Big Bang 200W CFL indoor grooow

For my man swapgas ... sharing ... ;)
P4160437.JPG

Dont want to be vulgar ...just tastefull pics... lol

I think after this weekend I to will be part of the "nude girls behind the buds club" too. Stay posted to my journal and maybe around monday or tues I will have some pics up of my chic with some buds. Thats if I can convince her to let me post them, lol, well see. I hope she will let me show off her body and my sweet nugs.:grinjoint: We can only wait and hope, lol.

You know, thast interesting, lol. My next grow is going to be Big Bang, Super lemon haze, Nosebleed, T2, Blue cheese, White Widow, and last but not least Sweet Tooth. The new strains are the white widow, lemon haze, and sweet tooth, oh and big bang. That grow will commence as soon as my current grow finishes. Maybe we will both be hittin up some lemon haze around the same time!:slide::rollit:

there called Hydroton or Grow rocks. Its a hydroponic substrate that holds a lot of oxygen while it also holds moisture and hydro nutrients well. A lot of people use hydroton over rockwool because its reusable. some other substrates are vermiculite mixes, hygromite (also reusable and just looks like straight rocks), coconut coir. And some new stuff thats white soft and fluffy but cant recall the name rt now. Hope that answers ur question.

Back
Top Bottom