Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

I got it from GYO Seeds. It's by Fast Buds. It's the smelliest plant I've grown so far.

Thanks for the odor info FN. Someone locally gave me some GG seeds, but I was concerned about the odor. Even posted a question on it too...lol

I've been surprised of BG so far. Buds are big and looks like Big Bud (I think) Was doubting it's potency, but it is increasing rapidly....and even that early...prefer it to the low dollar bag weed I got.

Hey all. Just started flush on one of my Sweet Seeds Black Jacks and thought I'd share. Rock hard nugs and stupid frosty. .. Going to be a great one. Two thumbs up for Koolbloom wet and Dry.

420-magazine-mobile820433371.jpg

420-magazine-mobile521992736.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1595943088.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1278920829.jpg

Hey all. Just started flush on one of my Sweet Seeds Black Jacks and thought I'd share. Rock hard nugs and stupid frosty. .. Going to be a great one. Two thumbs up for Koolbloom wet and Dry.

Nice! :thumb:
I have been noticing that my Sweet Seed grows are killer. I have a Cream Mandarin XL that looks very similar to this. Only 4' tall and xmas tree shaped. Huge white trichomes, huge dark green fan leaves. Almost a velvet texture to them. The Dark Devil is such superb smoke. Floral and chocolate with a powerful narcotic effect. I look forward to both seeing these nugz and smoking Mandies(CMXL).

Nice! :thumb:
I have been noticing that my Sweet Seed grows are killer. I have a Cream Mandarin XL that looks very similar to this. Only 4' tall and xmas tree shaped. Huge white trichomes, huge dark green fan leaves. Almost a velvet texture to them. The Dark Devil is such superb smoke. Floral and chocolate with a powerful narcotic effect. I look forward to both seeing these nugz and smoking Mandies(CMXL).

Cool. I'll look for those on my next seed order. Thanks

Hey everybody! I am a new grower (wonder when I can stop saying this) and started 3 autos to supplement my 1 photo(day 21 of flower) bagseed that wasnt male. I am currently growing in 5 gallon coco hempy buckets with 300 wall watt cob led and 2 125 wall watt 6500k CFL's. I have a day 19 blue kush auto and am waiting on an og skunk auto and a gorilla glue auto to sprout. Just thought I would drop in to say hello and to sub to this thread.

Ok a general question what time period for autos to start showing pistils generally. Have 2 autos of different strains which started showing pistils on day 35. Just wondering if environment can delay the onset of flowering. Most start at 21 days I thought.

My girls started showing pistals or I noticed them at day 24. That's when I commented on them in my journal. I would imagine that it could also depend on the genetics. Some plants will take a week or 2 longer than others. .

Hey everybody! I am a new grower (wonder when I can stop saying this) and started 3 autos to supplement my 1 photo(day 21 of flower) bagseed that wasnt male. I am currently growing in 5 gallon coco hempy buckets with 300 wall watt cob led and 2 125 wall watt 6500k CFL's. I have a day 19 blue kush auto and am waiting on an og skunk auto and a gorilla glue auto to sprout. Just thought I would drop in to say hello and to sub to this thread.

Hello! Welcome! There is great support here!

Thanks Kindrin! I'm preparing to reverse a fem NL auto! By your experience, can i start growing both the pollen producer And the receptor at the same time And still have a good timing to pollinate?

The way I would do it would be to start the pollen producer first, maybe a week before the plant receiving the pollen is started. In my experience the first week of pollen sacks opening usually don't have much pollen if any. I don't collect pollen and store it. I just shake the plant vigorously once a day when I see the sacks opening. Now obviously this way you have to have all plants That you want to pollinate in the tent. The downside to doing it this way is you have no control over how much of the plant gets pollinated. Most likely the whole plant gets pollinated and you have so many seeds you won't no what to do with them all. If you have two tents then you can collect pollen from one and pollinate one or two buds and then you have a more reasonable amount of seeds. As far as when to start the CS treatment on your auto I would start spraying a week before you know it's going to go into flower. Make sure to spray the underside of the leaves not just the top. I would stop spraying when you can clearly see pollen sacks.they will be real small when you stop spraying but in my experience by this point you don't need to spray anymore. I did have one auto fail to make pollen sacks. I believe the reason was I started spraying when I saw the plant go into flower. In my opinion that's to late to start spraying an auto. You probably already know everything else I told you but I'm just sharing how I do it.

The way I would do it would be to start the pollen producer first, maybe a week before the plant receiving the pollen is started. In my experience the first week of pollen sacks opening usually don't have much pollen if any. I don't collect pollen and store it. I just shake the plant vigorously once a day when I see the sacks opening. Now obviously this way you have to have all plants That you want to pollinate in the tent. The downside to doing it this way is you have no control over how much of the plant gets pollinated. Most likely the whole plant gets pollinated and you have so many seeds you won't no what to do with them all. If you have two tents then you can collect pollen from one and pollinate one or two buds and then you have a more reasonable amount of seeds. As far as when to start the CS treatment on your auto I would start spraying a week before you know it's going to go into flower. Make sure to spray the underside of the leaves not just the top. I would stop spraying when you can clearly see pollen sacks.they will be real small when you stop spraying but in my experience by this point you don't need to spray anymore. I did have one auto fail to make pollen sacks. I believe the reason was I started spraying when I saw the plant go into flower. In my opinion that's to late to start spraying an auto. You probably already know everything else I told you but I'm just sharing how I do it.
Thank you again Kindrin! I've been looking around for knowledge in feminizing autos, And people say that is best to start spraying as soon as you see the first pistil, so, It will probably be around a week or so! About the pollination, this Will be a seed run, because i have another grow, from brickseeds going on now to get some smoke. I want to compare its Smoke with some Lowryders I harvested last month. I'm a new grower, so I dont want to store pollen, and take the risk of making It wrong, i want to use It ALL when it become available. Again Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us!

Thank you again Kindrin! I've been looking around for knowledge in feminizing autos, And people say that is best to start spraying as soon as you see the first pistil, so, It will probably be around a week or so! About the pollination, this Will be a seed run, because i have another grow, from brickseeds going on now to get some smoke. I want to compare its Smoke with some Lowryders I harvested last month. I'm a new grower, so I dont want to store pollen, and take the risk of making It wrong, i want to use It ALL when it become available. Again Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us!

Be prepared that collecting seeds from a whole plant is a royal pain in the ass. Hang the plant until it gets bone dry before you start trying to get the seeds out. Good luck.

Ok a general question what time period for autos to start showing pistils generally. Have 2 autos of different strains which started showing pistils on day 35. Just wondering if environment can delay the onset of flowering. Most start at 21 days I thought.

I just noticed them at day 22 but they were long, I didnt realize they showed so early until I read through this ENTIRE thread.

Back
Top Bottom