Autos - Indoor - 600W HPS - Soil - Kalashnikova - Big Bang - Auto Bomb

actually now i think there was like a big cosmic meaning with me fucking up my nute schedule those days ago. It was to show you that your actually doing a good job. :D

thats the bitch with hydro if one fuck up one can fuck up really fast and really bad in no time. Soil is way more grateful to the grower :D

then maybe they are just hungry. maybe they need daily waterings from now on. i've read from atrain that around day 30 they start drink daily.

autos like it best when drying out good in between the feedings. so i would not water everyday at all. maybe try upping the nutes just a weee bit maybe 5% extra dosage or something instead.

autos like it best when drying out good in between the feedings. so i would not water everyday at all. maybe try upping the nutes just a weee bit maybe 5% extra dosage or something instead.

The autoflower capability comes from ruderalis. Ruderalis was developed by mothernature to grow on mountains like himalaya were there is a mix of really short days and really looooong days al according to the positioning of the sun near or away from the equator. in mountains there are snow or mostly really dry weather. most water will come from melting water running down the mountain so my best bet is that the ruderalis from this have designed it self to go long times without watering. a bit like cacti. and that is why they will be confined in growth if the roots are not drained well enought

wouldnt that make them go to full flower? upgrading the nutes i mean

its not really uppin i mean, i mean more just tweaking. maybe they just need 2% more N 3% more P or K -ish if you know what i mean. you not upping with a full week according to schedule but just tweaking a bit.

how is the basic schedule from the nutrient producer. and how are your feeding regime measures against that? currently i feed like 55% of what the producer says on the schedule. be course the schedule are made for regular plants not autos (autos being way more sensitive)

The autoflower capability comes from ruderalis. Ruderalis was developed by mothernature to grow on mountains like himalaya were there is a mix of really short days and really looooong days al according to the positioning of the sun near or away from the equator. in mountains there are snow or mostly really dry weather. most water will come from melting water running down the mountain so my best bet is that the ruderalis from this have designed it self to go long times without watering. a bit like cacti. and that is why they will be confined in growth if the roots are not drained well enought

i havent watered them daily yet. I usually let them dry for 2 or 3 days. But the big girls as days passes on, they drink too fast. i watered them onn 22/01 1,5 liter each and the soil is pretty dry now.

This hydro im doing right now is first time i try hydro with autos and i only tried autos tree times so thats why im seeing all these troubles my self. becourse autos being so sensitive makes my experience with growing regulars worth near to nothing.

the only thing i can make use of here is a logic sense of the situation and go with that and keep tweaking. im writing every thing down ALWAYS every single time i pull a leaf or tie a knot or ANYTHING. so when next time im doing a white cheese or another plant acting similiar to this, i will be able to backtrack and do the propper tweaking. so these are like my baseline hydro autoflower grow that i will be able to grow out from in the future grows

its not really uppin i mean, i mean more just tweaking. maybe they just need 2% more N 3% more P or K -ish if you know what i mean. you not upping with a full week according to schedule but just tweaking a bit.

how is the basic schedule from the nutrient producer. and how are your feeding regime measures against that? currently i feed like 55% of what the producer says on the schedule. be course the schedule are made for regular plant snot autos (autos being way more sensitive)

For the big girls. first 2 feedings i used half the dose of producer.And since then i give exactly by instructions. they have an EC ppm system to measure the dose of feedings. its actually very easy.
i know what you mean dude i was thinking of giving 1,05g/L or 1,1g/L of powder instead of 1g/L

This hydro im doing right now is first time i try hydro with autos and i only tried autos tree times so thats why im seeing all these troubles my self. becourse autos being so sensitive makes my experience with growing regulars worth near to nothing.

the only thing i can make use of here is a logic sense of the situation and go with that and keep tweaking. im writing every thing down ALWAYS every single time i pull a leaf or tie a knot or ANYTHING. so when next time im doing a white cheese or another plant acting similiar to this, i will be able to backtrack and do the propper tweaking. so these are like my baseline hydro autoflower grow that i will be able to grow out from in the future grows

i do that too mate:thumb::thumb::thumb::volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley::high-five:

For the big girls. first 2 feedings i used half the dose of producer.And since then i give exactly by instructions. they have an EC ppm system to measure the dose of feedings. its actually very easy.
i know what you mean dude i was thinking of giving 1,05g/L or 1,1g/L of powder instead of 1g/L

hmmm sounds wierd they can handle that heavy a feed without causing some sort of lock out or over fertilization? have you run your feeding regime by Atrain or some of those autoflower black belters in here? they seem to really have it down.

hmmm sounds wierd they can handle that heavy a feed without causing some sort of lock out or over fertilization? have you run your feeding regime by Atrain or some of those autoflower black belters in here? they seem to really have it down.

sure mate i try to follow atrains methods and feeding schedule.

sure mate i try to follow atrains methods and feeding schedule.

ok im cunfusing my self now i think *LOL* how does the nutrient producers schedule line up with Atrains schedule? i thought he used a reduced dosage when compared to the AN schedule? yeah sorry for me asking stupid :) im only asking for getting better insight of my own problems not to be a wise ass towards you M8 hope you know that.

ok im cunfusing my self now i think *LOL* how does the nutrient producers schedule line up with Atrains schedule? i thought he used a reduced dosage when compared to the AN schedule? yeah sorry for me asking stupid :) im only asking for getting better insight of my own problems not to be a wise ass towards you M8 hope you know that.

