Autoflower advice here: Ask anything

Hey there, I am trying some white widow autos from cks and and wondering how long from seed you are letting them go? Here they are today June 16. They sprouted on April 17 and started showing pistils on day 21. Finished stretch around day 35. The package says 8 week flower
420-magazine-mobile1643454960.jpg
420-magazine-mobile599084203.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2141792985.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1400417682.jpg
Wow awesome

Hey everyone I'm here because I was asked to by one too many friends and definitely not here
for any ego or bragging rights , just here to help share my knowledge.
Ive been in the growing game for I believe 17-19 years
for some reason I lost count awhile back.
Im using a combination of the best LED's and HPS side by side by side etc...
I am on the Autoflower trip over the last year or so, with cropking seeds and we have had major success
now on to our 8th series with NL TW and WW.
1st tip to start
Always use a 7 gallon medium no matter what
when using soil.
Any questions feel free to ask.
Happy Growing
I saw pictures in here of miniature plants in small containers. My idea of my first grow is to do something similar. But I want to use a Aerogarden7 LED. Is it possible? I want a bonzai style plant. I don't care if it yields an 1/8th

you say always go with 7 gal soil, but have you tried growing in living soil beds? like if you have a 2x4' bed, then plant with 5 or six autos.

Hello! I'm running my first auto-flower grow i'm 2 weeks into flowering with a lot of bud sites and plenty of white pistils shooting out.. I'm wondering when I should expect these ladies to start producing buds..Here is a photo

Attachments

• 2week flowering.jpg
    2week flowering.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 150
Hello! I'm running my first auto-flower grow i'm 2 weeks into flowering with a lot of bud sites and plenty of white pistils shooting out.. I'm wondering when I should expect these ladies to start producing buds..Here is a photo

Um is that a trick question lol? What are these strains? Also the girls look great for ur first autos congrats.

These are my 2 little gals gonna switch them tomorrow in a 5 gal pot with fox farm soil. I can see the root at the bottom so ya using 300w led full spec any advice?

The soil that they are in looks really wet an heavey. I would let them dry out completely b4 transplanting. An usually for autos u tend to start them in there final pots so u dnt stress them out an have them stunt on ya. But i have heard of people uppoting them an having good success as well jus not as much. So im guessing it comes dwn to genetics if u got gud strong genetics then u could be fine. But as for soil i would get sumthn that is alil more porous or jus add some more perlite to ur soil b4 transplanting them then put them into there new homes with the added perlite. But still while they are in veg make sure they go completely dry inbetween each watering or feeding. But yea man good luck. Im glad to see this thread is starting to pick up again lol.

I just harvested a Stardawg auto an its Fast Buds genetics an she yielded some super huge ass buds. I had her in a 10 gallon cloth pot but only had about 8 to 8.5 gallons of soil in there lol i ran out at the time i had her hahaha. But yea it makes me wonder if i had her in a bigger pot could i have gotten her any bigger lol.

I also am doing another auto run. But this one will be a highbrix auto grow. Ill be doing 4 autos in doc buds highbrix organic soil. They all are fastbuds genetics. An i got 1 Zkittles, 1 Rhino Ryder, 1 Bluedream, and 1 C4 auto all in 10 gallon totes except the c4 she will be in like 16 or 17 gallons of HB soil. But yea man that is guna be a fun run thats for sure lol.

Two northern light and Two critical purple from growers choice seeds. Thank you man means alot!

Oh sweet those will be some great meds when they get time to harvest congrats on some killer strains man. Hey if u do a journal u will get alot more help that way every1 can see what ur working with. Plus its fun to jus track how each grow goes so u can improve on shit with the next grow. Also you can enter contests on here to try an win free shit an man the prizes are totally worth it. thats actually one of my biggest goals on here is to improve my skill enough to win me some contests lol. Plus not to mention the prizes are worth alot of money so if u were to resell them u could make some serious chedder lol.

The soil that they are in looks really wet an heavey. I would let them dry out completely b4 transplanting. An usually for autos u tend to start them in there final pots so u dnt stress them out an have them stunt on ya. But i have heard of people uppoting them an having good success as well jus not as much. So im guessing it comes dwn to genetics if u got gud strong genetics then u could be fine. But as for soil i would get sumthn that is alil more porous or jus add some more perlite to ur soil b4 transplanting them then put them into there new homes with the added perlite. But still while they are in veg make sure they go completely dry inbetween each watering or feeding. But yea man good luck. Im glad to see this thread is starting to pick up again lol.

I just harvested a Stardawg auto an its Fast Buds genetics an she yielded some super huge ass buds. I had her in a 10 gallon cloth pot but only had about 8 to 8.5 gallons of soil in there lol i ran out at the time i had her hahaha. But yea it makes me wonder if i had her in a bigger pot could i have gotten her any bigger lol.

I also am doing another auto run. But this one will be a highbrix auto grow. Ill be doing 4 autos in doc buds highbrix organic soil. They all are fastbuds genetics. An i got 1 Zkittles, 1 Rhino Ryder, 1 Bluedream, and 1 C4 auto all in 10 gallon totes except the c4 she will be in like 16 or 17 gallons of HB soil. But yea man that is guna be a fun run thats for sure lol.

That was my first grow and I'm starting my 4 this week with 3 sour diesel auto from royal queen. I'll show off my skills I have learned there!

That was my last grow solomatic in a 5 gal filled with 3 gal of fox farm soil. This grow I will post a journal

So it's looking really good! I would like to guesstimate around 4-8 weeks depending on the genetics, quality of nutes size of the pot. Exetera... more closer to 6-8 more I look at it.

Oh sweet those will be some great meds when they get time to harvest congrats on some killer strains man. Hey if u do a journal u will get alot more help that way every1 can see what ur working with. Plus its fun to jus track how each grow goes so u can improve on shit with the next grow. Also you can enter contests on here to try an win free shit an man the prizes are totally worth it. thats actually one of my biggest goals on here is to improve my skill enough to win me some contests lol. Plus not to mention the prizes are worth alot of money so if u were to resell them u could make some serious chedder lol.

I can't wait! Thank you!

Any autoflowering strains proven to repel mice?

Hello , i have a auto flower plant that is about 5 inches from my mars 1000 watt t.s. led , i know at that distance i am gonna cook the shit out of her , if i move her to the flowering tent i have a lot more light head room but i have 2 photo plants in there on a 12-12 light schedule , so what really happens to a auto on a 12-12 routine does it just take longer to finish or does it just not yield worth a shit , i had a few bag seeds kicking around and thought i would throw them in some coco , just for shits and giggles , didnt realize 1 of them was a auto , the auto is a perfect looking plant so far , i just dont want to chop it down if i dont have to but if it isnt moved it is cooked anyways and if it isnt gonna yield half descent , i may as well get rid of it as i have no shortage of seeds here . So 12-12 or no .

Back
Top Bottom