Auto Topping LED Grow

I been Portsmouth before about 10 year back when I had no responsibilitys quite a mad place full of mad people.but fun times;)but im miles away from them parts now;)

thanks a lot atrain mate.this mephito bean is true to its info.fast flowering and says expect a very frosty plant.frost is coming and she has a funky smell already.she only has 4 weeks left of life;) she is ding everything said on the tin ha ha;)happy growing every1

atrain yea is a shame bud il still try pull monster colas off her;) she makes the room smell nice so wouldn't be the same without her lol;)

dank thanks mate was always a 50/50 on her size as did say in the info she was untested.but apart from her size she doing everything else stated in the info lol.happy growing every1;) and me also cnt wait to see how stretch goes.imagine how tall Durban poison would be now if she wasn't topped at 14 days old.i think id be struggling at this point with her height if I hadn't.but she looks the perfect strain for topping then lst.like the ultimate.or just lst.and I know ultimate not topped would be as tall or taller than Durban as my last grow I did ultimate untopped and she went 5 and a half foot .ihad to bend down her main cola to get her away from the hps.what can I say dutch passion kick ass;)

quick note.just orderd my blackstrap molasses unsulphured.ready for when isee some buds on my ladies.and an observation of the ladies this morning.the verdict.there happy as a pigs in sh1t lol.tyrone im going to leave 70 days tops of life and ultimate and Durban are both at the exact same preflower stage so they will get 90 plus days each of life.so basically tyrone special will get 10 weeks and dutch passion ladies 12 weeks minimum more if needed.but im sure theyl be ready by then;)good day all

I'll catch up in a bit. Moving fast here. :)

Question on the Lil' Purp, she's flowering on all nodes. Should I top her or should I NOT top her with the flowers coming on like this?

lil_purp_14.jpg

I can always do the topping on a different plant when I germ the seeds in the next couple weeks for the perpetual schedule, so it wouldn't be a real problem to not top this one. I don't want to take a chance on stunting her completely if she's too far into flowering for topping.

Thanks!

canna she looks so pretty good job. so small to be flowering never had this before;)but topping will just shock a flowering auto so id say leave her alone she what she pulls.try ur topping as u say on another bean;)keep up the good work;)

canna she looks so pretty good job. so small to be flowering never had this before;)but topping will just shock a flowering auto so id say leave her alone she what she pulls.try ur topping as u say on another bean;)keep up the good work;)

Thanks my friend! I was thinking the same thing, so I'm very glad I asked. I will do some LST on her though, at least we can experiment with something. :)

I'll let ya know when I get some sprouts on an auto or two and will plan from there.

:thumb:

good work growers;)good info been stamped down.and canna make sure u keep sharing pics of her on here or any other plant I dont mind at all.she is a very cute lady;)good work;)

Back
Top Bottom