Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

do they look thirsty? are the leaves droopy or do they look happy?

1st Ever Grow - LED - White Widow Auto

They look ok. A little light to lime green. Not drooping though!
IMG_56517.JPG
IMG_56517.JPG

This is from yesterday I believe, maybe day before, but pretty much haven't changed. Thanks lady

They look ok. A little light to lime green. Not drooping though!
IMG_56517.JPG
IMG_56517.JPG

This is from yesterday I believe, maybe day before, but pretty much haven't changed. Thanks lady
Wait until they ask for it. I was tempted to water yesterday but they looked very happy so I didn't. I may today, though. I guess I overwatered last week because my plants went from smelling amazing, to smelling like fresh cut grass, which I believe is caused by being too wet.

Wait until they ask for it. I was tempted to water yesterday but they looked very happy so I didn't. I may today, though. I guess I overwatered last week because my plants went from smelling amazing, to smelling like fresh cut grass, which I believe is caused by being too wet.

Maybe my sniffers going bad, don't think so, but mine smell less now than 2 weeks ago. Has anyone ever experienced that? I can stick my nose up to one of those flowers & not smell much.

Maybe my sniffers going bad, don't think so, but mine smell less now than 2 weeks ago. Has anyone ever experienced that? I can stick my nose up to one of those flowers & not smell much.
Mine seem to do that on occasion, don't know if it's me getting used to the smell or what. I can always touch the plant, and that smell will stay on my hands till I wash them. .

Odin's 2nd Go - Pineapple Express In Soil

Odinsmaster's Soil Girl Scout Cookies Grow Journal - 2016

Converting a 6.5x 5.5 closet for my second grow

plants tend to stink alot more when humidity is higher ...
maybe that explains the fluctuations
did you defoliate lately that can make humidity drop...?

Pt

Your getting the height soon she will packing it on. Nice grow Moonshine.

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks angel!! I just saw this post. It's been doing that a lot lately. Ever happen to you? I just read several diff places that the lime green color was prolly new growth. If that's the case, all of them are growing, can't wait to see them "stack up"
Like a staircase. Thanks for all your advice & encouragement. :high-five::420:

Thanks angel!! I just saw this post. It's been doing that a lot lately. Ever happen to you? I just read several diff places that the lime green color was prolly new growth. If that's the case, all of them are growing, can't wait to see them "stack up"
Like a staircase. Thanks for all your advice & encouragement. :high-five::420:
Your looking good. Keep the train on the tracks it's going to be a fun ride

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Mine was dinafem if I am not mistaken and a budsicle is not half bad lol. I have one in a solo now as well.
77bc7a1c932ae9e8a51af2bc900cae26.jpg

"carpe diem"
I got the little cheese solo and an auto acid solo but I have 5 in the veg tent in different stages. Heres the acid she had a ph issue hopefully its fixed now
420-magazine-mobile1563890978.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1514922611.jpg
and heres the cheese
420-magazine-mobile2044684089.jpg

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Figured I would stop by and drop a some pics of my autos.

This one is an auto acid from paradise seeds. Its 65 days from germ
420-magazine-mobile101295910.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2134084687.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1642090648.jpg

And this one is a auto cheese by canuk seeds. I did not top her so she is growing into a nice little bud pop
420-magazine-mobile1795668133.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1271215708.jpg

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Back
Top Bottom