Auto Topping LED Grow

cali thanks alot mate.and I like ur thinking u kno the score top work.and il head over ur place very shortly see whats happening.also great choice of bean.what a plant;)

DSC_09023.JPG
DSC_09034.JPG
DSC_09053.JPG
there u go schtiggy from and old grow.00 seeds .auto northern lights.topped at 3rd node.4 0z dry weight.i grown this seed 4 times before and always a great producer and actually a cheap bean.3.40 to be exact. but her info says she will be done in 8 weeks from start to finish. false.as I have learned.leave her 10 weeks and u will pull 4 oz or close to.if u a good garner lol.happy growing every1

schtiggy she is a beautiful plant mate u willenjoy her.her buds get as hard as bullets very very hard buds and a beautiful smoke;)best of luck with ur young mate;)

Looking great Beast, Those led's seem to be doing a good job. Sorry to hijack your thread but I have a couple of questions, when you feed do you alternate with plain water and nutes or are you giving them feed with every watering? I am giving mine a 1 feed program of Medi-One but they are also having massive nutes for flowering. My Ed Ros will be 7 weeks old on Friday from seed (it was stated that she was an 8 week grow) The buds are growing nicely but I was wondering if there was more I could do to make her fatten up more, I think she only has a max of 2-3 weeks left, I will be updating later with some photo's.
Sorry again for the hijack of your thread and have a great day.

Cajun thanks a lot.and puregreen welcome and no worries mate all questions are welcome anytime.happy to help.these plants had there first feed day 24 of life;)the middle plant has only had 1 veg feed and 1 bloom feed.side plants have had 2 veg feeds upto now. they had takeroot at begininning.but my soil has everything a plant needs for 3 weeks plus of life.but no mate I do not feed every watering I don't belive that is normal for a plant.i feed once a week plain water inbetween. when in heavy flower I go upto feeding 2 times a week but always get plain water inbetween. hope this helps;)and if u want her to fatten up more leave her to go full 10weeks.i done plenty of autos that state 8 weeks pulled at 8 weeks and got 2 ounce.then grown same strain again and leave her 10 weeks and got 4 ounce;) the info is just a rough guidline.not always bang on.i know when my plants are ready now just by looking at them.best of luck mate;)

dzordz welcome and respect for reading all my journel.thanks.my feeding schedule is just how I do my feeding.i don't mess with my soil.i buy it off the net. then i drop it in a pot add the bean and away I go;)biobizz lightmix is the medium I use its awesome.the soil is the reason I have not had to give much feed upto now..and I never feed to get run off.i avoid run off I want my ladies to hold everything I drop in there;)hope this helps.i use advanced nutrients sensi grow part a and b.ph perfect.and flower feed I use dutch pro hard soil.works a treat;)

well its Wednesday here in the uk.auto update time.plants are 5 week old today.35 days of age.all plants doing great no bad news to report;)autoultimate been busy this week making her new lstd frame and looks a lot better now she is just beginning to stretch here she is;)
20151202_133150.jpg
20151202_131714.jpg
2015-12-02_13_43_48.jpg
.then we have tyrone special she is only a foot tall lol.had a little tye down yesterday just so light hits buds better.she is flowering well and smelling very nice and also has frost coming;)here she is
2015-12-02_13_43_15.jpg
20151202_133101.jpg
20151202_133617.jpg
.and finally we have Durban poison.she has been busy stretching this week she is double her height now sits at 2 and a quarter ft tall.and she is still very stunning and looks very happy.here she is.
2015-12-02_13_42_08.jpg
20151202_131357.jpg
20151202_131404.jpg
.not bad for 5 weeks old im happy .happy growing every1 and as always group shots of the auto sisters;)
20151202_133111.jpg
20151202_133134.jpg

Hey, beast! Thanks for the update -- the plants look wonderful, as always :)

I want to thank you so much for taking the time to answer so many of our questions. You have always been a generous and kind mentor to me (as you continue to be) and I see you encouraging more and more growers. It takes time and effort to pay that kind of attention -- just wanted to let you know how much I see you adding to this community :)

glimmer thanks so much appreciate ur kind words.ps my wife hates how much time I spend on 420 typing away.but I just cnt help it lol.i do make time for her aswell lol. u have made my day;)thanks

Back
Top Bottom