Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

Day 20, topped a week ago, LST started today. Does she look small to you guys? WW Auto under 600W LED 20/4, first feeding was 2 days ago.
20170213_113248.jpg

Day 20, topped a week ago, LST started today. Does she look small to you guys? WW Auto under 600W LED 20/4, first feeding was 2 days ago.
20170213_113248.jpg

420-magazine-mobile376846867.jpg

That's a picture of my topped train wreck at day 22. I'd say you're looking good.

Today is day 53 I believe and she stands at 21 inches tall. Granted, I didn't do any LST, but what I'm getting at is the growth will start exploding around day 35 - as much as an inch a day.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hello all

Have a quick question about doing a flush.....when you start to flush, do you flush each time you water until she fades out or just do a flush and then regular waterings until she fades.

:circle-of-love:

If final harvest depending on growing medium you do for different amount of time if your doing a two week flush first few give it just phed water then just plain water or you can do just plain in coco flush for 5-7 days max

Velk's First Grow Journal - Coco - Auto - LED

Velk's 2nd Grow Journal - Mephisto Metropolis - Coco - LED

Agc Auto Growers Club

Hey guys quick question I'm changing over to advanced nutrients ph perfect coco range
Is this okay
Coco grow and bloom a&b
Coco big bud
Overdrive
Carboload
Cal mag

They have such a selection of nutes it's confusing have I missed out anything important ?

Agc Auto Growers Club
Voodoo juice is a must imo and bud candy. Flawless finish block the nutrient uptake in final phase and helps with final flush.

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Voodoo juice is a must imo and bud candy. Flawless finish block the nutrient uptake in final phase and helps with final flush.

I was going to use canna rhizotonic for root stimulator as have nearly a litre left over I'll have a read up on flawless finish found a good deal online grow and bloom a&b 5l £120 getting big ones so they last and saves in the long run

Agc Auto Growers Club

I was going to use canna rhizotonic for root stimulator as have nearly a litre left over I'll have a read up on flawless finish found a good deal online grow and bloom a&b 5l £120 getting big ones so they last and saves in the long run

Agc Auto Growers Club
I choosed AN line of products since the videos I used to study had their nutrients and I must say ANs customer support is fantastic and I prefer sticking to the same brand for point of reference. I doubled my yield from the first where I only used Grow Micro Bloom as base with voodoo juice for roots and in the second I added up to their 'expert' level. I did however get nitrogen toxicity in flower phase on both occasions which is something I have addressed with them yesterday. I don't know if the sensi a+b combo for flower is having less nitrogen than the G.M.B base. Awaiting their reply :)

Hey guys quick question I'm changing over to advanced nutrients ph perfect coco range
Is this okay
Coco grow and bloom a&b
Coco big bud
Overdrive
Carboload
Cal mag

They have such a selection of nutes it's confusing have I missed out anything important ?

Agc Auto Growers Club

Thats the exact same lineup im using at the moment, just watch giving overdrive and big bud at the same time. Both have P & K in them.

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread

Hello all

well I just couldn't help myself...I had to have a taste of Patty....So I took a nug from the inner part and did my first ever bud trim.....How did I do.....Did I do a good enough job or should I have trimmed some more??????

20170213_222701.jpg
20170213_222651.jpg
20170213_222606.jpg
20170213_222557.jpg

Thanks all :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom