Big Bang 2

ripmax

hi guys right thought i would start the new thread.iam going to be growing bigbang again for my secound grow.i no many ppl might think why grow same one,but i realy wanna try and better my first grow.iam going to take good things i learnd from my first grow and get rid of the bad things..

i have also redone my grow room,now there is no cables or power units on the floor.so i have more space to grow:).also i used a 250 hps to flower last time,ill be using a 400 or 600 this time.

my first attempt was great tbh good yeild and great skunk,very pleased.this time iam going for a greater yeild more dense crystalised buds and shorter grow time.

for veg ill still be using a 250mh.the soil i have is a ph of 7.0 <--- nuetral .
and i might try using bottled water this time at a ph of 6.4.i can changed this if needed. seeds are germing now so ill give a update early next week..

any advice on soil ph or water ph would be great,as in what ph is best for bb or just skunk plants. cheers guys:smokin:

Re: Big Bang|2

Look forward to watching your grow.:smokin:

i need to try other things but u no what its like,when u havnt done something befor.i would rather try a scrog grow on my 4th or 5th when i have alot of convidence.

FATJOE can u give me any advice on the ph i talked about ?

try to get your ph down a little 6.4 is bout perfect 7.0 is the max you want for soil.
+rep for luck on your second grow brother
:peace:

ok put 5 seeds in to germ on saturday night they have all cracked now so ill leave them till tommoz after work then get um planted.

ok well since thuesday the seeds were redy to pot.all 5 have done good so far ill keep you posted.

DSC000391.JPG

DSC000404.JPG

all 5 look like this atm.

cheers boss just planted 2 more.iam going to let then veg for about 2 3 weeks then decide what ones i want to flower,ill pick the best looking ones.

yeh cool i have lost 1 so running 3 now.ill post update soon,plants are looking good

ok little update for ya.these are about 22 days old now.there grwoing slowly i think but they look good so thats what counts.i also have paid for my biobizz ferts i have bloom and grow on the way,so will be using them very soon. iam not sure if 16/8 is why there growing slow maybe 18/6 is better for faster growth. anyways iam going to veg for about another 20 days then set to flower.

DSC000551.JPG

DSC000562.JPG

bb23.JPG

sorry about the pics will get some better ons in a week or so .

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom