Auto Topping LED Grow

schtiggy thanks mate. the black led in my tent is 340w full spectrum.true watt 150. I bought 2 of those .there 57 pound each and looking at Durban poison there worth every penny.so great value for money;) and the light on the right is 900w full spec.true watt 300.that cost 100 pound all in with 3 year warranty.and again proving good so far;)after a few runs with these il defo be spending more money on some better quality leds.but for now there working a treat;)

:nomo:

sonic thanks dude.and yea cob led il be switching to when I do.basically its a professional lab cob led I think its 1200 watt 10 band spectrum might be 12 .have to check.has all dimmable switches so u can mess with different colours through different stages of growth.not cheap will cost me 650 british pounds when I do eventually get it.but it looks awesome I have to have it lol.I cnt say the brand on here sorry ;)

Dropping by, Beast. The girls are looking great.:thumb:

Amazing how quickly they grow, especially comparted to mine. I think the amount of room you give them can dictate the size. Kind of like how big a goldfish will be depends on the bowl. My ladies are pretty much down growing up and hopefully are focused on buds. The one on the right was topped and LST's. 55 days old.
JHA_day_55_Pair.JPG

Dropping by, Beast. The girls are looking great.:thumb:

Amazing how quickly they grow, especially comparted to mine. I think the amount of room you give them can dictate the size. Kind of like how big a goldfish will be depends on the bowl. My ladies are pretty much down growing up and hopefully are focused on buds. The one on the right was topped and LST's. 55 days old.
JHA_day_55_Pair.JPG

How big are your pots?

golfer welcome friend and damn u have some fine ladies mate.and ur bang on with ur statement.plant size is not just down to pot size also how much room u give ur plant to grow.i did explain this in first few pages of this journel.it is a very valid point.as my plants grow bigger I space them apart eventually so all 3 have the same space.which is plenty to bush out. i don't like my plants leaves to be touching eachother during the veg stage. well I don't mind come flower after I have the size I want lol.like ur ladies are close together the plant will know this as her leaves touch the other ladies leafs so they will know the capacity and focus on growing in the space provided.u could remove all the bottom growth off ur ladies mate and give them a trim;) mainly bottom growth.get all energy on those big top colas.ul see a big difference .huge colas come harvest.also makes feeding a lot easier lol;)keep up the good work mate;)happy growing every1;):thumb::volcano-smiley:

Beastlyman...
Id like to make a suggestion. I like to play around with ideas, and this one seems to have success.(maybe im jumpy..its only been days.) Check out my den link, last post..

Feeding coconut water for the cytokins. Id love to see what/how much it boosts an auto..

The girls sure look awesome!! :circle-of-love:

Starting to run into a small problem I wanna do something about it asap. The biggest girl is showing signs of Mg deficiency, but the issue is the pot is wet so I can't water it now to fix this. Would you advise foliar feeding some epsom salt? Thinking of filtering some tap water and spraying some tonight, never sprayed my girls besides for bugs :laughtwo: so I am not sure what to do. I am just starting to see baby pre-flowers coming out, wouldn't want to affect her in any way in this important transition time! Any thoughts deeply appreciated! :love:

Ive just read that foliar feedings work best just before lights on, and when plants are hungry. Being wet..shes not going to drink much through her leaves, not thirsy enough..

Tho, id have to try anyways!
Throw a fan on her dirt to help dry it out asap..

Aside from that... I await what the pros have to say..:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom