Beginner's Log

37% RH seems a bit low?
Have you seen the VPD charts?
1617669774308.jpeg-1.jpg

37% RH seems a bit low?
Have you seen the VPD charts?
1617669774308.jpeg-1.jpg
It's all good bro they thriving and loving it that's all I know I don't have the humidifier so I got to go with the flow I got bowls of water sitting there it's about the best I can do for them last harvest was Venom OG my humidity stayed at 30%. They still came out spectacular caked with resin all kinds of shit. But when I start getting more leaves on them the humidity raise up so it'll be okay. Never had no problems with that humidity on my last harvest and it was around about the same everything turned out fine

It's all good bro they thriving and loving it that's all I know I don't have the humidifier so I got to go with the flow I got bowls of water sitting there it's about the best I can do for them last harvest was Venom OG my humidity stayed at 30%. They still came out spectacular caked with resin all kinds of shit. But when I start getting more leaves on them the humidity raise up so it'll be okay. Never had no problems with that humidity on my last harvest and it was around about the same everything turned out fine
Yup, low humidity towards the end will be very helpful and is a great thing.
Low humidity at the beginning- not so much. You can do as you are and be just fine, but you might see an increase in rate of growth at the beginning if you can raise the RH.
Do you have a spare small fan? Point it at the large bowl of water and your RH will go up, a towel inside the bowl at the top where the fan hits will work wonders (just change the towel regularly to avoid mold).

All are just suggestions Marcus, I'd feel amiss if I saw something where there was the possibility for improvement without saying anything.

Yup, low humidity towards the end will be very helpful and is a great thing.
Low humidity at the beginning- not so much. You can do as you are and be just fine, but you might see an increase in rate of growth at the beginning if you can raise the RH.
Do you have a spare small fan? Point it at the large bowl of water and your RH will go up, a towel inside the bowl at the top where the fan hits will work wonders (just change the towel regularly to avoid mold).

All are just suggestions Marcus, I'd feel amiss if I saw something where there was the possibility for improvement without saying anything.
That's exactly what I was thinking bro I will put my other fan in there and I'm going to set two more bowls of water in front of it and point my other fan toward the other bows. Appreciate it

That's exactly what I was thinking bro I will put my other fan in there and I'm going to set two more bowls of water in front of it and point my other fan toward the other bows. Appreciate it
Thanx so much. Humidity's been fluctuating in that tent I have tried to keep it constant but it's hard to do. Usually stays at like 37% in the beginning it was like 27 then I put the bowls of water in there cuz I know humidity would be good at least 40%. But I do know the plant that I took these clones off of you seen the picture of when the net was filled up before the plant got fucked up. It's humidity was low until it started getting a bunch of leaves and then humidity rolls because of the plants perspiration I guess. But anyways I think it hit back up start going up more cuz they are starting to get a lot more leaf on them. So I'm definitely going to buy with my next paycheck a dehumidifier and a humidifier. I am also going to get a thing of CO2. And I'm also going to get something to feed my roots with even though I'm growing in living soil and don't need to feed them no nutrients

You can also take wet rugs from the laundry or towels and just hang them near the plants. That has work for me in the past.

You can also take wet rugs from the laundry or towels and just hang them near the plants. That has work for me in the past.
Hell yeh. Only thing I worry about in that is mold. Cuz honestly at first I thought that one plant that I took the clones off of had mold on it and I bought some growers alley fungus spray and it fucked them all up. But that wasn't what was killing them my grandma asked me how did my plants like it's vitamins they got God love her little heart she loves smoking marijuana but never growed it and she fed them iodine but I had taken those two clones off before she fed them that. So I'll probably stay away from the towels and just use the bowl of water so I can make sure no mold goes around anywhere

Thanx so much. Humidity's been fluctuating in that tent I have tried to keep it constant but it's hard to do. Usually stays at like 37% in the beginning it was like 27 then I put the bowls of water in there cuz I know humidity would be good at least 40%. But I do know the plant that I took these clones off of you seen the picture of when the net was filled up before the plant got fucked up. It's humidity was low until it started getting a bunch of leaves and then humidity rolls because of the plants perspiration I guess. But anyways I think it hit back up start going up more cuz they are starting to get a lot more leaf on them. So I'm definitely going to buy with my next paycheck a dehumidifier and a humidifier. I am also going to get a thing of CO2. And I'm also going to get something to feed my roots with even though I'm growing in living soil and don't need to feed them no nutrients
Smart man for wanting to get a humidifier and dehumidifier, I think the CO2 is a waste since it will just exit your grow tent into the wild. Tents are too permeable with lots of places for CO2 to escape, CO2 is best use in a tightly sealed grow room.

Hell yeh. Only thing I worry about in that is mold. Cuz honestly at first I thought that one plant that I took the clones off of had mold on it and I bought some growers alley fungus spray and it fucked them all up. But that wasn't what was killing them my grandma asked me how did my plants like it's vitamins they got God love her little heart she loves smoking marijuana but never growed it and she fed them iodine but I had taken those two clones off before she fed them that. So I'll probably stay away from the towels and just use the bowl of water so I can make sure no mold goes around anywhere
If you keep the RH under 65% mold should not be an issue as long as you have good air circulation. Mold can take hold in RH 70% and over humidity with poor air circulation.

Well I know one thing's for sure couple weeks from now I can only imagine how much of that net's going to be filled. I see most people just letting their branches and shit grow through the net. but not me I take bread ties as to plant grows a couple inches I tied down I think it's pretty neat I had branches wrapping over each other under motherfuckers around motherfuckers on top of other branches that's why that net filled up like it did last time there was alot of damn branches on my last plant this picture here is where those two clothes came off of

20211017_203748.jpg

So basically that's what these two plants are going to look like. Except it'll be what second generation cuz I cut it from the mother if that's how you go about doing that or saying that. Which should make what for a bigger yield and higher potency and it's going to make it even better because these monster cropped

Honestly cannot wait to see the outcome cuz when I trimmed her up last night this shit was sticky as fuck nice little buds on there I'm drying them out I might have enough for a joint by the time it's dried. Because if you look at Clementine before I trimmed her that bitch have branches all over the fucking place man and I didn't need that many branches. And poor Judith the runt I accidentally topped her it's all right I only want four branches on each of them anyways really no more than six and be too much to tie down you probably not enough room in a two by two who knows I know at least got two feet from my plants to the ceiling to where my light can be one foot from the canopy

Hi there, don’t mind me, I’m just a fly on the wall in your grow room lol although a ladybug may be a lot more welcomed. I’m just her gathering all the information I possibly can on everything grow!! :nerd-with-glasses:

Ps. Wicked plants btw

Hi there, don’t mind me, I’m just a fly on the wall in your grow room lol although a ladybug may be a lot more welcomed. I’m just her gathering all the information I possibly can on everything grow!! :nerd-with-glasses:

Ps. Wicked pla

Ps. Wicked plants btw
Hi good morning and thank u. U welcome 2 hang around..

Back
Top Bottom