Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

420-magazine-mobile625357042.jpg

Could someone give me some insight on what could be going on with my little girl here. I thought it was heat stress at first. But then I noticed the new growth and some inner leaves changing color. Maybe it was heat stress at first and changed to a new problem?

when in doubt flush it out

start with a clean slate i trust that it will fix the issue very fast
oh and check if ur lights isnt to close

if she self pollinated they will all be female ... but that also means she hermied on ya and that may be carried over to it's offspring as a even stronger genetic treat ... i say "may be carried over" cause i am sure many growers here can testify they never had any issues with this kind of seeds.... i am sitting on about 200 NL#5 seeds which i am sure are golden cause i hermied the crap out of her by introducing a new 270W LED 2 weeks into flower and bleached the crap out of her .... so its stress induced hermie seeds ... i suspect that most of your seeds may have the auto treat
she did self pollinate have checked the other two autos still going and they are seed free. I understand the hermie gene will be carried same as reg fems.

she was an amnezia haze auto from royal queen seeds btw. freebie also which Is awesome cos I pulled around 20 seeds off her!

Any pics? Is her node spacing still symmetrical? One indication of impending sexual maturity is when the spacing of nodes changes to asymmetrical. Here's what I mean. The example on the right would be putting out pistils soon.
420-magazine-mobile1519841461.jpg

I will try to get a shot of the framework this afternoon.

But as for a photo, this is the plant in question

Autoflower Fem Cheese
Day 61 from Seed
Week 10 starts on day 64

No sexing or flowering has started yet

20170622_094447.jpg

20170622_095806.jpg

she did self pollinate have checked the other two autos still going and they are seed free. I understand the hermie gene will be carried same as reg fems.

she was an amnezia haze auto from royal queen seeds btw. freebie also which Is awesome cos I pulled around 20 seeds off her!

dont stress them and they probably wont hermie ;)

Seeking opinions, anyone having a similar experience. Haven't smoked in ten or so years due to job and a number of issues. Just legalized where I live and semi-retirement speaks to my starting up again. Trying to grow my own also greatly interested me. Anyway after a very successful first grow of Barney's Seeds Pineapple Express Autos and I'll grant you I may have taken one too many hits off the vaporizer I was quite taken aback by the strength and effects of this smoke and fully understand the term "couch-lock". I'm wondering if this was primarily due to my not partaking in some time or that today's plants are just that much stronger. Also I realize I'll need to cut down on my intake. I believe the THC content is supposed to be about 14% which led me to thinking I doubt I'd need anything stronger. Mind you I'm not complaining but was quite surprised.

Seeking opinions, anyone having a similar experience. Haven't smoked in ten or so years due to job and a number of issues. Just legalized where I live and semi-retirement speaks to my starting up again. Trying to grow my own also greatly interested me. Anyway after a very successful first grow of Barney's Seeds Pineapple Express Autos and I'll grant you I may have taken one too many hits off the vaporizer I was quite taken aback by the strength and effects of this smoke and fully understand the term "couch-lock". I'm wondering if this was primarily due to my not partaking in some time or that today's plants are just that much stronger. Also I realize I'll need to cut down on my intake. I believe the THC content is supposed to be about 14% which led me to thinking I doubt I'd need anything stronger. Mind you I'm not complaining but was quite surprised.
Hey, Red. Welcome back to toking. :) I'd say definitely take it slow while reintroducing yourself to today's powerful herb. It will take a few weeks or months to build up a good tolerance. .

Hey, Red. Welcome back to toking. :) I'd say definitely take it slow while reintroducing yourself to today's powerful herb. It will take a few weeks or months to build up a good tolerance. .

Call me crazy, but who wants a tolerance? I like being better medicated on less medicine. Wish I didn't have such a tolerance. :thumb:
Have great weekend all.

