Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

Nope I grew it. Photoperiod version. Came out the same but dried kinda purple grey.
I just finished cloning 20 cuttings of his strawberry Kush.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That's definitely on my bucket list.

I'm feeling kinda frooty.

However, mango holds such a dear place in my heart that she will forever be numero uno.

No. It's everyone. It's considered a faux-pas to post links that aren't from competitors. I agree with it. But that being said, I'm finishing Crop Kings Purple Kush and I am very disappointed. Having been growing for 20 years I would say CkS PK is in my top 10 least successful grows. It would take a lot to convince me to go back.
I usually use Bergman's seeds from 420. Great results...always.
He has an auto mix pack
420-magazine-mobile374418638.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have bought many from there also. I also belong to the $$$ lab he runs. He just doesn't have enough strains and the delivery is a pain. I always get my seeds but the last 2 shipments were pinched. Thus my delivery time was very long. I bought high yield pack and have a journal in the process here. It's just too early to start the beans yet.

That pack is:
Amnesia Haze
Big Bud
Chocolope

I am also doing his very own strain this summer which is Gold Leaf, he took years stabilizing the strain.

The Northern Lights Auto from him I have grown have been amazing.

Ladi

Topped a cheese auto late once and 2 or 3 days later had pistils as well around day 23 I think I topped her.

"carpe diem"
Do you remember what genetics your cheese auto was. I have a cheese auto from canuk seeds that im just letting grow in her own way. She started throwing pistols very early but she still seems to me like she is stunted/small in statue. How did your auto cheese grow? Were you happy with it? This is at 35 days old and I know that it usually takes a little longer then the seedbanks claim most of the time but this strain is supposedly an 8 week strain from germ but it looks like its not going to produce much but who knows. It seems like its just gonna be like a budcicle
420-magazine-mobile343570570.jpg

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Do you remember what genetics your cheese auto was. I have a cheese auto from canuk seeds that im just letting grow in her own way. She started throwing pistols very early but she still seems to me like she is stunted/small in statue. How did your auto cheese grow? Were you happy with it? This is at 35 days old and I know that it usually takes a little longer then the seedbanks claim most of the time but this strain is supposedly an 8 week strain from germ but it looks like its not going to produce much but who knows. It seems like its just gonna be like a budcicle
420-magazine-mobile343570570.jpg

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon
Mine was dinafem if I am not mistaken and a budsicle is not half bad lol. I have one in a solo now as well.
77bc7a1c932ae9e8a51af2bc900cae26.jpg

"carpe diem"

Hey everyone!

Super excited to be growing some ww autos after the photos I have going on. Gonna LST in 5 gallon DWC. Just did a prototype of sorts before doing all the buckets. Would be great to get thoughts and ideas. Probably going to be using pipe cleaners to train.

I should mention that the hooks are Zinc so they won't corrode when wet.

My girls haven't been watered since they were transplanted on 3/2/17. They're 31 days old & have never had nutes except the ffof they began with, &!then the ft strawberry fields I used when transplanting. It had little perlite. Guess it holds moisture well, or they just aren't drinking.

Having a hard time resisting the urge to feed/water them. They're mostly in preflower about 4 days I guess. What do you all think? Leave em alone right? Borrrring. Lol. Just kidding. Less is more I reckon!!

Back
Top Bottom