Barneys Farm Promo At The Vault

Good autos, good photoperiod genes, their critical kush has been very good to me over the years.

Count me in, I'd like to try something different that Barney's has to offer.
Congrats buddy you were selected at random as a winner on this platform. Please PM me with your postal name and address so I can ship your prizes.

Its not required but if you can post a pic of your prize to our blog, socials and / or the forums that would be appreciated, make sure and tag us and Barneys Farm in any posts.

Congrats buddy you were selected at random as a winner on this platform. Please PM me with your postal name and address so I can ship your prizes.

Its not required but if you can post a pic of your prize to our blog, socials and / or the forums that would be appreciated, make sure and tag us and Barneys Farm in any posts.

Oh my goodness, thank you so much @George from The Vault and #teamvault for this opportunity. I will absolutely make sure to document this, from the beginning to the end, in hopes to show off these fine genetics. Thank you again Good Sir. :cheesygrinsmiley::cheer:

Seeing as they arrived two days ago while I was out of the house, a short trip to the post this morning and I'm looking at more genetic diversity in the seedbank!
Thank you once again to everyone @:420: @George from The Vault and @Barney's Farm for the continued support of all of us growers and lovers of all things cannabis!

Oh the possibilities...:kiss::love::cheesygrinsmiley::headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom