Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

Just wondering if anyone has an estimate on harvest weight? Or dry weight?

Day 63 total White Widow Autos

Started showing pistols on day 21 and stretched till day 35
300W Viparspectra LED and 4 23W 2700K CFL's
Solo cup, then 2 gal pots with Sunshine Mix 4 with 25% perilite
General Organics Go Box nutes
420-magazine-mobile1627601099.jpg
420-magazine-mobile167958294.jpg
420-magazine-mobile572231894.jpg
420-magazine-mobile150291660.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1799880928.jpg
420-magazine-mobile243716046.jpg

next time go for 5 gallon pots they will be double that size
Thanks for your thoughts. I am happy either way, but this being my first go, I'm not expecting much except knowledge. They have already passed expectations so I am just thrilled. Defs going with bigger pots next time and only one plant. And no transplanting. Lol, I've learned so much already, I can't wait to start fresh with new knowledge.

Thanks for your thoughts. I am happy either way, but this being my first go, I'm not expecting much except knowledge. They have already passed expectations so I am just thrilled. Defs going with bigger pots next time and only one plant. And no transplanting. Lol, I've learned so much already, I can't wait to start fresh with new knowledge.

make sure you make a grow journal and ill tag along for sure ... you would be surprised what autos can do ...

420-magazine-mobile625357042.jpg

Could someone give me some insight on what could be going on with my little girl here. I thought it was heat stress at first. But then I noticed the new growth and some inner leaves changing color. Maybe it was heat stress at first and changed to a new problem?

that leaf tip to the far left is the only brittle area on the plant now it's just the light green new grow that I'm kinda concerned about

I just finished up my first auto run and have a question. I ran an amnesia haze auto from royal queen seeds under a 250w led. after harvesting I have found a few seeds very mature and may well pop if germinated. my question is are these instantly fem autos? sorry for the nub question very new to autos

Looking for advice here fellow growers!

Today I am on day DAY 60 WEEK 9 from seed

Growing 2 plants. Both germinated same time and planted the same time.
One is on week 4 of flowering and the other still never showed me her sex (Auto Fem Cheese - Canuck Seeds)

Although it seems healthy other than a few nute burns here and there from watering, it is growing and is not showing sex
This is an AUTOFLOWER??? I know it can take a while, but 9 weeks from seed and day 60 into this and still no sign of sex or flowering.
Would anyone recommend to perhaps switch the lights to 12/12 to see if I can kickstart? I am currently running 20/4

Again, this could be normal, 9 weeks and nothing, day 60 and all we have is leaves, no pistols, no hairs, only things growing out of branches are new leaves, very small leaves but still something.

There has not been much of a stretch happening vertically, its growing normally.

What would you suggest?

Growing Indoors in Soil
LED Lights are used

Could someone give me some insight on what could be going on with my little girl here. I thought it was heat stress at first. But then I noticed the new growth and some inner leaves changing color. Maybe it was heat stress at first and changed to a new problem?
Look into potassium and phosphorus excess. I don't know much about your grow and I'm no expert so I could be way off. I think your soil or your feeds are too hot.

Looking for advice here fellow growers!

Today I am on day DAY 60 WEEK 9 from seed

Growing 2 plants. Both germinated same time and planted the same time.
One is on week 4 of flowering and the other still never showed me her sex (Auto Fem Cheese - Canuck Seeds)

Although it seems healthy other than a few nute burns here and there from watering, it is growing and is not showing sex
This is an AUTOFLOWER??? I know it can take a while, but 9 weeks from seed and day 60 into this and still no sign of sex or flowering.
Would anyone recommend to perhaps switch the lights to 12/12 to see if I can kickstart? I am currently running 20/4

Again, this could be normal, 9 weeks and nothing, day 60 and all we have is leaves, no pistols, no hairs, only things growing out of branches are new leaves, very small leaves but still something.

There has not been much of a stretch happening vertically, its growing normally.

What would you suggest?

Growing Indoors in Soil
LED Lights are used
Any pics? Is her node spacing still symmetrical? One indication of impending sexual maturity is when the spacing of nodes changes to asymmetrical. Here's what I mean. The example on the right would be putting out pistils soon.
420-magazine-mobile1519841461.jpg

Idk if you figured it out yet.... I had the same problem turn out was a phosphorous deficiency.

420-magazine-mobile1524842387.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1409214348.jpg

420-magazine-mobile363296282.jpg

I'm still thinking the soil is hot. :)

I just finished up my first auto run and have a question. I ran an amnesia haze auto from royal queen seeds under a 250w led. after harvesting I have found a few seeds very mature and may well pop if germinated. my question is are these instantly fem autos? sorry for the nub question very new to autos

if she self pollinated they will all be female ... but that also means she hermied on ya and that may be carried over to it's offspring as a even stronger genetic treat ... i say "may be carried over" cause i am sure many growers here can testify they never had any issues with this kind of seeds.... i am sitting on about 200 NL#5 seeds which i am sure are golden cause i hermied the crap out of her by introducing a new 270W LED 2 weeks into flower and bleached the crap out of her .... so its stress induced hermie seeds ... i suspect that most of your seeds may have the auto treat

i have a question ... i am in early flower with my purple kush auto and she has been stretching a rato of ~2inch per day since a week ... now the last two days she added respectively 2.5-3 inch and 3.5inch ... this stretch i have never ever seen before and the fact she picks up in growspeed i starting to get me worried ... can it be that slightly higher temps and elevated RH can cause her to hyperstretch ? she sits at 25.9°C and 73% RH ... we do have 35°C (95°F) outside atm

the thing is she is growing into my light fast ... atm the very top is at 18 inches from the lights and 29 inches from soil

Back
Top Bottom