Auto Grow

Autoultimate canopy;)
20150909_202030.jpg

True mate she is a beast.my favourite ha ha.and the ultimates totally see or point.looking at the pics last night I thought same both good canopys 1 trained and 1 not trained.its awsome to see the difference and 420 makes that possible.thanks 420 magazine and all its community .quality;)

Thanks alot glimmer mate.a nice stinking heavy yield would do me just fine thats my aim ha ha:).they are heavyweight seeds so time will tell;)

Well good day all its Sunday here in the UK and trained bag seed is 5 weeks today into her 12/12 life cycle.has been set back abit with been repotted and a little bad health.she looks well but has stretched a lot thislast week never seen a plant stretch so much infact.but mainly the 4 main arms that have stretched here is a pic to show what I mean.if u look at this pic then look at page 13 u will see how much stretch and light and fan have no more height left to go.;)
20150913_100902.jpg

Thanks alot amazing mate;) and thanks med farmer.this is biggest bag seed I have trained ever.and was not that difficult to get to that size.in the future I will be training a bagseeed bigger.but stick with trying some more autos for now.appreciate all the kind words fairplay lads;) happy growing:)

Wow an indoor monster :goodjob:

First we have TNP growing monsters outdoors then we have thebeast27 growing them indoors. What's going on guys? What are you doing to these girls?
Ha ha med farmer its all in the name of love for the cannabis plant.there tough plants and like to be messed with they show love back by growing so big.so its a win win lol.;):)

Back
Top Bottom