BakedARea 2020: CBD Glue Tide & CBD High Tide

what kind of foliar sprays are you using?
I have another journal where I am having similar issues with come clones. Looks to be a potassium deficiency actually. I will correcting that later today.

The foliar sprays I have used have been compost teas, fish & kelp with molasses, I have also used aloe vera with kelp.

I haven't updated this journal for a while. I still see no signs of sex. They are all looking great though and growing like crazy. I have them in different spots in the garden. I got this picture this morning but figured I should highlight them so there's no confusion. Most of them are looking the same and almost the same height. They have all been topped. I have also been doing some hand bending on the branches and tip spreading. I just hope they show me gender soon! I'd like to start transplanting soon and plan the remaining garden space. I'll be scrambling if they all end up being female. LOL

I need to get some individual pics of each plant.

20200603_160901.jpg

20200603_075309.jpg

20200603_075247.jpg
20200603_075120.jpg
20200603_075031.jpg

Awesome setup! Those buds look delicious man! I still have them in the 1 gallon. I wasn't going to transplant again until I knew the sex. They are getting big already in these 1 gallon though. Sucks they haven't shown me any signs of sex yet. I don't want to waste space on males. I would like a male of each, but that's it!

thank you loving this lil setup. Seems like the equilibriums are a lil late to show sex running all the sseds in 24 hrs when they go into the tent im dropping it to 18 hrs. hopefully this helps, but not very much for u sorry.
I haven't been able to get my tent up and running yet. As soon as I do, I'll probably get cuts from each plant to clone and as soon as they root, they'll get 12/12 to flip them into flower. Watch, by the time I get around to doing all that, they'll show me their sex outside. :laughtwo:

Finally got confirmation on a few plants. Super tiny pistols on a couple plants. I'll try and get some magnified pics later. Almost seems like this guy made his sacs appear overnight! No mistaking this one! He's now separated and will be grown out to acquire some pollen. What size tent do people usually use for growing males? Or what other methods do people use to ensure no pollen is let out? How soon do you think these sacs would open?

20200621_140837.jpg

Not really feeling too happy or proud but today will be my first ever cannabis harvest. It was supposed to happen over the course of the past couple weeks. Two surgeries kept me from getting that done resulting in more buds damaged from pests. Truly sucks and heartbreaking. I had another enjoyable growing season and learned a lot. Unfortunately, this is 2 years in a row where everything seemed to go south so fast toward the end. Hurts the soul but we have to strive on. I'll share this to my other journals too but just wanted to thank this forum and the community as a whole for the wisdom and help over the past couple years. Peace and blessings y'all!

Back
Top Bottom