Auto Topping LED Grow

tenshi u could drop the light abit in a bid to dry her out abit quicker. but u can still run Epsom salt through the medium just catch the run off keep dropping it back in so u know its got some of it.and foliar spray will work mate but at lights out as the water droplets can cause hot spots on leaves nd can burn from the light.hope u fix it soon mate and best of luck. let me know how u get on.and thanks for the kind words friend;)

It's not such a bad situation yet, just want to start to prevent a worse scenario, since Mg lockout can cause her to stop eating P and K and to start flowering with a overall lockout would be very bad for the outcome :laughtwo: .. Will spray it on a couple of older leafs tonight before lights out and see how it goes, if they don't die because of that I will continue to spray every night until it's fixed!
:high-five:
I tend to overreact sometimes though :volcano-smiley:

today is an inspiring day for me.cnt say to much other than my work and plants have been noticed by people I never even thought possible or would even take notice. I sent a few emails in a bid to show what I can achieve but mainly to share the love of the amazing cannabis plant.and it has opened a door for me. I have my 420 mag family which im so proud to be apart of.i have my beautiful wife and kids;) always a blessing;) and I feel alittle proud of myself .3 years ago I started teaching myself to grow and here I am today;) I love 420 magazine.merry Christmas to everybody and happy growing;)

tenshi we have all been there friend.when I first started off like u and I bet same for all beginners.u over worry everything and overthink trying to get better when u don't actually know urself yet what to expect lol.ha ha .ur hard work and asking questions mate is good this in time will make u a perfect green grower.best of luck mate;)

schtiggy I have a few purps to grow and the babies I have .but after that its all just gna be monster plants il be growing;) of top genetics;) so will still always be a great variety in my garden lol I promise u that.and thanks for the kind words;):thumb::volcano-smiley:

Hey beast i have just checked on my girls and something is upsetting them and I have no idea what it could be could you have a look for me and give me any ideas you believe it could be I know it's not heat as temps have been great there watered fine .. I was thinking it could be the folia spray I have them as I had never done that before as it was first week of flower and I had been instructed to do so

My journal is here with the photos much appreciated if you can do

Super Lemon Haze - Scrog - Flowering

camo ur a good lad;)sorry late replys been at graft today and phone back in for repair so back to the laptop.not good lol.but phone will be fixed in time for next update I assure u that lol.happy growing every1;)

Excellent work Beast! 29,000 views and a lot of people you helped along the way. Hope it turns into great things for you.
schtiggy its nowt to do with 420 mag;) im happy just been a grower here its fun for me and really enjoy sharing the love of the cannabis plant.i have bad experiences with 420 admin a while back I enterd a competion for the first time didn't read the rules properly first.but I basically got banned from all future comps.which I felt was harsh .as I see myself as an honest man and not a cheat.i argued black and blue with admin but they would not budge.so abit shit but im over that now.i sent a few emails to a few ppl as I say nowt to do with 420. I sent a few ideas to them.they asked to see my work and instantly they were impressed.and then suggested we work together to benefit us both.but its a big name im talking bout.that's all I can say mate as part of the agreement was to keep hush not to upset certain people.but im very happy at the mo.and all ur guys comments much appreciated.happy growing every1;)

Good Morning Beast, Your girls are looking fantastic!!! I harvested my Ed Ros Auto last night, she is frosty and I had a total wet weight of 298.4 grams, give or take a gram or two!!! If you get time have a look at my journal, not sure about dry weight but I am hoping for 50-75 gram wet, is this realistic?
Enjoy your weekend mate:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom