Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

Hello all :ciao: :passitleft:

Just a newbie looking for some advice and direction. It getting close to harvest time for patty and I am wondering....
Since I have never grown my own smoke I have no idea when to harvest. I know the cloudy vs amber deal...and everyone has there own preference. How do I determine whats right for me.....Since I have no idea when anything I have ever smoked was harvested as far as % of amber. I know my wife and I are looking for a good head high with some slight body buzz to go along...we absolutely do not want a couch lock type high from Patty.

I have also thought about harvesting half of her at about 20% amber and the other half around 50%...would there be a noticeable difference between 20 and 50......10 and 20...etc etc

Any input would be extra appreciated by me and other new growers as well.

I have heard everything from very little amber to a whole lot....just confused and unsure

20170209_222611.jpg

Thanks all

:circle-of-love:

I took that picture under bright lights and with a flash. This strain has amazing color under good lighting.
Definitely give us an update. I look forward to it. I haven't come across many grows of this strain.
Do you plan to order the purple express soon? I was thinking of doing the same but maybe I'll hold out to see how yours do.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have have another one already actually I ordered two and also a purple express as well. But I have been considering holding on to the midnight for a while until I get a little better and then cross it with a berry bomb I have from him seeds and then cross it until I have what appears to be a stable or consistent auto again so I don't have to order anymore and with autos having to pick out males doesn't take to long

I took that picture under bright lights and with a flash. This strain has amazing color under good lighting.
Definitely give us an update. I look forward to it. I haven't come across many grows of this strain.
Do you plan to order the purple express soon? I was thinking of doing the same but maybe I'll hold out to see how yours do.

420-magazine-mobile273275913.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1283597855.jpg

Here is N update of midnight express

420-magazine-mobile273275913.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1283597855.jpg

Here is N update of midnight express

You're right! This is much darker than the one I grew. Even the stem and branch's are darker.

Lmao I agree I didn't expect it to be that dark at all but it does develop some crystals and is real sticky so people who have solid experience autos I strongly recommend this so far if interested in purple especially

Back
Top Bottom