Day 1 to day 10 = plain water bubbled 24 hrs

Day 10 to day 15 = .5ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom
2ml/L - Vodoo Juice / Piranha / B52

Day 15 to day 20 = 1ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom
2ml/L - Vodoo Juice / Piranha / B52 .5ml/L - Cal/Mag

Day 20 to day 30 = 1.5ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom 2ml/L - B52 /Rhino Skin / 1ml/L - Cal- Mag / Sensizyme

Day 30 to day 35 = 1.5ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom 1ml/L - Voodoo Juice / Piranha /Rhino Skin / 2ml/L -Cal -Mag / Bud Candy

Day 35 to day 40 = 2ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom / Cal-Mag / Bud Candy 1ml/L - Voodoo Juice / Piranha /Big Bud

Day 40 to day 45 = 2ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom / Cal-Mag / Bud Candy 1ml/L - B52 / Big Bud / Sensizyme

Day 45 to day 60 = 2ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom / Overdrive/ Bud Candy / Cal - Mag 1ml/L - B52

Day 60 = full pot flush with hose 5 min...

Day 63 to finish = plain water

this is atrains schedule i follow. instead of basic nutes from AN and cal+mg additive i have the powder feeding bag that has n-p-k 16-6-26 + 2percent Mg.For basic nutes i follow the program of my bag not atrains. i follow atrains in the extras. also i dont have Rhino Skin and Overdrive but i have everything else.so its a mix of atrain schedule and powder feeding. so far it works i think. considering its my very first grow of cannabis.

Day 1 to day 10 = plain water bubbled 24 hrs

Day 10 to day 15 = .5ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom
2ml/L - Vodoo Juice / Piranha / B52

Day 15 to day 20 = 1ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom
2ml/L - Vodoo Juice / Piranha / B52 .5ml/L - Cal/Mag

Day 20 to day 30 = 1.5ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom 2ml/L - B52 /Rhino Skin / 1ml/L - Cal- Mag / Sensizyme

Day 30 to day 35 = 1.5ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom 1ml/L - Voodoo Juice / Piranha /Rhino Skin / 2ml/L -Cal -Mag / Bud Candy

Day 35 to day 40 = 2ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom / Cal-Mag / Bud Candy 1ml/L - Voodoo Juice / Piranha /Big Bud

Day 40 to day 45 = 2ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom / Cal-Mag / Bud Candy 1ml/L - B52 / Big Bud / Sensizyme

Day 45 to day 60 = 2ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom / Overdrive/ Bud Candy / Cal - Mag 1ml/L - B52

Day 60 = full pot flush with hose 5 min...

Day 63 to finish = plain water

this is atrains schedule i follow. instead of basic nutes from AN and cal+mg additive i have the powder feeding bag that has n-p-k 16-6-26 + 2percent Mg.For basic nutes i follow the program of my bag not atrains. i follow atrains in the extras. also i dont have Rhino Skin and Overdrive but i have everything else.so its a mix of atrain schedule and powder feeding. so far it works i think. considering its my very first grow of cannabis.

arh yeah okay - then it was just me cunfusing my self just there *LOL* it happens may to much when life stressing me just a bit. i think your doing an awesome job being your first grow. may better than most i know including my self

thnx mate i hope i can keep it up. its getting messier every day having plants in dif stages of life. 2 more are getting in preflower as we speak so thats 4 and 4 to come. a little line up in life stages will be helpfull.

i watered everyone half hour ago. bud candy has been introduced to big girls. it has exta Mg also:thumb: i was planning to give it today anyway so it will also help with the Mg def.:cheer:

full report of feeding later when lights on, so i can post pics along the waterings for every girl

thnx mate i hope i can keep it up. its getting messier every day having plants in dif stages of life. 2 more are getting in preflower as we speak so thats 4 and 4 to come. a little line up in life stages will be helpfull.

i watered everyone half hour ago. bud candy has been introduced to big girls. it has exta Mg also:thumb: i was planning to give it today anyway so it will also help with the Mg def.:cheer:

full report of feeding later when lights on, so i can post pics along the waterings for every girl

typical women having to be so complicated. "no i don't wanna go along with the rest of em i'll just be hanging back a week or so just to piss you off" :)

I bet you that tweak is just what they be needing. i be crossing my fingers it will keep them on than great looking path they are on.

yeah man i have a good feeling about it.

but the distance of grow stages is my fault too. the last 2 plants are 10 days younger from the oldest. I didnt germinate them all together.
i started with 6 cause i had 6 pots. 2 of the six didnt crack at all and one died in soil. so i replaced them with 3 other. and then i got 2 more smaller pots and germinated 2 more. so when the first 3 where 10 days old the last 2 came up from soil.

Kelly Kalashnikova and Lili Big Bang Day 19
fed with same solution 1 liter for Kelly 0,5 liter for Lili cause in small pot.

solution
2ml/L B-52, Piranha, Voodoo Juice
1ml/L Sensizym

KELYY
917_953_954_972_957_945_0941.jpg

Lili
917_953_954_972_957_945_0934.jpg

NEXT ALL PLANTS FROM THE SAME SOLUTION
Big Bang ''Life'' Day 26 1 Liter
Big Bang ''Sharon'' Day 24 1,5 Liter
Kalashnikova ''Wendy'' Day 24 1 Liter
AutoBomb 'Bebe'' Day 24 0,5 Liter