Auto Topping LED Grow

well good day all I know I only posted pics yesterday.but feel I should share this info as this always ensures me huge buds.as I said yesterday Durban poison and ultimate were showing preflowers even more so today.so they have had a heavy trim all bottom growth removed on Durban and a few sites.and ultimate has had a heavy trim and a lot of growth removed.with all bottom growth removed and some sites.this will make all the energy focus on the top of the plant and ther sites I removed will keep energy even around the plant .this will ensure many big buds of around the same size.come harvest u will see what I mean.well here are a few pics of the plants today 32 days old and the amount of trim reomoved.happy growing every1;)

20151129_104007.jpg
20151129_104017.jpg
20151129_104025.jpg
20151129_104033.jpg

20151129_104110.jpg
happy growing;):thumb:

Can i have a no 2 all over please mate ??... As you do a good trim. :rofl::rofl:

Looking great mate, 3 totally different personalities, growth wise....

Hope your sunday is going mighty fine mate and i shall keep an eye out for ya email fella. :high-five:

dankwolf,spart,sonic,rifle and bud all kind words appreciated thanks so much.and sonic this will not shock the ladies 1 single bit there super healthy with big roots .I gave a litre water lastnight before lights out and the 2 biggest wanted another litre each this morning.so they will defo need another litre at bed time.so the biggest 2 plants are now drinking 2 litres a day.so I kno the more they drink the stronger they are.in a few days time all the growth removed mainly the leafs will all grow back but twice as bushy. I always do this to my ladies gives me big buds.and I have been using la,s backbuilding technique for the last 2 years it works awesome.i back build as soon as I have fully formed buds.and it works a treat.basically the bud thinks it has hit a leaf when u snip it and encourages the bud to fill out in width rather than grow straight up if that makes sense lol.anymore questions just ask.happy growing every1;)

bud that's why I always have 3 beans from diff places I love the variety and watching them grow into there own personality.boring watching 3 of the same strain grow if u ask me lol.

bud that's why I always have 3 beans from diff places I love the variety and watching them grow into there own personality.boring watching 3 of the same strain grow if u ask me lol.

LOL the variety drives me nuts! Even in the same strain, I get vastly different plants. My OCD just can't take it :yahoo::rofl::helpsmilie:

here is the final pic I took of the 3 autos from my last grow.3 autos under 600 hps;)
DSC_13715.JPG
14 full oz dry weight not bad off 3 ladies. and these ladies were only in 11 litre pots.and the middle plant autoultimate was attacked many colas were removed in mid flower.thats why she is in my tent again to grow to her full potential.well happy growing every1

glimmer happy to help anytime thanks.il be with u through out ur grow to ensure u do very well.;) fewer bigger colas is good.bigger colas heavy yield.when I look at autoultimate now there is easy 30 tops after her trim and she looks so much better for it.and she wil thank me in the end.ul see lol.happy growing every1;) also glimmer if u go back to page 40 there is pics of them the day before the trim.give u even better idea.and makes a lot easier for watering instead of rustling through the bushes lol

sonic the verdict so far is growth is awesome.so id recommend the 900w panel I have to any1.for 100 pound all in deliverd to ur door with 3 year warranty cnt complain.and the 340w panels are 57 pound each if u buy them single. so both great value for money so far;) happy growing every1;)

Well it would be rude not to sub up to this party. Really like what uv got going on there mate. I so far am a plant em feed em let em grow auto grower but iv been convinced to train next round so good to see another grower training auto's of which there's a few now really seems to becoming the norm nower days far from the days were if u so much as looked at an auto wrong it would stunt at 6" and flower out at that size too lol

cali thanks alot and thanks for stopping by.autos re awesome fact I love them lol. from the very beginning of my self taught growing experience.been growing weed about 3 years now.did normal seeds at first then a friend told me about autos and showed me his grows.i was amazed he was pulling 8 oz dry all day long off think different automatic. so my aim from that day was to grow as many different autos as I can. and see which could handle training topping lst etc.i topped trained lst, at all different stages until I found the perfect time were I found it did not affect the growth of my autos 1 bit.and I learned the more money per auto bean u spend the better your bean will be.but my fav has to be dutch passion. and after alot of reading along the way and research and 420 mag;)awesome place. here I am today.i hope after this grow everybody is training but mainly topping autos.thats my aim;) happy growing every1

Beast,

Do you find that it is possible to top and LST all autos? I have Norther Lights, Revolver, Jack Herrer, Early Miss, and Candy Cane from CK going. I'm on day 8 and am planning on following your lead in your current grow. Have you tried these strains, or know any reason I should not top and LST?

Really glad I found your journal!

Beast my fave bank is Dutch passion too and I'm on my second round of think different
Il be germinating 3 TD and 3 AU at cristmas for my third round of DP seeds grow. Like u iv grown for years 6-7 in total but with a gap here n there. I used to be photo only with scrog grow after grow and seen Wat ppl were pulling off DP bank auto's and never looked bk.
I grew a round of blue himalaya auto years bk and they grew to 6-8" tall n yielded 7 each that's why I stuck with photos for a while. But like I said I'm an auto guy now ☺ nice to be here u should stop by my place some time

schtiggy welcome and thanks.i have topped auto northen lights .doesn't bother her 1 bit will still grow 5 and a half foot tall and a pulled4 oz dry off it.00 seeds I belive;) not tried the other strains ur on id say look at there info big plant small plant.if says a small plant and fast flowering id stick to just topping and let grow u wont be disappointed.but if in her info she is a gna be big then that's more inviting to topping and maybe lst later;) but again u need to top to see how the strain likes it . and then go from there mate.sure its possible to top and lst but the result is a mystery until harvest lol.from ur point of view id stick to just topping mate and ul do great. then when u see how they take it.ur next grow push the limits even more.u win some u loose some but its all learning along the way.best of luck mate.happy growing every1 il try find a pic of topped northern lights auto for u hold up;)

Back
Top Bottom