Indoor Grow - 300W Mars - GH Flora Series/Botanicare Pure Blend Pro - 1st Time Grow

Isazam01

Hello guys i started my first grow a months ago for personal use and a little money saver with some seeds that came on my medical cannabis its my very first time i really like somking weed and enjoy and now i really enjoy this about growing and i want to get more into it iam excited lol iam going to get some seeds soon and another led panel ill post here hope anyone can donate a seed or two or anything open to donates lol
well check it out and tell me anything iam doing wrong please and what can i use for more grows any suggestions and stuff iam really learning about this lol oh and hope you suscribe ill be uploading when i start
new grow ill try to make better videos :thanks:

[video=youtube_share;dQwzpuUQhIs]
[/video]

[video=youtube_share;KHa7HJRgD5c]
[/video]

[video=youtube_share;40UzrWqIvLA]
[/video]

[video=youtube_share;GEGKIr5dyqo]
[/video]

Mars Hydro 300 Led Grow Light
71lfDQ5gJZL_SL1500_.jpg

3 23W CFLS
519Es0XDHCL_SL1024_.jpg

Fox Farm Ocean Forest Potting Soil
71fmmXP0W9L_SL1000_.jpg

General Hydroponics Flora Series
718wK3MuSYL_SL1200_1.jpg

Botanicare Cal-Mag Plus
81DNCSClLML_SL1500_.jpg

AcuRite Indoor Humidity Monitor
81dk1r84w2L_SL1500_4.jpg

Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Grow
81GcRSntD2L_SL1500_.jpg

Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Bloom
81X_WSUg0nL_SL1500_.jpg

Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy
41w-V8QqfyL.jpg

Re: Indoor Grow - 300W Mars - GH Flora Series/Botanicare Pure Blend Pro - 1st Time G

I just got my first Mars300 today. Not quite as bright as advertised. Maybe my eyes are just burned out....lol. Anyway, your setup looks great. Can I ask what the 3 23W CFLS is for? I'm new at this LED lighting thing. Looks great.

Re: Indoor Grow - 300W Mars - GH Flora Series/Botanicare Pure Blend Pro - 1st Time G

lol thanks bro.! iam a begginer to this is my fisrt grow still learning ha.! so far everything looks great.! and well the cfls i only use them for some extra light

Hello the ladys so far now .!!;););)

Sorry for late update i had some problems but here they are have one more video form these last couple days going to edit later and add a few more clips from today then upload

Indoor Cannabis Grow Day #s 18 & 21 Marshydro 300 & Setup - YouTube

I think they are doing good i think the big one did not grow that good maybe because i didnt start right with her but the small one seems to be going better i dont expect much of this grow as i said before its my very first one and i have learned alot for my next one any suggestions or comments let me know guys peace.!:peacetwo::smokin::420::blunt:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom