Beemerbill's Inside/Outside/Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & More

Hello Beemerbill :ciao:
That would be sweet:volcano-smiley: my last plant is the auto and she is going to give me a better harvest than the other two put together :straightface:well maybe??I would personally love to see what the new light panel will do for you:high-five:If you aren't using it to grow your Tulsi with:bravo:
I am off to bed to watch some film or whatever my good lady wants to watch:loopy: dont stop getting skunked and have a great day what's left Love to you an yours :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love::hug::hug:
Getting a vaporizer has just helped so much. And a very big thanx for the caution on taking 5HTP :Namaste:

Sorry guys for not getting back to you. Jaga it's sure good to see you doing your thing. I do have Tulsi under the light right now just to see how it will do. I'm using hydro and for this attempt it's not going real good. I'm going to chop everything real soon. I'm trying to wait for the seeds to become viable. I have three different tulis growing. I have 2 of the holy basils and a thia basil which is really nice and spicy. I love growing the girls but I have way to much in stock so I may pass for a season. Not sure yet. I have so many things going on that I'm having a hard time getting anything done. I'm turning a side yard into a raised bed vegetable and herb garden. That is an on going project that needs to get done before spring plus everything else I would like to do. Hugs to you and Paddi. Happy Tokerday:volcano-smiley:

Happy Daze Beemer:).....ARRGHHH.....:)lol

Howdy GDz Happy Days back at you. :passitleft:

Hey Beemer, sorry about the Hawks.... It was one of the BEST Superbowls ever! I hope this finds you well and in the middle of good meds! I will be cruising in now and then. :circle-of-love:

Happy Tokerday Hozona. great to see you stopping by. Yeah the Hawks didn't get beat but lost the game. I sure was a nail biter for both sides. Happy Days :high-five:

Good evening weed GDz. Everything is going just great in my world. Been cleaning the shop out trying to make room for cabinet making. Found the tablesaw so I'm making progress. :cheesygrinsmiley: Hope your day has been a good also.

Happy MunchDaze Beemer:).....I hope you got everything cleared in the shop bro:)....I also hope that you and Mrs Beemer had a quiet/romantic Valentines Day:)

Good week late weed to you GDz. Hope your day is going good. :thumb:

:popcorn::surf:Cruisin through....did some transplanting today, trip to the garden store later, then an update...hope you and yours are well. Happy ....uh, what day is it????? oh yeah....Friday!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good Day weed Hozona. It's Freetheweed Day my friend. We are doing great. Retirement is becoming just down right nice. Happy Days :Namaste:

Good day Brother Bill,

I know it's been awhile since we have talked but haven't seen you on for a bit. I hope all is well in your life.

Maui

Good day Brother Bill,

I know it's been awhile since we have talked but haven't seen you on for a bit. I hope all is well in your life.

Maui

Good evening weed Maui. :volcano-smiley: It has been awhile. How the heck have you been? Is the east side treating you ok? How's that cool drying machine working for you? Retirement isn't easy. Been working my but off in the yard and getting ready for veggie season. Hope all is good with you. Happy Days my friend. :high-five:

I'm still around but in the shadows. Happy Days Hozona. :volcano-smiley:

Good morning (again) Brother Bill,

The eastside is doing just fine for me. The weather could improve but it is early spring. I am waiting on my outside girls now. I will put 3 Cenex in the ground this year. Time to get the tiller out and start the prep work.

That drying box is the bomb. No fuss at all.

I wish I could retire and have your problems!! Ah not to have to worry about going to work would be incredible. Only 10 more years before I can retire. Sure wish I could find me a growing job local and make some what the same money (Now there is a pipe dream).
Oh well growing makes me happy

Have a great day and get them chores done!!

Maui

Back
Top Bottom