Best Critical Strain?

HigherTheHigh

Hello everyone so I'm looking for the best Critical strain out there, I'm planning on getting 5-6 grows completed next year so the strain needs to be a 8 week flower time, I have tried Royal Queens version and it produced nice quality buds.

Plants marked with red are Dinafems Critical+
1 week of veg and grown under 10.5/13.5 to save energy. Two distinct profiles i’ve seen. One earthy, one fruity. Both good. Good stuff.

5507F9B6-2952-433C-9993-3725BF463210.jpeg

I grow a S-1 made from the Dinafem Critical +. Fruity smell, dank flavor, great high, medium production. The pheno that was selfed had a better high but less production. Other pheno's finished faster and produced better.

I gave a friend one of the Critical 2.0 I had. He grew it outdoors. It did great till the grasshoppers ate it. Looks and grows more like a sativa. Thin leaves and it made a great bush when super cropped. I wish we could have seen it finish. From what I have seen from Dinafems Critical the 2.0 should be a real winner. I don't think you will be disappointed.

I'm hoping to get as much as possible next year in terms of yield so I can make oil from it but I'm limited now to a 4*3 tent, had a 4*8 tent but having a bed right beside it did my head in during the night :laugh: glad to have me bedroom back now.

Back
Top Bottom