot of people see things once and take it as fact that it’ll happen every time.

I’ve only grown one auto and it flowered when it hit the bottom which was also at about three weeks so it could’ve started flowering “naturally” too.

I’ve got a ton of auto seeds for the back patio and will throw a couple of each strain in to different size pots to see the differences first hand.

I totally defer to experience, Preston’s grown 40, I think he knows a lot more than I. A lot of people see things once and take it as fact that it’ll happen every time.

I’ve only grown one auto and it flowered when it hit the bottom which was also at about three weeks so it could’ve started flowering “naturally” too.

I’ve got a ton of auto seeds for the back patio and will throw a couple of each strain in to different size pots to see the differences first hand.
I sought out some of the great auto growers in here and asked away when I started growing. I still dont know enough to throw out too much advice, but I'm always confident in stating my experiences.
-P

Back
Top Bottom