Auto Topping LED Grow

Thanks for the re-post on the pics. Yes, it helped a bunch. :)

Damn, those plants are really spreading out. Durban poison is getting "up" there in the world, while the others are spreading their wings outward. Beautiful. That's probably going to be one of my first choices for growing in my upcoming auto grow.

What's in the little cup on the saucer behind them? Another sprout coming in?

:circle-of-love:

bud thanks mate il get back to ur email later today;)and canna thanks alot ;) u dont miss a thing ha ha respect.well the other day i germed a dizzy lights auto there were 2 beans but 1 didnt look like it was gna do anything.the 1 i potted in the smart pot has gone to another location to enjoy life.so on the saucer is the other dizzy lights auto i didnt think would make it her progress is slow.if it takes to the soil she will be repotted and later in life abit of lst.if she makes it lol.happy growing every1;)

well the dutch pro sisters just had a litre of water each with 2.5 ml of a and b veg feed.tyrone just had a litre. her first bloom feed 2ml of a and b;) happy growing every1

Beast,
Nice pics man. The girls are rolling along. Is that a 4x2 tent? Your 2 leds are working that space. How many watts total from the wall?
Sweet update my man. ;)

stage thanks a lot dude first time using led so im as surpised as u lol.my tent is 65 inch wide.and front to back is 25 inch.and about 5 and a half foot tall.so not huge but works sweet for me and 3 ladies lol.and the white led on the right is 900 watts and the 1 on the left is 340w .both full spectrum.so combined 12 thousand and 40watt of led power.but they say led,s only run on half power but they say they penetrate plants better..either way there working peach for me .happy growing every1

Thanks for the re-post on the pics. Yes, it helped a bunch. :)

Damn, those plants are really spreading out. Durban poison is getting "up" there in the world, while the others are spreading their wings outward. Beautiful. That's probably going to be one of my first choices for growing in my upcoming auto grow.

What's in the little cup on the saucer behind them? Another sprout coming in?

:circle-of-love:
canna good choice of bean she is a beauty.i did expect Durban poison auto to be the tallest as says in her info she likes to stay in veg stage slightly longer than ur standard auto and that it will stretch well due to been sativa dominant.so she could get well out of hand yet. stretch hasn't even begun only just showing preflowers.so time will tell but looking promising so far;)

Cajun thanks a lot mate all these autos were topped at 14 days of age and only the far right plant I heavily lstd.the other 2 were topped and left to grow.to look at Durban poison u cnt even tell she has been topped.this is good im on track perfectly to show u all that topped autos are amazing;)happy growing every1

well good day all I know I only posted pics yesterday.but feel I should share this info as this always ensures me huge buds.as I said yesterday Durban poison and ultimate were showing preflowers even more so today.so they have had a heavy trim all bottom growth removed on Durban and a few sites.and ultimate has had a heavy trim and a lot of growth removed.with all bottom growth removed and some sites.this will make all the energy focus on the top of the plant and ther sites I removed will keep energy even around the plant .this will ensure many big buds of around the same size.come harvest u will see what I mean.well here are a few pics of the plants today 32 days old and the amount of trim reomoved.happy growing every1;)
20151129_104007.jpg
20151129_104017.jpg
20151129_104025.jpg
20151129_104033.jpg
20151129_104110.jpg
happy growing;):thumb:

They sure look happy beast :thumb:
Do you think that removing the lower growth also gives them a shock , like they are being attacked , and this makes them produce more trichomes as a way of protecting it's self , I do
Also have you ever done backbuilding .
I know ive read it somewhere on here but can't think where , i'm trying to work out the correct time to do it .
Thanks mate .
Be safe .

They sure look happy beast :thumb:
Do you think that removing the lower growth also gives them a shock , like they are being attacked , and this makes them produce more trichomes as a way of protecting it's self , I do
Also have you ever done backbuilding .
I know ive read it somewhere on here but can't think where , i'm trying to work out the correct time to do it .
Thanks mate .
Be safe .

LA's Quick Guide To Simple Backbuilding Technique For Buds!

Back
Top Bottom