Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

:woohoo::yahoo::yahoo: Patty is showing a little amber..about 2%...won't be long now :thumb:

20170209_222558.jpg
20170209_222611.jpg
20170208_223552.jpg

Is it possible to harvest a plant in two sessions...half 20-30% amber and let the rest run until 50-60% amber?

:circle-of-love:

I am by no means experienced and if anything could be used as a guide from me it would probably be things not to do... but in any case I figured I would share this auto with everyone... it is called:
Midnight express, from freedom seeds... I am amazed by the color that actually came out because I was expecting me to have to introduce a stress in order to reach the desired colors the breeders mentioned. The color seems to appear naturally at least in my room...
420-magazine-mobile1908625547.jpg
420-magazine-mobile347591189.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2119394015.jpg

Those other two are not autos they are gorilla glue clones...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I recently harvested a midnight express auto. It would be a great plant for a new grower because of the low maintenance. The color is stunning and the smell of the buds is out of this world. Even jarred up she smells sweat.
Is yours still growing?
420-magazine-mobile719544623.jpg

THAT IS BEAUTIFUL .......

..."Whoever sad best things in life are free...obviosly grew their own bud."...

Cool! Next watering I'll tryo get it a bit higher to let's say 6.7-6.9.

The onlything that keeps me wondering could it be the nutes, is that this leaf discoloration appeared when I started bloom nutes. (using Hesi)
I water pH'd water and nutes interchangebly, so it would seem a bit strange if it was nute burn too..

So I tried to manage the pH with watering, but to no result. it was still coming out a bit too low...
After appearing what seems as copper deficiency on the sugar leaves, I decided I'll go a bit more hardcore.. so I flushed all the plants with tap water (pH around 7,2). Basically just ran tap water thru the soil in the bathtub. Monitoring run off all the time, and even at that high pH going in, it was at around 6.3 or so.

I did put them back into the tent, and they seem to stop developing problems.

Now that I given you the update, here is where I need some advice:
It looks like the tirchs are about a week away from being ready (I did sample some flower, and found sporadical amber trichs, btu very few). I'm going away the day after tomorrow for 10 days, is there a possibility that it will be too ripe if I'll leave it until I'm back, or should I chop it down now?

Also, should I do the next watering with just pH'd water? or should I add some phosphorus too?

Thanks in advance friends!

As the grow cycle is coming to an end, I'm thinking about another one (ofcourse!) :)

My grow area is very small 60cm x 60cm, and I'm using 200w cfl 2100K.
At the moment it seems that with 4 plants in there it's a bit crowded and dificult at times to access the plants in the back when watering.
So I was thinking about groing 2 plants only, but training them a bit better and potentially topping at the right time so I can fill the space.
Would that be as efficient as the current 4 plants setup? Will I get the similar yield results as with the current or larger/smaller ?

I was thinking about growing TH Seeds Bubbblegum Auto and Dinamex from Dinafem.

Ciao!

As the grow cycle is coming to an end, I'm thinking about another one (ofcourse!) :)

My grow area is very small 60cm x 60cm, and I'm using 200w cfl 2100K.
At the moment it seems that with 4 plants in there it's a bit crowded and dificult at times to access the plants in the back when watering.
So I was thinking about groing 2 plants only, but training them a bit better and potentially topping at the right time so I can fill the space.
Would that be as efficient as the current 4 plants setup? Will I get the similar yield results as with the current or larger/smaller ?

I was thinking about growing TH Seeds Bubbblegum Auto and Dinamex from Dinafem.

Ciao!

With good training you'll achive greater yield with 2 plants couse at the end it all comes down to the canopy level because is there where the buds will develop and with even better experience you can play and with even one plant .

So I tried to manage the pH with watering, but to no result. it was still coming out a bit too low...
After appearing what seems as copper deficiency on the sugar leaves, I decided I'll go a bit more hardcore.. so I flushed all the plants with tap water (pH around 7,2). Basically just ran tap water thru the soil in the bathtub. Monitoring run off all the time, and even at that high pH going in, it was at around 6.3 or so.