Call me crazy, but who wants a tolerance? I like being better medicated on less medicine. Wish I didn't have such a tolerance. :thumb:
Have great weekend all.
That's true too. But in my opinion/experience a small tolerance is helpful because it's harder to accidentally over medicate. While it might be fun, I've got stuff I gotta get done today. You know? ;)

hello and wellcome back ... "recently legalized" will surprise many smokers in the area ... streetweed in my opinion is far less potent compared to what home growers or legal professional growers can do with decent genetics and this is due to the fact that street weed is grown as fast as possible as cheap as possible, resulting in premature, unflushed, uncured half damp buds ... ya feel me? ... omg the herb made me post that ;) ... i just want to say that even my own low expectance of what i achieve with my limited knowledge and experience ... got me actually the best weed ive smoked in like ever ... im pretty sure my ramblings and incoherent sintax give away a good sativa high ;)

So as I said earlier my cheese plant has not yet flowered. We are on week 10 going on week 11 now and still no sign of sex no pistols..nothing.

I made the switch to 12/12 lighting. Not sure if it will help but 10 weeks from seed seems like a very long time for an autoflower especially if not showing sex or starting to flower.

Had a peek within 5 minutes of the lights coming on this morning and wow she is glowing! Almost radio active like. Not sure if the 12 hours of darkness triggered anything but damn...

Cheese is in the back
King Tut is in the front headed for week 6 of flower

420-magazine-mobile1402350139.jpg

I hope the leaves being that bright is not a issue to be concerned about.

So as I said earlier my cheese plant has not yet flowered. We are on week 10 going on week 11 now and still no sign of sex no pistols..nothing.

I made the switch to 12/12 lighting. Not sure if it will help but 10 weeks from seed seems like a very long time for an autoflower especially if not showing sex or starting to flower.

Had a peek within 5 minutes of the lights coming on this morning and wow she is glowing! Almost radio active like. Not sure if the 12 hours of darkness triggered anything but damn...

Cheese is in the back
King Tut is in the front headed for week 6 of flower

420-magazine-mobile1402350139.jpg

I hope the leaves being that bright is not a issue to be concerned about.

Imho and a few years of growing autos and many many more growing photos those plants do not look like autos. Autos grow differently. Some people mess up running 24/0 and it sometimes keeps them from flowing 20-4 is the best you can do safely. Switch to 12/12 and see what happens but don't switch the light schedule to to much don't want hhermys#global420

Imho and a few years of growing autos and many many more growing photos those plants do not look like autos. Autos grow differently. Some people mess up running 24/0 and it sometimes keeps them from flowing 20-4 is the best you can do safely. Switch to 12/12 and see what happens but don't switch the light schedule to to much don't want hhermys#global420

I do not plan on switching the lights back to 20/4 at all. Im at 12/12 and that's where it will now stay. I had a feeling after week 7 went by that something was up.

The other plant is an auto and has done well under 20/4 but time to get the ball moving. She is really taking up most of my grow room now and the other is a couple weeks from harvest. Figure I do this now so when King Tut is cut down she will have the room to herself to flower and stretch as she pleases.

And if she is not an auto then hopefully I will end up with a decent yield

Just did the math in my head..with 8 weeks flowering we are looking at 5 months from start to finish.

What's up Ohio!!! Steelers gonna be sick this year. Can't believe training camp is round corner. What's good in your world bro? I've found 7 seeds total out of about 2 1/2 ozs of my first harvest. Haven't checked the rest yet. I thought my meds sucked, cause I got to smoke a fat joint to feel anything. Then, I had some Yager left over & tried it. It used to mash me before....now nada. Time to take couple days off.

Anyways, good to see ya here again. I'll be lurking. I put 6 of those seeds in water. 5 sprouted. One I just threw in the yard. The last one I'm holding onto a bit to see if these 5 make it. They sprouted above ground 4 full days ago, and two I'm having issues with. All are stretching too much & too spindly, but they're outside since germ. Hot as hell in fl. Any advice for auto outdoor in this heat. Peace man

Back
Top Bottom