Bckush's First Grow - Soil - Mixed Bag - Autos & Who Knows What Else - Dec 2016

Hello all.....it's been a while since iv'e been online, sometimes you just gotta unplug for a while....if that makes sense.

I will be catching up on every ones latest happenings and look forward to seeing everyones progress.

I harvested Carrie....86 grams dry...not to bad for a second plant first grow. I really cost myself by mucking her up so bad....lessons learned....but i'm still stoked about her. pics and such to come.

I'm still struggling with a light upgrade, I wanted to put a 400w hps in my cab but was assured that it would be almost impossible to keep the temps down..the same for a 250 just slightly less impossible...lol...I don't think I have the head room to run led...40" vert isn't much room...subtract pot height and light depth..maybe 12" overall and i'm left with 28" vert, but thats with the light mounted flush to the top of the cab, if i need clearance above the light subtract that space..... minus however much space I need between the tops and the light..say 10" and I'm left with 18" vert space to grow a plant.........Patty was 18" at harvest and carrie was 20". Can I get within 6" of the plants with a mars 700 or something like that??????

Catch up with everyone soon......

Congrats!! 80+ grams sounds great to me!! Looking forward to pics!!

Bckush's First Grow - Soil - Mixed Bag - Autos & Who Knows What Else - Dec 2016

Welcome back! I'm hitting the same height issues you are . at least for future grows.

What was the take away from this grow, what would you do different you think?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Hey BC! I was wondering about you! Glad you're back!!

86g is awesome for the first grow!!! Congrats!

I see you subbed on my new journal, so thanks! Looking forward to your next grow too. I have similar height issues in that I don't think I could actually grow a photo with my current tent and LED. Not enough head clearance, which is disappointing because I'd love to grow a HUGE plant. :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom