Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

420-magazine-mobile1054329222.jpg

And possibly when could I start seeing trichomes. I've just been noticing more and more white pistils growing out of her now I'm ready to see the glistening .

So if they do reach 60 to 70 days in that environment and that light and those nutrients then it's not a lie to say that they grow in 8 to 10 weeks and that it actually is 14 to 16 weeks at your home.

BUT! There are breeders who do tell you the truth, for example I have an Auto Fresh Candy from Pyramid seeds under a 54watt LED light and behind the window where they get the spring/summer sun. And I don't know jow old she is I do need to take a look but she is almost ready for harvest and she is about 7 weeks old? and the breeders said that she is ready for harvest between 6 and 8 weeks. So that's pretty amazing.

Again, not busing your balls but some (me included) were complaining about false harvest times from seed sellers and this was your response. When I asked if your thought another 2-3 weeks or for a pic your answers were washy....so please update if you harvested with in that 6-8 weeks when you still have an ongoing nute plan in place and then I'm assuming a flush plan. Not for nothing but I think you can join the crowd 70-100 day grows...there's no shame. Then again if you are able to continue with nutes and flush within the next week I'll catch a crow and smoke it.

420-magazine-mobile707707912.jpg

I just bought this weed and the guy didn't know what strain it was I got this seed out of it and have never out of all my years of growing saw a pokedot seed can you please identifie it

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
The spotting on the seed doesn't ID it. From what I read it is just a protecting coating that can be rubbed right off..

420-magazine-mobile317775149.jpg

This is my little Auto Fresh Candy from Pyramid seeds. She looks good smells good and is just nice. I just flushed her and she needs another 2 weeks and then I can harvest her.

420-magazine-mobile1104508338.jpg

A lot of main cola's though... Not really big cola's but a lot of them!

Northern Lights Auto (CKS) harvested today at Day 106 from seed. Curing in our root cellar at 66F and 59% RH after washing. Wet weight 330 gr.

IMG_90194.jpg
IMG_90203.jpg
IMG_90321.jpg
IMG_90364.jpg
Nice looking girl there for sure, 20% of 330 would be 66 grams after dry so lets see how close it is, be interesting to see if you end up with more or less than 66.✌

I found it really easy to get carried away. Go through once and take a break. Come back with fresh eyes and see if you want to take more. Plant size varies, but I took 30-100 leaves each defol.

Oh I'm no where near that lol I was scared to take more then 6-7 at a time thinking I was causing to much stress

So here is a before and after shot of what I have been doing the past 2 days

I have King Tut & Cheese both trimmed up, not sure if it is done right, 1st time, but only time will tell.

King Tut is week 3 flowering and there has not been any stretching or growth and I did the heaviest defoliation on her today. I will leave both of them for a week to recover before I do any more surgery.

CHEESE - BEFORE
Canopy-10.jpg

June_121.jpg

Canopy69.jpg

CHEESE - AFTER

Canopy-61.jpg

Canopy-41.jpg

Canopy-31.jpg

Canopy-21.jpg

KING TUT - BEFORE

Canopy-4.jpg

KING TUT - AFTER

KT_4.jpg

KT_3.jpg

KT_2.jpg

KT_1.jpg

And for your viewing pleasure here is a shot of my EVEN 8 finger leaf on Cheese. This girl has 2 sets of even leaves both containing 6 fingers and 8 fingers

Canopy-51.jpg

Hope they turn out and recover well. Mostly I hope she starts to pack on weight from the buds. I went heavy on her to allow more light to get to the middle and I removed only a very few from the edges to allow better airflow. Not only light gets blocked from leaves, but air does as well and thats just as important :)

Don't forget to head over to my grow journal as I am documenting these 2 girls as my first grow (Link in signature)

After I did defoliation I adjusted the LST on both plants, very lightly on King Tut as she is week 3 flowering, and focused more on Cheese who has not started flowering yet. She is on day 55 and only showed me her sex at the end of week 7

Smoke em if ya got em!

:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom