Barneys Farm Tangerine Dream Auto Organic Outside 1st Timer Grow

20180807_173044.jpg
20180807_173044.jpgis it gping to survive guys ? Or at least can i save it ? :( help!!!!

Can you spring for a pH pen and some check fluid (7 and 4 or 11)? If not, there are several types of pH drops (general hydroponics makes some) that you can hit the color to 6.5 pretty easy, they would run a couple quid, whereas a nice pen might be 50 or so. A pen without calibration/check solution is worthless.

I put my check solution in ball jars where I can just reuse it (after rinsing pen so as not to contaminate the solution).

How damp is it, temps and light. That will help bilbo....

Seedling stage is the trickiest time for me, I've killed more seedling than plants I've harvested haha.

Good technique when watering seedling is to water the outer edge of the pot and don't over do it. That will get your roots searching for water.

It also matters what type of water you use, tap water will have chlorine which is not good. If your using bottle water the pH is usually around a 7.

20180807_173044.jpg
20180807_173044.jpgis it gping to survive guys ? Or at least can i save it ? :( help!!!!
Get some PH testing solution, you can get some from a garden centre or something. Also some ph up and down which you can get from a hydro shop.
Oh and has it been under that dome the whole time? If its as hot there as it is here then she could be overheating

Or sometimes seeds might not like the soil it might be too "hot" for them if they're pre loaded with a bunch of nutrients and additives. For that soil also if you don't add enough perlite or something similar to lighten up the soil and let the roots breathe it'll get clumpy when watered.

I will take thirds as well. I water my seedlings daily, be it eyedropper amounts from the side and mist from spray bottle, but mine are at 80F and 40RH. I just give em enough to not dry out under the lights.

And that water is ph'ed
in seed starter soil...overhot soil is trickier and less forgiving...if your not ph'ing 100% spot on every time in this soil you will kill more than you keep (or i did).

Get her drier, and possibly warmer and more light if just temporary.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom