Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

Just Sharing my girl scout cookies and sour hound. This is my first auto grow. Pretty pumped for this. 18 days in.
420-magazine-mobile1193059229.jpg

tent - 2×3×6 home made cabinet
lights - 300W Viparspectra reflector (5W chips), 8 23W CFL's 6500 veg and 2700 flower
soil - sunshine mix 4 with perilite (25% added)
fans - 2 6" fans with square exhaust with 90° bends, passive intake (3"×16" light baffeled), 12" and 6" fans inside moving air
strain - 2 White Widow fem autos, 3 Dark Angel fem
nutrients - General Organics Go Box temp- 20°C lights out, 26°C lights on. Was getting hotter but fixed issue.
humidity 30-80 (usually not above 50, but has spiked a few nights)
technique- lst and topping (mainlined a Dark Angel)
transplant- start in solo cup , 2 gallon

Just wontering if these lovely ladies of ours slow down on drinking when in bloom or if it's just mine because of high temps(30°C even 32°C a couple times) or some other reason? Maybe humidity, or nutruient issues? They were drinking every 3 or 4 days, now its more like once a week. Is this normal or should they be drinking more?

the phenotype of a plant is decided on the dominant features it displays like indica/sativa aroma / plant structure / leaf structure / flowertime and age to mature ( this is when they start flower ) ... a phenotype will decide every characteristic of a plant

for example a plant with only lets say 20% sativa in it will mostly show indica dominance but every once in a while you get a seed that expresses more sativa characteristics which can radically alter the appearance of a plant and ultimately also what it yields and how it tastes

a wise imp once said " It's not the size that matters, it's what you do with it that makes the difference" ;)

what i mean is maybe the smaller plants will yield fewer but more dense bud ... maybe it has the lowest yield but they are fire ....

let us know ;)

Definitely will post my results . Just wanted to know why the same strain grew so different. I'm pretty sure they both will be some quality smoke. If I rub the stems and smell it there both producing some dank aromas . But the little one actually smells more sweet skunky and the bigger one has more of a dense smell to it. So for them to be the same strain they vary alot in characteristics

tent - 2×3×6 home made cabinet
lights - 300W Viparspectra reflector (5W chips), 8 23W CFL's 6500 veg and 2700 flower
soil - sunshine mix 4 with perilite (25% added)
fans - 2 6" fans with square exhaust with 90° bends, passive intake (3"×16" light baffeled), 12" and 6" fans inside moving air
strain - 2 White Widow fem autos, 3 Dark Angel fem
nutrients - General Organics Go Box temp- 20°C lights out, 26°C lights on. Was getting hotter but fixed issue.
humidity 30-80 (usually not above 50, but has spiked a few nights)
technique- lst and topping (mainlined a Dark Angel)
transplant- start in solo cup , 2 gallon

Just wontering if these lovely ladies of ours slow down on drinking when in bloom or if it's just mine because of high temps(30°C even 32°C a couple times) or some other reason? Maybe humidity, or nutruient issues? They were drinking every 3 or 4 days, now its more like once a week. Is this normal or should they be drinking more?

high temps like 30+°C can and will completely stop growth ... id say the very very maximum to maintain is 28°C you should aim to 24-26

edit: lol u did fix the temps sorry i missed that part hihi ... blame this amnesia

Here they are today June 16. They sprouted on April 17 and started showing pistils on day 21. Finished stretch around day 35. The package says 8 week flower
420-magazine-mobile2011272781.jpg

they are very very fast ... i am amazed my purple kush which is like 80/20 indica against your WW which is 50/50 ... my plant only just started showing pistils at day 32-33 ... and if im not mistaken the more indica the faster the flower starts and the faster it finishes ... maybe its the substrate soil versus coco ... anyone has some insights in this ??

edit: i forgot ... is that the mainline to the right ??? it looks nice

they are very very fast ... i am amazed my purple kush which is like 80/20 indica against your WW which is 50/50 ... my plant only just started showing pistils at day 32-33 ... and if im not mistaken the more indica the faster the flower starts and the faster it finishes ... maybe its the substrate soil versus coco ... anyone has some insights in this ??

edit: i forgot ... is that the mainline to the right ??? it looks nice
Thanks for the info. And yes that is the mainlined one. She is turning out beautiful. I'll go take some pics of her now and post

Thanks again. I have 5 plants in total I'm hoping to get an oz off of each. Anything more will be a bonus. Next time its going to be just one plant in a bigger pot directly under the light

Back
Top Bottom