Best Rolling Papers?

EZWIDERS DOUBLE are the best to roll with. Back in the early 70;s the pot that most of us got was so to say ROUGH. I mean that it wasn't soft or clean it was sharp even after you cleaned the seeds and wood out of it. These papers along with JOB or BAMBU never tore when you rolled up a number. I just wish you could still find tham everywhere today like in days gone by. RD :peace::peace::peace::thanks::thanks:

the best papers have got to be the one and only blue king skins you can fit so much weed in them its da bomb ;)

the best papers have got to be the one and only blue king skins you can fit so much weed in them its da bomb ;)

It's easy to get well over ¼-ounce in most papers. Just lick the sticky (or edge, if there is no sticky) and stick the other end to it, forming a nice fat tube. Stand it up on a table and start filling it with ground bud, lol. Hit's kind of hard though, lol. But when you and ten of your friends want to share a joint, it works. A pencil is helpful to (GENTLY) tamp down the contents after every couple of grams or so. Make sure to light the entire thing.

Before I learned the back-roll trick (or whatever it's called), I looked for as skinny a paper as I could find so I wouldn't have to deal with over-rolling.

These days I like a thin paper that doesn't affect the flavor of the cannabis all that much. Currently using RAW. They aren't perfect - I can tell the difference between hitting a RAW and a pristine new bong/bowl - and they aren't "flavored." Guess if I was smoking flat "dried(?) in shipment" commercial Mexibrick that smelled like ammonia I'd want a flavored paper. But I tend to like the various flavors that cannabis comes in. RAW papers are fairly thin - thin enough to read a newspaper through without any effort at all. They're also not folded/creased (at least the box of King Size Supreme packs I've got) which I like. And I've found that they really do support a slower burn - even when I tested them with tobacco (I know, YUCK!;)). They're made in Spain, not China (I don't actually know if any papers sold in this country are made in China). I read on the RAW website that the "X" pattern in the papers make them less likely to run - which would probably be helpful to any cannabis newbies who haven't rolled their twentieth joint yet. And they come 40 in a pack so I'm not going to run out if I grab a pack on the way out the door.

Haven't had much cannabis lately, and what I have had I've mostly vaporized with some (clean) bowls. But I still find myself rolling one from time to time, especially if I'm not alone. Old habits die hard I guess.

usually, if I'm not smoking from my HiSi, I'm rolling up some raw organics, with there tips. as far as I'm concerned, zig-zags, and other papers are a thing of the past. no different than smoking a blunt. if you need that much to smoke, just get the raw rolls! they will be as long as you want.

When it comes to rolling up that perfect joint, there is nothing like the quality of RAW. For me they just always burn well with minimal runs. Though recently I tried OCB and they too are really good papers.

Zig zags are available at any corner store.
Players suck
I prefer preemo weed taste to flavored papes
Blunts n flavored blunts are nice a couple times a year like on 420... They get ya way higher then a normal pape

I wanna try those RAW papes

Puttin a spiral rolled Piece of the package for a filter gives you better hits n let's u smoke all the weed without burnin ur fingers

I personally prefer to have little roaches left over to save for dry periods n u really don't get noticibly higher off a centimeter of a joint anyways

A nice bong > all other methods for bud

Use a roach pipe for those roaches. That will get you really high. Every one loves it and you will never burn your fingers.:thumb:

lol. i thought the orange zig zags were about as gross as they get. if you still smoke the same old papers you did 30 years ago, try switching to hemp or rice papers. just picked up a 300 count pack of element rice papers foe $3. doesn't get much cheaper than that.

lol. i thought the orange zig zags were about as gross as they get. if you still smoke the same old papers you did 30 years ago, try switching to hemp or rice papers. just picked up a 300 count pack of element rice papers foe $3. doesn't get much cheaper than that.
lol try some bugler papers or tokers.

I'l give the hemp a try when I go to my head shop soon

Back
Top Bottom