Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

:rolleyes:My wife can smell a quarter ounce bud in the utility closet as soon as she walks within 25 feet of it! I been working on desensitizing her with constant odors. A curing box/closet with filtration is certainly best! Watch the humidity levels, twice daily inspections, fluff the harvest within your humidor/cardboard box,when inspecting,and adjust the cure parameters as needed. Don't forget to spray some fabreze on your shirt before going to the door or to Walmart or somewhere!:rollit:BTW, don't use too large of a box or overload it too much.:)

Must have better sniffers around me:) I've put in a bag after drying 7 days, took it through the house to an up stairs room with a window to dry trim and an hour later have someone walk through the downstairs door yelling, This house smells like weed! :p
lol ... that cracked me up ...

Hey @Dabber :high-five:

Is Fat and Sassy the strain? Please tell us about your grow.
:passitleft:
No I named her Fat and Sassy she was over 6.5 ft tall and 4 ft wide she was a GWK (mephisto genetics ) x Bubba Trouble (magic bean company) she ran 90 days from seed on 24/7 and was harvested at day 93 I give my plants a 72 hr dry/dark time. Grown under 300 watts of Autocobs from cobshop.net fed Mega Crop from Greenleaf Nutrients it's all documented on AFN and IG

I just finished a grow of Lamb"s Breath Auto grown under both LED and some under just a T5 ho fixture(6 bulbs) Both produced 43 " to 48" , very frosty plants! The buds were fuller further down the stem on the LED grown plants and yielded a bit more per plant(averaged 7 grams more per plant). However, the T5 grown buds were very tasty and would make anyone happy in their stash! The barely cured buds are loved by all who have tried them! Nice for both relaxation or for happy "party making", they are very versatile! Reminded me of the old Jamaican I smoked 40 years ago (to the best of my memory)!

Back
Top Bottom