Bandaid Haze #7 And Other Goodies

hey magoo how late is your season!
Need to finish by mid October but the earlier the better. Things tend to get some bud rot after that....in my experience anyway.

What about Durban Poison?

8-9 weeks, listed as September harvest for outdoor.

I’m running this right now, and 8-9 weeks is going to be pretty close.

They also have an auto version, but I haven’t run it. It is in my next run that should be out to sprout the end of this week though. I wanted to do a photo/auto comparison on it, plus I like it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Teddy has got us all at one time or another :cheesygrinsmiley: ...... :ciao: Teddy
I guess living in California I'm taking it all for granted. Not good. I'm so fortunate though, think of all our brothers and sisters still getting nailed elsewhere for their medicine. :( . :ciao:Teddy ahead of time!

What about Durban Poison?

8-9 weeks, listed as September harvest for outdoor.

I’m running this right now, and 8-9 weeks is going to be pretty close.

They also have an auto version, but I haven’t run it. It is in my next run that should be out to sprout the end of this week though. I wanted to do a photo/auto comparison on it, plus I like it. :cheesygrinsmiley:
My bro has grown some fine DP outdoors here in the high desert. The tobacco worms seem to prefer White Widow.

Need to finish by mid October but the earlier the better. Things tend to get some bud rot after that....in my experience anyway.
that's the same hear I prefer the end of September but mid October is usually good I grew a peyote critical that was done in September im thinking most strains that are done in 7-8 weeks will work in our climate there are some 6-7 week plants to I have grown ud outside several times there done end of sept. good luck growing!

Another fast paced journal.....every time I check in there seems like there is another 10 pages! :rofl:

I can't grow outdoors, but wish I could. If I had the chance to run something outside the top of my list would be Texada Timewarp. It is a legendary local Coastal BC strain coming from Texada Island. Back in the 90's it was always some of the best smoke you could find on the coast. I had friends in the Texada family and was fortunate enough to introduce it to people. I actually met a 12 year old grower from the island that had the DANK! His dad was one of the main dudes on the island.

Sativa dominant and finishes in early October....also very mold and cold resistant.

Back
Top Bottom