Back To See The Growmies

I'm jonesing all over your casita. *sigh* :straightface: :snowboating:

I'm getting by with two spaces under the stairs - got one 7 foot ceiling and one 5 foot. :laughtwo:
I lucked out a bit with this build... Out here where I live, the building materials are back to reasonable prices. I know how to 90% of the build on my own, but the last 10% are all good friends of mine who work for beer.

I try to stay networked in with the who's who of the trades out here. Town of 4k ppl... we all know everyone.

I started with a budget of $7k to build the shed structure w/insulation and electricity.

We've gotten so many contributions from the local homies, I've been able to add the growroom and a full bathroom without going over the original budget.

I think we've spent around $4800 but still have siding and sheetrock to buy. All said & done, I hope to finish on my original estimate.

🤙

I lucked out a bit with this build... Out here where I live, the building materials are back to reasonable prices. I know how to 90% of the build on my own, but the last 10% are all good friends of mine who work for beer.

I try to stay networked in with the who's who of the trades out here. Town of 4k ppl... we all know everyone.

I started with a budget of $7k to build the shed structure w/insulation and electricity.

We've gotten so many contributions from the local homies, I've been able to add the growroom and a full bathroom without going over the original budget.

I think we've spent around $4800 but still have siding and sheetrock to buy. All said & done, I hope to finish on my original estimate.

🤙
Money well spent! :thumb:

Whew, all caught up.

Siding? Then whaddya call what's on the sides now? :rofl:

I once lived in a teeny hamlet where Tuuck tape and Tyvek was the aspirational finishing product. Most poor slobs made do with ''tar paper".

Best of luck to your boy. Now, let's see some green skills! (Here for a good time... not a, well, you know.)

Whew, all caught up.

Siding? Then whaddya call what's on the sides now? :rofl:

I once lived in a teeny hamlet where Tuuck tape and Tyvek was the aspirational finishing product. Most poor slobs made do with ''tar paper".

Best of luck to your boy. Now, let's see some green skills! (Here for a good time... not a, well, you know.)
Great to have ya RD!

The whole casita will be sided & painted in the same Hardie board siding as my house. 👍 Will be matching paint color and trim so they look like they belong together.

Here's a bit of green to break up all my ramblings.... lol
2023-09-05-05-29-57-145.jpg

Not a bunch of change daily, but I did top the large Judah's Punch plant to slow it enough for her sisters to catch up.

:passitleft:

Your weekends are so close to being back! Better than ever with that bevy of beauties getting rolling!
Yeah buddy!
:high-five:

This stage of the grow is always a bit slow & boring for me... I'm excited to get em into pots to start really growing. 🤙

Great to see ya brother. 🤙

If you see @RichardFitzwell tooling around the site, stop by & say hey y'all. This is one of my closest growmies. :yahoo:

Happy to see he made his way over to our lil community

Yeah buddy!
:high-five:

This stage of the grow is always a bit slow & boring for me... I'm excited to get em into pots to start really growing. 🤙

Great to see ya brother. 🤙
I love this part of the grow they are small and need you the most. Very nice.

I love a good DIY project, and you've taken it to another level. :welldone:
I'm looking forward to seeing your babies fill that space properly.

P9 hope all is well. I’ll go through and catch up. Haven’t been on in a long while.
Damnit man! 🤘 Long time, no see.

Doing great! Hope the same for you...

I love a good DIY project, and you've taken it to another level. :welldone:
I'm looking forward to seeing your babies fill that space properly.
Awesome to see ya brother! 🤙

Hope to stuff this new casita full of lovely chronic plants. 🤘🤘🤘

Got a day off, so I spent a bit of time out in the Casita transplanting a few.
2023-09-06-11-51-20-282.jpg
2023-09-06-11-52-05-973.jpg

I'll let the little ones chill for another week or 2 before they get new shoes.

Okay.

You're going to need to dirty up that room just a little. A few scuff marks on the floor will do.

It's just too eerie looking at it the way it is now! :laugh:

Okay.

You're going to need to dirty up that room just a little. A few scuff marks on the floor will do.

It's just too eerie looking at it the way it is now! :laugh:
Ha!
I had kicked around the idea of naming this room "the sanitorium" or "the psych ward"
:headbanger:

Last room was the "Temple of Bloom".... might just stick with that, for sanity sake... 🤣

Back
Top Bottom