I did put them back into the tent, and they seem to stop developing problems.

Now that I given you the update, here is where I need some advice:
It looks like the tirchs are about a week away from being ready (I did sample some flower, and found sporadical amber trichs, btu very few). I'm going away the day after tomorrow for 10 days, is there a possibility that it will be too ripe if I'll leave it until I'm back, or should I chop it down now?

Also, should I do the next watering with just pH'd water? or should I add some phosphorus too?

Thanks in advance friends!

If you are sure about the trics than you can cut it.Some pics could help.Anyway is how you want the milky/amber trics ratio but if you like hammer hits indica stone go for more amber...Its all about taste ...

ok so the roots popped yesyerday, was hard to notice cos they are coming out way more slowly then my first run of seeds. the roots have grown about 1mm per day over the last two days. Is this not really slow? The towel is quite wet, cos i don't want it drying out overnight. the only way i can keep them hot enough is beside the boiler.

If you are sure about the trics than you can cut it.Some pics could help.Anyway is how you want the milky/amber trics ratio but if you like hammer hits indica stone go for more amber...Its all about taste ...

You wanted photographs. so here they are! :D

I know it's hard to judge the trichs here, but I think it should give you an idea.
The question is should I cut them right now, or would keeping them for another 10 days or so would make them go too amber?

in the left top corner we have BiodieselMass
MG_00241.jpg

Here is BioDiese nug
MG_0031.jpg

MG_00293.jpg

And some Critical Cheese flowers
MG_0028.jpg
MG_00272.jpg
MG_00261.jpg

You wanted photographs. so here they are! :D

I know it's hard to judge the trichs here, but I think it should give you an idea.
The question is should I cut them right now, or would keeping them for another 10 days or so would make them go too amber?

in the left top corner we have BiodieselMass
MG_00241.jpg

Here is BioDiese nug
MG_0031.jpg

MG_00293.jpg

And some Critical Cheese flowers
MG_0028.jpg
MG_00272.jpg
MG_00261.jpg

From what I can see you can leave them 2 more weeks just make sure to start flushing in time.

From what I can see you can leave them 2 more weeks just make sure to start flushing in time.

...“Whoever sad best things in life are free...obviosly grew their own bud.”...

Ok Ok ok ! That's the answear I was looking for, down to the point! :D

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

What about feeding? I think I might have a slight Nitrogen overdose ... should I leave N out, or continue with it?

Ok Ok ok ! That's the answear I was looking for, down to the point! :D

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

What about feeding? I think I might have a slight Nitrogen overdose ... should I leave N out, or continue with it?

N stops the formation of the buds.at this stage you had to boost it with PK.Still very beautifull plant bro .

As I sad before,before you leave you must start flushing her only with watter so you can achive greater taste .

I recently harvested a midnight express auto. It would be a great plant for a new grower because of the low maintenance. The color is stunning and the smell of the buds is out of this world. Even jarred up she smells sweat.
Is yours still growing?
420-magazine-mobile719544623.jpg

Yaa mines still going about 7 days left and she's coming down if it makes it that far... if that picture was yours damn that's a lighter color than mine mines almost like black it's so dark I'll send an update in when I get back to see it myself. She's in a tent with clones in flower so they have been in 12/12 for last part of its life so she's in dark hrs now

Yaa mines still going about 7 days left and she's coming down if it makes it that far... if that picture was yours damn that's a lighter color than mine mines almost like black it's so dark I'll send an update in when I get back to see it myself. She's in a tent with clones in flower so they have been in 12/12 for last part of its life so she's in dark hrs now

I took that picture under bright lights and with a flash. This strain has amazing color under good lighting.
Definitely give us an update. I look forward to it. I haven't come across many grows of this strain.
Do you plan to order the purple express soon? I was thinking of doing the same but maybe I'll hold out to see how yours do.

Back
Top Bottom