Bandaid Haze #7 And Other Goodies

I’ve lost a lot of reefer outdoors, all part of the game. We’ll have 5-6 separate locations to minimize theft.

Still of you can just say hey I found your location and didn't steal it. Think you could stack a fat bag and teach me how to grow . People who steal are lazy .

Never planted that many but I've lost plenty as well. Never all of them and always been able to harvest a couple at least which is enough for my personal stash. Also come across some grows and if ready to harvest I've snatched a small lower nug to taste but never a plant or more than a couple jays worth.
I have had people harvest my plants for me in my home garden in Johannesburg though. Wayyyy not cool

Years ago people wouldn’t steal plants because most of the growers knew each other. You knew who it belonged to from it’s location. Now rippers just don’t care.

Years ago i took 300lb test monofilament and strung it through brush. Every 4' I had a #3 treble hook tied to it. Found it all piled up one day but no plants were touched.

Back
Top Bottom